UFOs and DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 3:04 pm » by Pindz

UFOs and DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases)

http://pindz.blogspot.com/ufos-and-dumbs-deep-underground

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm » by Boondox681

thanx man
i appreciate it
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 pm » by Punjedi

Pindz, no offense but I must say these 1980's and early 90's documents are getting old. Literally.

This is the same info that has been tossed around for decades now. Where is the new stuff? Where is the latest claim or documentary including the latest turn of events?

Sorry, but watching grainy footage of some badly dressed "psuedo-scientist" trying to convince us to just take their word for it.

It's 2011. From this point on we demand hard proof. Not "recollections" of events.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm » by Thesaint

punjedi, what's "old" to you may be "new" to others and therefore we need aged accounts to be recycled. To give you a good example, I have been interested in this kind of stuff for decades and yet this ion particular video has been "overlooked" by me as I have never seen it. This will also apply to you (believe it or not) and there will be plenty of stuff, Old and new, good and bad that you will have never seen. You cannot be so "singular" and see the world in such a polarised way. (or you will learn very little).

Sorry, but watching grainy footage of some badly dressed "psuedo-scientist" trying to convince us to just take their word for it.

It's 2011. From this point on we demand hard proof. Not "recollections" of events.

I might as well turn off the radio then cos if a "grainy Video" is of no help then the fact that I can't see anyone at all must be much worse for establishing proof,

PRETTY SILLY EH? as it has no bearing at all on what the quality of the messengers message is . :cheers:

psEUdo

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm » by Punjedi

thesaint wrote:punjedi, what's "old" to you may be "new" to others and therefore we need aged accounts to be recycled. To give you a good example, I have been interested in this kind of stuff for decades and yet this ion particular video has been "overlooked" by me as I have never seen it. This will also apply to you (believe it or not) and there will be plenty of stuff, Old and new, good and bad that you will have never seen. You cannot be so "singular" and see the world in such a polarised way. (or you will learn very little) :cheers:

I understand what you are saying, my point is more that just sitting and listening to someone talk about what "could" be isn't enough anymore.

Where is the data? If this was filmed even 10 years ago, we should see correlating data by now to collaborate this info.

I am just tired of listening to cooky looking guys stating all they are saying as fact and showing nothing.

Any one of us could do the same thing. Put on a bad suit, put together a small room of people and babble on about anything we want.

Stories get old, stories have no evidence, and stories can be made up.

I am sorry but in todays day and age, a simple "pow-wow" isn't going to do it. You can have as many videos of guys telling us about any number of secrets but what does it do?

Where is the scientific approach to any of this? No charts, no graphs, no data, no maps, or if any are shown they are mostly crayon drawings and documents with so many black bars it mght as well be the script for "Sesame street"

And don't assume me as "singular", I have a very open mind and I have experienced some crazy things in my day, but I refuse to be swayed by any documentary that can't at least provide us with some visual correlation to the absolutely ridiculous stories we have had to endure over the years.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm » by Leonidas1977

pindz bro. have you put anymore of the ancient alien docs up on here?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm » by Boondox681

Pindz, no offense but I must say these 1980's and early 90's documents are getting old. Literally.

This is the same info that has been tossed around for decades now. Where is the new stuff? Where is the latest claim or documentary including the latest turn of events?

hard proof?wtf.
every time i turn around,someone here is asking,"how do i know what to believe?"
there's no hard evidence anywhere.watch the news-scientists lie all the time.
science isn't the problem.
scientists are.

now,how do you get the truth?
the 'old' shit
you will immediately know if there full of shit.history proves it.
this gentleman's name is Norio Hayakawa and this was taped in 1995.
watch and learn.casey,nostradummass,the oracles...have nothing on this guy.

entire dvd here at dtv

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 pm » by Punjedi

Ok boon, fair enough. Decent little documentary there, I imagine if I watched the whole series I would feel a bit more informed.

I will say that your mention of "watch the news.. Scientists lie"

Of course they do, and no, I don't watch the news, I find my own hard evidence and just expect that we all have the desire to do the same.

Look, I am not knocking the validity of these older documentaries, I am asking for the 'updates' where are these very same men now? What new info have they found?

How many are even still alive? That in itself could tell us many things.

yes I know I can go and do that work myself and take my own medicine as it were, I am just stating my opinion and asking yours in kind.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm » by Boondox681

hayakawa just co wrote a new book that might answer some more of your questions.
i can't remember the name.i was listening to an audio of the other guy and was too wrapped up in what he was saying

peace :cheers: