UFO visiting us

Writer

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 3:49 am » by Anto777

seirously i am drunk doing this but fucking hell i was sitting in my sitting room when my father in law said look whats that and i looked and i saw a brigthly colored ufo comeing towards my house it was orange not airoplane or helicopter it was amazing looking everyone in the house said it defo was a ufo then i ran upstaires to get a better look at it and then i seen two of them,so when i whent to get my video camera they just faded i know how it sounds far fetched it realy happend..really i am convinced now their is ufo,s know :nails: it was rigth after the count down to new years!!this was in dublin city ireland,defo two ufo,s :alien:

Writer

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 am » by Russell1717

ya i think were getting closer and closer to the aliens showing themselves and the govt disclosing it.hopefully in 2010. :sunny: :alien:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 am » by Mahsooyee

anto777 wrote:seirously i am drunk doing this but fucking hell i was sitting in my sitting room when my father in law said look whats that and i looked and i saw a brigthly colored ufo comeing towards my house it was orange not airoplane or helicopter it was amazing looking everyone in the house said it defo was a ufo then i ran upstaires to get a better look at it and then i seen two of them,so when i whent to get my video camera they just faded i know how it sounds far fetched it realy happend..really i am convinced now their is ufo,s know :nails: it was rigth after the count down to new years!!this was in dublin city ireland,defo two ufo,s :alien:

Are you sure that you weren't seeing double :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 8:49 am » by Humanbeing

i still have just over an hour til the clock hits midnight, but unfortunately it is raining, so no lookin to the skies tonight. also i am missing a kick ass full moon... hopefully 2010 does bring us closer...

Writer

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm » by Antikristiii

anto777 wrote:seirously i am drunk doing this but fucking hell i was sitting in my sitting room when my father in law said look whats that and i looked and i saw a brigthly colored ufo comeing towards my house it was orange not airoplane or helicopter it was amazing looking everyone in the house said it defo was a ufo then i ran upstaires to get a better look at it and then i seen two of them,so when i whent to get my video camera they just faded i know how it sounds far fetched it realy happend..really i am convinced now their is ufo,s know :nails: it was rigth after the count down to new years!!this was in dublin city ireland,defo two ufo,s :alien:

It's happening. Check out my thread. Two-Five Orange spheres of light, seen all across the UK.