UFO tries to befriend deer.... ?

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Upload to Disclose.tv

A mysterious set of hovering lights in the back woods of Mississippi has given UFO conspiracists further fuel to flame their theories.

Edith and Rainer Shattles set up infrared cameras in their fields hoping to spot some deer, but when they checked on the footage the next morning they got quite a fright.

Still images from that February night appear to show two beams of light – mysteriously spaced, as if the headlights of a truck or car – before the unidentified object appears to fly off into the night sky.

for original news report see link below

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/05/ufo-cumbe ... a-4689597/

:|

Did UFO try and befriend deer in the woods? Mysterious looking headlights were spotted on the Shattles’ infrared camera (Picture: Isaac Wilee/YouTube)

Mrs Shattles explained to WLOX news: ‘Well at first, I was trying to see if it was something or a reason for what we were seeing.

‘But the more we looked at it, the more we realized that it was something that was in the air, it was something that I had never seen before.’

Theories on social media have ranged from a 4×4 vehicle with roof lights, to a government drone, and of course – alien invaders
Whosever it is, I wish they’d just stand up and say “yeah that’s ours”,’ said Mr Shattles.

There were apparently no tyre marks in the fields and there is no road nearby and the couple are now determined to solve the mystery.

The images were taken in Cumbest Bluff, a remote area of Jackson County – not far from the infamous Pascagoula Abduction of 1973.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 pm » by DarkHeart

The guy in the video is wrong, trail/ game cams DO have an infra red light built into them, which is what is illuminating the scene in the pic, animals can see it & often look straight at the cam as in this pic, the UFOs are merely the IR light reflecting off the deers eyes.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 2:26 pm » by Rich316

hmmm interesting. I think I've seen this before.. who knows.. certainly very odd...

It's just.. so so many ufos.. if they're military.. why? why so many? If they're visitors, why so many? you could watch from afar right?
If they're military, god, someone would have come forward, been caught, crashed etc..

Why so many? it's almost childlike in a way.. ha they could be school kids from other planets.. If you're so advanced why do they need to show up? It often leaves me thinking, it's ALL for show, it's all for us, it's a cushioning of the impact of their ultimate arrival.. A slow process done over decades if not centuries.. or is military? If you've read any abduction books there's a recuring theme of military personel present which lends credence to it being man made but that just cannot explain them all..

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm » by Rich316

Now if it had of said 'UFO tries to defend beer' You'd know the aliens want our lager :lol:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 3:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Rich316 wrote:hmmm interesting. I think I've seen this before.. who knows.. certainly very odd...

It's just.. so so many ufos.. why so many?, you could watch from afar right?

It often leaves me thinking, it's ALL for show,

I agree with those select statements... If they dont want to be seen and are covert why do they apparently have flashing lights etc. Why waste their time with crop circles that are sometimes so profound that they can have infinitely different meanings to different people. ???

:headscratch:

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 5:52 pm » by The57ironman

DarkHeart wrote:The guy in the video is wrong, trail/ game cams DO have an infra red light built into them, which is what is illuminating the scene in the pic, animals can see it & often look straight at the cam as in this pic, the UFOs are merely the IR light reflecting off the deers eyes.

......zackly.. :owned:

:cheers:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm » by Vulcanic

chopper hunting gotta love the rich they cant even hunt fair

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

DarkHeart wrote:The guy in the video is wrong, trail/ game cams DO have an infra red light built into them, which is what is illuminating the scene in the pic, animals can see it & often look straight at the cam as in this pic, the UFOs are merely the IR light reflecting off the deers eyes.

I don't think so Braa. The first time we see the lights they are too high to be a deer and they are also too far apart!
Explain the light at 1:34 of the video....

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzyhubOYft8

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 7:07 pm » by Vulcanic

Hurtswhenipee wrote:

I don't think so Braa. The first time we see the lights they are too high to be a deer and they are also too far apart!

Upload to Disclose.tv

its nothing new hunters been being caught for years,,,, lights and deer, think about it lol here from 4 years ago

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Vulcanic wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

its nothing new hunters been being caught for years,,,, lights and deer, think about it lol here from 4 years ago

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well I don't know Vul, if you take that approach then every light we see in the sky is nothing new, I mean we been seeing lights for centuries. The real old ones are caught on canvas.
I just don't think every time something is similar it is the same cause. You may be very well right though!

:cheers:

Next