UFO visits Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01

Writer

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm » by Hbreed

~Saturday, January 29, 2011
UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

This morning around 01:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalm, an amazing ufo aircraft hovered and dropped over Jerusalem old city (mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock,Temple Mount,قبة الصخرة, הר הבית. It hovers for awhile then you see a bright flash just before the craft shoots into the sky accompanied by red flashing lights above(original video). Including the cell phone footage from the guy infront of the original video so you can see the UFO craft from two perspectives ~ http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/

Lawrence

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 pm » by Rahkriga

Ummm...sorry to burst your bubble...but umm...this have been proven in SOOOOOO many ways.

PLEASE STOP POSTING KNOWN HOAXES!!! THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN JEWS THAT CANT STAND TO SEE THE WORLD LOOKING AT THE MUSLIM RIOTS!!!! WHY "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE" HAVE TO LIE AND MAKE HOAXES IN THIS MANNER IS BEYOND ANY LOGICAL THOUGHT.

Please HBreed...take some time to look at the threads already started on this topic, because youre not likely get many responses here. Also...do a search on google for "Jerusalem ufo hoax". Its broken down, slowed down, zoomed in, and proven as fake. I could list the many reasons why I as a cgi artist know for a fact this fake, but I have done that too many times tonight. if you want to believe a hoax, thats on you. but dont lie to others saying its real

Writer

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm » by Hbreed

Be your own judge...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:07 pm » by Giusdude

5 thread about this garbage only on DTV. i wonder how many more all over specialized websites. and this pieces of shit were sitting in front of their computer LOVING all the attention.....
is that enough of an answer for [people that will ask "why would anybody do that?"....
because there are [people out there that consider themselves to be smarter than others, and LOVE to prove so.
until somebody smarter than THEM comes along and rips them a new asshole.
now, my cynical side says this: it's the law of the jungle. only the best survive. so.......
round up all the MORONIC FUCKS that still think that this shit (and billi meier, and jose escamilla, and jaime maussan, and GFL and so on...) is real, and CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THEM.

a sure step towards evolution
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm » by Giusdude

hbreed wrote:Be your own judge...

no man.
according by your own post,
we are judging you.
go cut your balls off, make sure the idiocy stops with you.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm » by Tuor10

rahkriga wrote:Ummm...sorry to burst your bubble...but umm...this have been proven in SOOOOOO many ways.

PLEASE STOP POSTING KNOWN HOAXES!!! THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN JEWS THAT CANT STAND TO SEE THE WORLD LOOKING AT THE MUSLIM RIOTS!!!! WHY "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE" HAVE TO LIE AND MAKE HOAXES IN THIS MANNER IS BEYOND ANY LOGICAL THOUGHT.

Please HBreed...take some time to look at the threads already started on this topic, because youre not likely get many responses here. Also...do a search on google for "Jerusalem ufo hoax". Its broken down, slowed down, zoomed in, and proven as fake. I could list the many reasons why I as a cgi artist know for a fact this fake, but I have done that too many times tonight. if you want to believe a hoax, thats on you. but dont lie to others saying its real

If you are a CGI expert maybe you can explain to me how it was done?

I'm interested to know.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:5 thread about this garbage only on DTV. i wonder how many more all over specialized websites. and this pieces of shit were sitting in front of their computer LOVING all the attention.....
is that enough of an answer for [people that will ask "why would anybody do that?"....
because there are [people out there that consider themselves to be smarter than others, and LOVE to prove so.
until somebody smarter than THEM comes along and rips them a new asshole.
now, my cynical side says this: it's the law of the jungle. only the best survive. so.......
round up all the MORONIC FUCKS that still think that this shit (and billi meier, and jose escamilla, and jaime maussan, and GFL and so on...) is real, and CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THEM.

a sure step towards evolution

You sound like you need a holiday.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm » by Tuor10

rahkriga wrote:Ummm...sorry to burst your bubble...but umm...this have been proven in SOOOOOO many ways.

Better still, how about recreating the said video?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm » by Punjedi

tuor10 wrote:

If you are a CGI expert maybe you can explain to me how it was done?

I'm interested to know.

no need, just use your eyes, don't trust the bs. :)

[youtube]Fdd1XBX74Dk&feature[/youtube]

Watch the foreground vs. the background and all will become clear.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm » by Hbreed

This place needs a vibrational shift, the energy here is very low.

Next