UFOs And Human Mutilations Graphic Descriptions

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 pm » by Spock

A Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective should be given a ear. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 pm » by Shendao

I hadn't realised until recently that humans were being subject to the same mutilations that we see in cattle etc. Disturbing isn't a strong enough word and it has changed my viewpoint on how the races/people who do this view humanity.

Given the technology we are already aware of in genetics, why would they need to mutilate us in such a way if their technology is more advanced?

Some of those wounds are situated where main lymphatic 'pumps' and glandular pumps are, so they could be tested the immune system and absorption uptake. But, as I said, with a superior technology there must be easier ways.

The alternative is that these folk just don't register our intelligence and self awareness as being of any importance to how they treat us. That part is frightening.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm » by Spock

shendao wrote:The alternative is that these folk just don't register our intelligence and self awareness as being of any importance to how they treat us. That part is frightening.

Like a line from my favorite movie "Contact"

"And how guilty would any of us feel about stepping on an ant hill in Africa?"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 pm » by Soulofgoa604

shendao wrote:I hadn't realised until recently that humans were being subject to the same mutilations that we see in cattle etc. Disturbing isn't a strong enough word and it has changed my viewpoint on how the races/people who do this view humanity.

Given the technology we are already aware of in genetics, why would they need to mutilate us in such a way if their technology is more advanced?

Some of those wounds are situated where main lymphatic 'pumps' and glandular pumps are, so they could be tested the immune system and absorption uptake. But, as I said, with a superior technology there must be easier ways.

The alternative is that these folk just don't register our intelligence and self awareness as being of any importance to how they treat us. That part is frightening.

You are very smart my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 pm » by Ufosarus

yes ive seen some vids on this guy before,makes me think these aliens aint to
friendly :nails:
great post spock i,ll watch these vids l8r :flop:

Writer

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 pm » by Arkdarko

This is probably the work of malevolent ET'S doing human testing from our planet Earth that they probably stumbled upon. Without care there analysis is quick painful and accurate. You could say its the dark side of the ET'S that are in our dimension , i highly doubt ET'S in highers dimensions would do this, at the end of the day why and how would they of ascended in the first place, hopefully not through slander like this.

Just my opinion :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm » by Soulofgoa604

arkdarko wrote:This is probably the work of malevolent ET'S doing human testing from our planet Earth that they probably stumbled upon. Without care there analysis is quick painful and accurate. You could say its the dark side of the ET'S that are in our dimension , i highly doubt ET'S in highers dimensions would do this, at the end of the day why and how would they of ascended in the first place, hopefully not through slander like this.

Just my opinion :flop:

Thanks for your knowledge I highly appreciate it.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 pm » by Constabul

Tough luck to have all your insides sucked out through a sippystraw while being nibbled on.

Really no clue, as some are suggesting, could be aliens, but really there is no real proof, and could just as easily be glitter coated vampires, reptilians.. Or proactive red cross blood drive members.

:headscratch:

nice post tho