UFO TRIANGULAR VESSEL IN COLOMBUA 2009(GREAT VIDEO)

Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm » by Kris75

Bogota, Colombia on 18th November 2009.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D
thanks to nihikom for sharing his film with us
[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdoCtwxQRh0&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xdoCtwxQRh0&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm » by Kris75

UFO OVNI Medellín Colombia 18/5/2010 100% real

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmY4ccldAR8&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmY4ccldAR8&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :mrgreen: :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm » by Tjahzi

nice vids

i wonder why the are allowing themselves to be seen, even videotaped.

if the craft is from earth ( us gov ),is the reason for the sighting
a) a gesture of power
b) an attempt at disinfo
c) reconaissance ( which would surprise me )

if the craft is extraterrestrial
a) a slight introduction into alien presence for the majorty of the world
b) a gesture of power
c) a social experiment

that is ofcourse if the vid is real, and there are prolly lots more of possible explanations
but hell why?

Initiate

PostWed May 19, 2010 4:06 pm » by Crunchy

looks very suspicious to me.
south america has an obsession with balloons, this should be always taken into consideration when viewing any "ufo" videos from that part of the world

the lower orb looks like its suspended from the 3 upper orbs
and the lack of movement reinforces my opinion that this is a hoax
the second video disproves my idea that this could be windows in a building
which was my first idea ... due to the mist.

also the lowest orb also has the tell tale colour of a flame/flare while the upper orbs
have a more electric white light that could be from light bulbs
also adding eerie/alien type music does not lay well with me, as it is being used to manipulate the viewer into thinking this is an alien space craft.

most people with any expierience in the ufo field will all agree triangle craft are US military aircraft and not alien space ships ..... the large ones from what ive seen are airships for carrying troops and equiptment (a battalion) or used as an observation platform.

Conspirator

PostWed May 19, 2010 4:37 pm » by Kris75

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm » by Kris75

UFO / Ovni reportado en Cucuta, Colombia

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 am » by Kris75

UFO in Bethlehem , Colombia

red and orange lights in the sky

Villegas Jaime took pictures.

Twenty witnesses of the sighting .

It happened at 20:45 pm on July 4.

News of the newspaper El Colombiano, July 9, 2010

Jaime Villegas was closing his business in Bethlehem Altavista at 8:45 Sunday night , when red and orange lights in the sky caught his attention. One block from the local he met a group of people , looking up , wondering what that was so strange that remained static on the Bernal Hill .

The tipeador ran back to the restaurant, grabbed his camera and went to record this phenomenon that had everyone with an open mouth and skin of chicken.

For half an hour the unidentified flying object remained in his post. Natalia Villegas , a cousin of James who lives in the Loma de los Bernal said after the lights were perched on their building , "lit up a lot but made no noise . "

The twenty people who were caught with Jaime by curiosity, waited until the UFO began to move and disappeared into the night sky .

The tipeador returned home with photos restless and sought with his son on the internet something like him and found a video on YouTube that matched the characteristics of those who had registered the camera , images of another UFO 20 June last year was seen in the city .

One possible explanation

Germain Fredy Marulanda , head of air traffic Civil Aviation , explains that "in many cases the speed and height of flights generate optical effects that can confuse people on earth are so distorted. And this adds to the fact that the night makes you miss the depth of field, so the distance does not correspond to what the eye sees . "

source
http://analuisacid.com/?p=7130

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm » by Nihilgeist

Awesome videos as usual Kris
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 pm » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:UFO in Bethlehem , Colombia

red and orange lights in the sky

Villegas Jaime took pictures.

Twenty witnesses of the sighting .

It happened at 20:45 pm on July 4.

News of the newspaper El Colombiano, July 9, 2010

Jaime Villegas was closing his business in Bethlehem Altavista at 8:45 Sunday night , when red and orange lights in the sky caught his attention. One block from the local he met a group of people , looking up , wondering what that was so strange that remained static on the Bernal Hill .

The tipeador ran back to the restaurant, grabbed his camera and went to record this phenomenon that had everyone with an open mouth and skin of chicken.

For half an hour the unidentified flying object remained in his post. Natalia Villegas , a cousin of James who lives in the Loma de los Bernal said after the lights were perched on their building , "lit up a lot but made no noise . "

The twenty people who were caught with Jaime by curiosity, waited until the UFO began to move and disappeared into the night sky .

The tipeador returned home with photos restless and sought with his son on the internet something like him and found a video on YouTube that matched the characteristics of those who had registered the camera , images of another UFO 20 June last year was seen in the city .

One possible explanation

Germain Fredy Marulanda , head of air traffic Civil Aviation , explains that "in many cases the speed and height of flights generate optical effects that can confuse people on earth are so distorted. And this adds to the fact that the night makes you miss the depth of field, so the distance does not correspond to what the eye sees . "

source
http://analuisacid.com/?p=7130

Comments from Readers

“Alleged manifestations of the UFO phenomenon have become frequent over our territory. The majority of explanations offered by aeronautical authorities speak of optical illusions, but this is a worldwide phenomenon, manifestations having different sizes and shapes. The lead us to believe that we are not alone. Here’s an image I took over Barrio Manrique in previous days, and what’s interesting is that the image shows something that remained static for about an hour and half. I would not care to speculate if it was an object or optical illusion, but we must be certain that anything is possible in such a dynamic and unforeseeable universe.” – Juan Carlos Giraldo.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm » by Megame23

Why don't the videos show where the UFOs go?

Were the people not curious enough to keep the camera on it?

"Oh look a UFO, lets get some footage. Okay that was about a minute, that should be enough. Let go do something else."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Next