Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:36 am » by Alienphotog

Enjoy SpaceChickens

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 am » by Alienphotog

Happy New Years DTV!

I'm out. Be safe tonight.

Wish you all the best in this coming year.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am » by Spock

With everything you are posting as evidence (don't take this wrong). Is it not time to invest in some sort of camera and tripod that can bring all this to life?

With all the activity you get, you should invest the money into what it takes to blow the lids off.

I'm sorry man - I am not being an ass here, I understand your excitement - but until then, it's all just lights in the sky - airplanes. No amount of dissuasion will prove otherwise.

I feel your excitement - and would truly like to join in, but it's not proof - it's airplanes/flares/swamp gas/etc.

This is a very hard community to convince. Everyone wants the same outcome, but nobody is going to jump on a bandwagon - it's not right for the sake of the cause, you should understand and appreciate that.

Again, awesome - thanks for sharing. Still no proof. But good things to ponder.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 am » by Muchtyman

alienphotog wrote:Enjoy SpaceChickens

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hi Alienphoto Guy . Your Input is much appreciated .

Technical Question ; May I ask what equipment/spec you use ?

Take Care .

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 am » by Alienphotog

spock wrote:With everything you are posting as evidence (don't take this wrong). Is it not time to invest in some sort of camera and tripod that can bring all this to life?

With all the activity you get, you should invest the money into what it takes to blow the lids off.

I'm sorry man - I am not being an ass here, I understand your excitement - but until then, it's all just lights in the sky - airplanes. No amount of dissuasion will prove otherwise.

I feel your excitement - and would truly like to join in, but it's not proof - it's airplanes/flares/swamp gas/etc.

This is a very hard community to convince. Everyone wants the same outcome, but nobody is going to jump on a bandwagon - it's not right for the sake of the cause, you should understand and appreciate that.

Again, awesome - thanks for sharing. Still no proof. But good things to ponder.

Hey SuperMod,

Good comments and let me throw in my 2 cents and my thoughts on this topic ... as I have pondered it at great length.

Agreed 100%. "Proof" is nearly impossible to come by in the world we live in. That said, a preponderance of eidence from a variety of sources leads little room for intellegent arguement. My only desire is to be a small part of that group ... even if seeing something I put on the web s one piece of 1,000 that an individual sees in a process that leads them to see more of the truth. I've helped the wollective whole, which is all I care to do honestly.

There is no money at this point to invest in any other equipment, but I hope that changes soon. So I do what I can with what I've got. Tripod ... I get this a lot, and very few people have ever tried to film something flying directly overhead ... which are the best shots. ... but there are some serious logistical problems in doing this ... LOL give it a try, I always end up missing the overhead shot unless handheld, so I picked the lesser of 2 evils there. Frustyerating to me as well and I'd love nothing more than better equip ...

Research airplane lighting.

I openly state I think a lot of this is military. I don't say much on that topic for obvious reasons. I'm not going to speculate on their objectives, but it's interesting to say the least that it's happening at all ....

My objective primarially is to get the attention of folks who have been effected by this, and that has been very sucessful. It's a tough road and part of my mission here is to state confidentally what I know to be true. There is a huge abyss to be filled there and leaves these people (myself included) floating in space wondering if we're nuts ... sometimes for a lifetime. I see it as a nessicary role that I can be a part of filling.

Those are my honest thoughts and intentions. LOL ... "fame" or attention as some have claimed is the last thing I want ... that's why I try to remain anonyamus. And money ... well that's not happening either, and that's tough because I donate a lot of time to this ... but if it's meant to change it will .. and I think it may. Really don't care. Had a lot of money. I just stressed on it and spent it all. It's helpful, but not what I'm looking for. Honestly if someone made a large donation I'd keep my current standard of living and donate most of it to what I feel are other deserving people fighting for this cause. LOL ... and better equipment.

I hope that helps clear up any confusion about me.

And to them being "planes" ... it's wild man. Hard to tell sometimes if silitary or what ... but it's new and different. Careful observation of your section of the sky on a regular basis for a period of months will show you this ... It's changing ... slowly getting brighter and weirder.

Who's piloting? Heck of a questions.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 2:50 am » by Alienphotog

slushpup wrote:Super Fast UFO CO, US Dec 31 2009

Mufon Sighting Report

2009-12-31 CO, US

Unknown contributor..

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1262307388

Super fast Ufo.. Just a flash from left to right in the video.

I slowed it down and took some stills to get a better look at it.
I have no idea what it is?? Looks almost like an over sized "Tracer Round". But is that possible?

Wow ... very nice find.

Not a contrail at that altitude .... Couls be a tracer round ... but the fact the person was rolling for this and then actually saw it sure makes me think something told them to, whether they realized it or not.

Conclusivley aliens!! No doubt!! Kidding. I've got no other explination for this one though. Good video.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 am » by Alienphotog

muchtyman wrote:
alienphotog wrote:Enjoy SpaceChickens

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hi Alienphoto Guy . Your Input is much appreciated .

Take Care .

Thanks so much.

I use a Cannon SX120IS Powershot. Just on video mode. Nothing fancy. Does the job and is a great still camera for my regular photography ... here is some.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 am » by Alienphotog

aladin wrote:Hello ,

? Projector ? screen ? luminescent hands ? tripod ? and for dramatic effect is arbitrarily wagged the camera ? ;-)

... reminds me immediately Vik456 ...
His constant repetition of his "light pixels in the night" can not convince me ...

( post152160.html#p152160 )

:-) ALADIN

LOL ... I'm busted!!

Someone finally figured out I'm a highly paid shill with a 100 million dollar budget to infiltrate the general public and get them to beleive a lie!!

Damn it.

Kidding ... i hope I didn't have to say that. Just in case ... That was a joke. LOL. I HOPE that's obviuos, but it's hard to tell anymore.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 am » by Princessleia

It looks fake to me lol no offense!

Writer

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 am » by Stevezizu

holy shit i saw two red ball of light in dublin on new years eve i live next to the airport and planes regularly fly past when landing,never seen anything like it before silent much smaler than a plane bout 2 in the morning slowly moving behind the house cant say how high at least a few hundred feet they moved in a staight line then they swaped positions lasted about 5 mins first one iv ever seen the first video looked very similar :alien:

Next