UFO With Magnetic Halo Passes Super Moon

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 10:30 am » by DarkHeart

I don't know what this is but I get the feeling that this guy is on the level.

I could be wrong :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 14 Jul 2014

Here is a fantastic capture of a UFO with a magnetic halo transiting the moon on the night of the super moon. I have filmed many of these objects but this is the largest to date.
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 11:29 am » by RATRODROB

I know this bloke sounds legit with all his technical know how and language, but considering it were on a night of a SUPER MOON, wouldn't ya think that many others would have videod the same thing.... :think:

apart from that thought I had, the rest is interesting................... :cheers: DH

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 pm » by The57ironman

...where is Bosb33r..?.. :peep:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 7:29 pm » by Bosb33r

All i can say, nice Capture :flop:

In the Netherlands there were only clouds to see.......... :top:

Here is a nice capture from another person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2691679/The-satellite-supermoon-Stunning-images-reveal-tiny-spacecraft-engulfed-spectacularly-lit-lunar-surface.html

Initiate

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 8:34 pm » by pushtone

a bug on the lighter side ?

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm » by DarkHeart

Bosb33r wrote:All i can say, nice Capture :flop:

In the Netherlands there were only clouds to see.......... :top:

Here is a nice capture from another person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2691679/The-satellite-supermoon-Stunning-images-reveal-tiny-spacecraft-engulfed-spectacularly-lit-lunar-surface.html

Wowzers Bosb33r :flop:

Doesn't look like any kind of satellite I've ever seen (with their large solar panel arrays) :look:

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Initiate

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 12:10 am » by iamanalien

its as fake as my Chinese rolex..

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am » by Toxic32

Interesting. I can see a magnetic lines of force emanating and rotating like you would get within a smoke ring within and around that disc. If you focus on both sides of the disc at the same time as if you are looking left with your left eye and right with your right eye you can see it's spinning with wide propeller like concentrated areas within the disc. It seems to move in jerks or is that just single picture stitched together.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 am » by Clearized1

Interesting post/find DarkHeart. It would be great if we could actually distinguish what these objects are...whether they be satellites/ice crystals/space debris or in fact a spacecraft of sorts.

iamanalien wrote:its as fake as my Chinese rolex..

Iamanalien...

1- Why in all of creation would you even buy a Chinese Rolex?
2- How can you just instantly throw the fake accusation out there without giving any intellectual data/proof that this is the case? It's easy to throw the "fake" accusation out there, but without anything to back it up...it's as bad as your Chinese Rolex.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 am » by Rich316

hmm interesting.. Can you imagine how many of these go unnoticed? It passed in front of the moon so the moon was the reason it was visible.. If you applied the law of statistics to such an event, there should be literally millions of these flying things all over the place...

People don't need to make fake videos, they can simply make an effort to capture the real thing :alien51:

Next