UFO, two linked elliptic objects, extraordinary 11/24/13

Initiate

PostSun Nov 24, 2013 7:50 pm » by jeremyjr

Linked elliptic objects, in what can be described as some kind of "ritual" or dance, weird, but amazing!, today 11/24/13 at 10:15am EST:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the third time that I have recorded "linked" objects, the previous cases were:

1- 10/10/13 at 3:25pm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

2- 10/14/13 5:15pm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Watching these video captures you have to wonder if these objects are "alive".

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 am » by jeremyjr

This is the equipment that I used for this video capture:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 am » by Toxic32

Looks interesting and good work by the way. The problem is it could be anything Lights in the sky today mean nothing with today's technology people can create anything. So it comes down to credibility. You efforts are appreciated by most but we have learned over time to respond in a very non committed fashion. Keep at it and when you get a ground breaking in your fucking face no denying this you MFs Be sure to post it here first and you will get our un-diluted attention why we try to pull it to pieces and then have to bow down and kiss your arse... :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 am » by Doogle

jeremyjr wrote:Linked elliptic objects, in what can be described as some kind of "ritual" or dance, weird, but amazing!, today 11/24/13 at 10:15am EST:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the third time that I have recorded "linked" objects, the previous cases were:

1- 10/10/13 at 3:25pm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

2- 10/14/13 5:15pm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Watching these video captures you have to wonder if these objects are "alive".

Hi Jeremy.

Just a question - On video 2, what is the jumping, erratic action of the main object caused by? At 5:04 for example. Is it the camera?

Thanks

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 4:50 am » by jeremyjr

"Hi Jeremy.

Just a question - On video 2, what is the jumping, erratic action of the main object caused by? At 5:04 for example. Is it the camera?"

Yes it is the camera, this is a PTZ base with not very good speed control, so any time that the telescope is moved by the base, we get this "dampening" oscillatory movement. I am working in ways to improve that, but it will never disappear because in general these are fast moving objects, so you have to move an optical system with very high zoom level in a way that is not used for example in astronomy, you will always have some acceleration in the system that will cause this dampening movement.

These are three additional video segments related to this sighting:

1-

Upload to Disclose.tv

2-

Upload to Disclose.tv

3-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 4:59 am » by Temps13

Are they linked electro magnetically or something..like when they follow planes you hear them say about how they can't lose them..
Amazing..you should do a best of montage for those among us with the shorter attention span

I was looking at the moon through my field binoculars-amazing how well you can see it..I saw a ufo moving away from the moon at the one o'clock position-it was not a star moving behind.must of been very large.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am » by Malogg

Jerry thata some nice shots ya got

Ima have seen before two UFO's locked in a spiral like dance as they traveled across the sky

Would love a piece of equipment like that awesome camera of yours but Ima dunni like the thought of staking out at this time of year looking for UFO's bahahaha freezing out

cheers for sharing

:cheers:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm » by jeremyjr

Malogg wrote:Jerry thata some nice shots ya got

Ima have seen before two UFO's locked in a spiral like dance as they traveled across the sky

Would love a piece of equipment like that awesome camera of yours but Ima dunni like the thought of staking out at this time of year looking for UFO's bahahaha freezing out

cheers for sharing

"two UFO's locked in a spiral like dance as they traveled across the sky", that describe exactly what is in here. Cheers.
"

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 1:18 pm » by jeremyjr

Malogg wrote:Jerry thata some nice shots ya got

cheers for sharing

Do you have any links, pictures or video footage showing these other cases were you have seen something similar to this? I really like making connections, I do not want this just to be an "anecdotal" reporting, we need to move beyond that phase. Thanks.

Next