UFO With Arms Flies Around ISS video

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:28 pm » by Sonny82

[youtube]Nbl9K0pXpCI&feature=player_embedded#at=32[/youtube]

any ideas what this could be? there does seem to be a lot of activity around the iss lately

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm » by Palaedianmike

space junk, what kind of odd ufo spirals out of control through space? seriously it looks like a set of space tongs, its a giant c-clamp someone otta go out there and get'em back they may be usefull later for that outerspace cookout or maybe just for holding iss together

Conspirator

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm » by Punjedi

sonny82 wrote:[youtube]Nbl9K0pXpCI&feature=player_embedded#at=32[/youtube]

any ideas what this could be? there does seem to be a lot of activity around the iss lately

Nice vid. Considering how many things have been lost on the ISS, it looks like it could be a tool or piece of the ISS and they are scrambling to see if it is something they needed or was important.

Some angles give it a tendril look but if you pause at :36 seconds you see what looks to be a grabber or pincer tool.

If it was alien I can't imagine it would be drifting in a dead rotation and be moving slowly away from the ISS. Even near the end the Russians are doing a check list of their wiring and the equipment to see if anything is amiss.

Nice catch :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:42 pm » by Christopherdel

palaedianmike wrote:what kind of odd ufo spirals out of control through space?

lol

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:44 pm » by Sonny82

palaedianmike wrote:space junk, what kind of odd ufo spirals out of control through space? seriously it looks like a set of space tongs

yes i did think that but the astronaughts voice while doing his space walk made me think wouldnt he know the difference between spacejunk and ufo or something that should not be there? also how do you know how a ufo would fly have you seen one? ... i not saying you are wrong neither right i just dont understand how people are so easilly dismissive? :-)

Writer

PostTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm » by Gh0st

so when there are real ufos and strange occurrences they move the camera away and dont talk about it, yet when its obvious its a bit of space junk they focus on it...great work nasa