Ufologist biggest mistake

Initiate

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 3:18 pm » by jeremyjr

The Ufologist biggest mistake was to limit themselves to the collection and study of anecdotal sightings/incidents, it was also the biggest mistake done by organizations like MUFON.

The collection of anecdotal data was important, there is no doubt that we will not be at the level that we are now without that, but they did that for so long, that it got to a point of stagnation, nothing really was "advancing", no systematic studies of any kind.

The big problem that casual, chance sightings have is the complete unpreparedness of the witness(es), that is why in many occasions only personal recollections remains, and that as it is well known is a very weak and unreliable source of data from which to base any actionable insight.

And from a scientific point of view, that was not amenable to duplication.

But all these so called "UFO historians" continue doing the same thing over and over, it was just like a University professor teaching the same class years after years, I really never understood how they could that, how they do not feel any boredom doing the same thing over and over and not realizing that they have fell in an "infinite loop" without any hope to get out.

To any observant person, after a careful watching of many video footage in YT, it should be apparent that there is a certain regularity, there is a certain level of authenticity in many of these videos. Of course as in any human activity all variety can be found, but we have intelligence for a reason, to be able to discern between what could be real or not, sometimes it is difficult, but "Nothing in Life that is worthy of your attention, time and energy is free or easy!".

So any observant person would had noticed that, starting just from scratch, in a publicly open forum of information, using computer security lingo, that is a kind of "covert channel", where very important information is keep and encoded in the open, it is like the best secrets are best protected in the open, and that is the case here.

Then assuming that you are one of these observant person, you will realize that these sightings were really not so random, these sightings actually could happen anywhere, in any place, so if you are a "can do" person you then set a "mission" for yourself and try to witness what is really out there.

That is what I did, and the results are over the place in my YT channel.

That was what people like Antonio Urzy, Cristian Soldano and Gabriela Decal have been doing for years. I salute all of them. They have been BRAVE for years.

They have studied these objects, and they have found regularities. Their existence is out of question, you can witness them too, simple and easy. There are already easy to follow procedures to duplicate these observations. And from a scientific point of view it can't be better than that, you have now the option to duplicate the observations and be prepared for that, in the same way that astronomers get prepared for observing the next eclipse.

That was the biggest mistake done by Ufologist and by extension organizations like MUFON, they failed to "escalate" the search consciously or unconscious, but that is in past now, they placed themselves in a position of irrelevancy. Do I have to mention SETI?

Initiate

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm » by jeremyjr

Let me add here that the "resistance" to accept this will come from all levels, actually as a matter of fact it will be more difficult to be accepted by "academic" types, it is always hard to recognize that you have been wrong from years and that all your cherished worldview have been a "lie".

It is hard to be accepted in a single post, that is why I will continue to post ideas and ways to witness these objects.

In a sunny day:

The basic simple way is just to use a mirror, 20inches by 30 inches at least, and sent reflections sequences directed to a specific section of the sky. be patient. These objects usually are very high in the atmosphere or near space, but some of these objects had come very low up to ground level.
They can be seen with the naked eye if they get low, and they get low from time to time. But you always can use binoculars with red or orange filters to have better contrast against a clear sky.

It have been reported an increase in the number of birds in the area where these objects are located.

They are here, and very likely they always have been here.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:09 am » by monica44

MUFON, Are you having a laugh, they are not about disclosure or actual evidence unless it is from a credible witness like a policemen or something, there are many things wrong with mainstream UFO/ALIEN projects, the first being no-one is there for you, they are out for sensationalism and good [or not] book material. The only way people can get a handle on things is to look within and do it scientifically, as you see it, try and get beyond the fear of it, then as you do, you will be shown more and more, the worse thing you can do is behave like a scared rabbit in the headlight, for the rest of the population it doesn't really affect them, and it will never become part of their reality. UFO business is no different from any other, in the end it is a business to them, nothing more.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am » by Boondox681

as i see it.....

i'd like to believe that a race of highly evolved beings could do better than a 3rd rate, mullet festival fireworks display

the ancient text have made it quite clear...when the gods arrived,EVERYBODY knew.

as will it be when they return.there will be no doubt.

peace and thanx :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:55 am » by monica44

Boondox681 wrote:as i see it.....

i'd like to believe that a race of highly evolved beings could do better than a 3rd rate, mullet festival fireworks display

the ancient text have made it quite clear...when the gods arrived,EVERYBODY knew.

as will it be when they return.there will be no doubt.

peace and thanx :flop:

That would imply they somehow went away, which of course you and i know they never went anywhere, right ? Of that i am certain, a shepherd never leaves his flock, and there are a few different flocks down here, from different races all with their caretakers. GOD does not walk in on 2 legs, he is the source of our infinity, and peace be with you too. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 pm » by jeremyjr

We can not called this any more sightings, it is not a "sighting" when you signal them with a mirror in the sky and then they show themselves, and we can not call them anymore objects, they are living entities.

I can report that on 02/22/14 it was some level of interaction between me and one object, I believe that this is the beginning of "contact".

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm » by Rich316

^ so what do you think 'they' are then? I hardly think that an intelligently advanced civilisation is going to be sitting up in the sky orbiting around us, waiting for some guy to wave a shiny mirror to signal 'it's ok to come down, I'm not armed', but just a few photos if you don't mind'... These glowing orbs.. I dont think they're vehicles at all..

Ok so what if they're really just like animals? just curious but not that intelligent after all. Could be that we're yet to uncover these naturally ocurring things... obviously we haven't yet.. but what if it's a disappointment?

as for 'ancient texts' I'm growing more and more dubious about such things.. given many of the people who wrote these things we know nothing about.. It's all a little suss for my liking.. perhaps this is me just running out of patience too..

And what if these 'visitations' from ancient times were really just of the angelic host? (orbs) Not alien at all but spiritual - ie. other realms..

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm » by monica44

jeremyjr wrote:We can not called this any more sightings, it is not a "sighting" when you signal them with a mirror in the sky and then they show themselves, and we can not call them anymore objects, they are living entities.

I can report that on 02/22/14 it was some level of interaction between me and one object, I believe that this is the beginning of "contact".

Beginning of contact, contact as in a personal level, or contact worldwide ? If this is your first personal contact, be very careful wha you wish for, are you ready to have yourself probed and prodded ? As for world wide contact that is never going to happen as such, as it already has, those who are involved know what is going on and those who are not it doesn't concern them anyway. There is no reason for loads of ships to make themselves visible,that would scare the population into panic and thoughts of being invaded, which would never happen. That is not what Earth is about, it is just the equivalent of a platform game but with 4 dimensions. There are many races here already, all of which have come from somewhere else. This place is just like a huge holographic deck for people to come and experience things in the flesh so to speak. The 5th dimension is life when our bodies are asleep, the soul goes off and does its thing, sometimes the bodies get taken up for maintenance or an upgrade of sorts, but that is the reality, our waking life here is the dream/game/experience, those who cannot see further than the end of their nose so to speak [the debunkers etc] are just the fill in, most of the population are just backdrop people for us to learn from.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 3:40 pm » by Cosmine

Monica, i suspect that Jeremyr uses a program name Roboform.... or alike

It's purpose it's that you write one post.... than it's going to be distributed over the net .....

If he replies to you it will be in a impersonal way.... that's can get distributed too....

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 am » by monica44

Cosmine wrote:Monica, i suspect that Jeremyr uses a program name Roboform.... or alike

It's purpose it's that you write one post.... than it's going to be distributed over the net .....

If he replies to you it will be in a impersonal way.... that's can get distributed too....

Oh :ohno: ...Okay If i checked in a little more often i would know this i guess :oops:

Next