UFO video BETTER than UFO at Temple Mount Jerusalem

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 pm » by Redwoodrick

Well first of all if "please dont post anything negative" means "please no debunking" you should prepare for a whuppin'.
That being said I do not think this video is fake.Nor do I really think it is helicopters..but it could be.Those lights accelerated a bit too quickly for me to call helicopters right off the bat.
I am on the fence.
Great post :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm » by Smokeydog

hasn't this been discussed before and the general thoughts where it was a mountain road/road?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 2:53 pm » by P4rs3c

smokeydog wrote:hasn't this been discussed before and the general thoughts where it was a mountain road/road?

a road? but of course.... how could anyone miss that????
:bang;

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm » by Nihilgeist

That video's been around for a while now. Definitely one of the best, if not thee best...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm » by Redwoodrick

Um...it's not cars on a road.I thought that too at first but watch closely and look at the distance and the speed and fluidity with which they bank about and accelerate.Has to be airborne to ignore the physics of road conditions and turning gees.Could be narco helicopters training in the mountain or army drills..but it is questionable imo.There is a lot of genuine activity in Latin America so it would not surprise me :look:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is nothing more then cars traveling along a highway the veiw is from a valley
:headscratch:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm » by Truthdefender

savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is nothing more then cars traveling along a highway the veiw is from a valley
:headscratch:

You can't possibly believe that with all the "stuff" you post sav!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm » by Seahawk

At realorfake:

The below info, (in blue and red) was grabbed from a random Youtube "embed" for a video already posted here.

Everything to the left of WF7rDoe0Wjg (the core video designation code) and to the right of it, needs to be removed. Then insert the core video designation code into the DTV youtube brackets. It will be the same for any youtube video. Find the core video designation code (in red for this particular vid) eliminate all to the left, up to and including the forward slash: and all to the right, beginning with the quotation marks.
Hope that helps.

EXAMPLE

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ WF7rDoe0Wjg " frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm » by Roadkill

Every time these fake videos get critiqued and debunked, the piece of shit who made it learns and becomes a better hoaxer.

So from now on I will just say Fake. and leave it at that.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Previous