UFO? This one looks good. What do you think.

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 pm » by Anubus

this thing looks pretty good to me. you know if you guys dont believe in this shit than why do you bother even looking at it, are your lives so loseresque that you dont have anything better to do than go around and disbelieve everything you guys probably dont believe your losesrs good day... :flop: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm » by Pindz

anubus wrote:you know if you guys dont believe in this shit than why do you bother even looking at it, are your lives so loseresque that you dont have anything better to do than go around and disbelieve everything you guys probably dont believe your losesrs good day... :flop: :clapper:

they are paid for their FALSE OPINIONS

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 pm » by Slith

I'm not sure. The vid looks solid enough, but doesn't look like the typical ufo we usually see. I will keep searching for "the one" vid or picture that will put this to rest, once and for all.

Good post! And Pindz, who gets paid and how do I earn my cut?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 7:27 pm » by Savvymalloy

anubus wrote:this thing looks pretty good to me. you know if you guys dont believe in this shit than why do you bother even looking at it, are your lives so loseresque that you dont have anything better to do than go around and disbelieve everything you guys probably dont believe your losesrs good day... :flop: :clapper:

Now now anubus... Nothing wrong with wanting to seperate the wheat from the chaff, as they say. Just cause somebody says it's a fake doesn't make him a non-believer or a "Dis-info" agent, more than likely its because said footage/photo [b]IS[/b] in fact a forgery.

Theres lots of impressive footage out there to be lauded and applauded. But all you paranoid delusionals do, by clinging onto the belief that footage like this is the real deal, is hurt the cause IMO... You make the rest of us look like wackos :ohno: :ohno:

BTW this footage is totally :bullshit:

I look forward to hearing from you guys and being labelled as a "dis-info" agent.

:flop:

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm » by Imperialembrio

:clapper: finally someone with good quality footage. I'm getting tired of stupid dots and blinking specs.
Turn off the media....open your mind...reach to the sky...see what you'll find.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm » by Drjones

dlslith wrote:I'm not sure. The vid looks solid enough, but doesn't look like the typical ufo we usually see. I will keep searching for "the one" vid or picture that will put this to rest, once and for all.

Good post! And Pindz, who gets paid and how do I earn my cut?

Me too m8,where's the really good footage and not this very dubious stuff that always shows up,i actually think this is yet another fake,the thing that blew it for me was when the 'UFO' zooms away at a million miles an hour,that did not look genuine to me....anyway that's a good 30 quid earned for saying that...Pindzy go easy on me man if i thought it were real i'd say so :lol:

jetxvii

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm » by jetxvii

It is a PARA-CHUTER / Para-Glider!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can see his body and his parachute above him!

Then they just take him out of the frame shot to make it look like he zoomed off...

Are you guys serious you can't even tell that? adjust the size of the monitor!

IT IS A PARACHUTER!

jetxvii

PostSun Feb 21, 2010 10:07 pm » by jetxvii

savvymalloy wrote:
anubus wrote:this thing looks pretty good to me. you know if you guys dont believe in this shit than why do you bother even looking at it, are your lives so loseresque that you dont have anything better to do than go around and disbelieve everything you guys probably dont believe your losesrs good day... :flop: :clapper:

Now now anubus... Nothing wrong with wanting to seperate the wheat from the chaff, as they say. Just cause somebody says it's a fake doesn't make him a non-believer or a "Dis-info" agent, more than likely its because said footage/photo [b]IS[/b] in fact a forgery.

Theres lots of impressive footage out there to be lauded and applauded. But all you paranoid delusionals do, by clinging onto the belief that footage like this is the real deal, is hurt the cause IMO... You make the rest of us look like wackos :ohno: :ohno:

BTW this footage is totally :bullshit:

I look forward to hearing from you guys and being labelled as a "dis-info" agent.

:flop:

No I agree with you, it is a parachuter..

by the way I like the Ramones style Punk thing you got going.. are you a fan of the Dropkick Murphy's?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm » by Savvymalloy

jetxvii wrote:No I agree with you, it is a parachuter..

by the way I like the Ramones style Punk thing you got going.. are you a fan of the Dropkick Murphy's?

Wow well that's was weird... I'm in the kitchen listening to Live in Boston on St paddy's day right now... Freaky

:scary:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 pm » by Hellspook

im ready to face pindz wrath but
this video looks a lot like this one...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Id call em both fake...
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Previous