UFOs And Human Mutilations Butch Witkowski (mufon)

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 am » by lamonema


kris75 wrote:
lamonema wrote:
kris75 wrote:This Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective should be given a ear. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen.

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-LIJisXtJIU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-LIJisXtJIU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zj_hz7Dxecw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zj_hz7Dxecw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAurVTFi9O0&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAurVTFi9O0&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPhWezitgZw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPhWezitgZw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R36j5baHu24&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R36j5baHu24&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJ0biCrUuiU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJ0biCrUuiU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]


:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Hey Kris could you throw me a link man, thanks :mrgreen:


which link?????? :think: :headscratch: :think:

sorry man my add-on is on the fritz, cant see pics or vids or anything other than words. Kinda just feelin my way through.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 am » by Kris75


@lamonema

lol now i get it no problem m8 :)

COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations

Date:
08-27-10

PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg

enjoy!! :) :mrgreen: :wink: :cheers:

Conspirator
Posts: 3207
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 am » by lamonema


kris75 wrote:@lamonema

lol now i get it no problem m8 :)

COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations

Date:
08-27-10

PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg

enjoy!! :) :mrgreen: :wink: :cheers:

Thanks, but after a second look and reading the whole anal probeing, buthole scorgeing, and alien deamons devouring tongues and chaceing them down with "petie and the boys" not sure now, if i want to know. creepy But it does sound like a good movie for hollyweird though. :mrgreen:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 am » by Kris75


lamonema wrote:
kris75 wrote:@lamonema

lol now i get it no problem m8 :)

COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations

Date:
08-27-10

PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg

enjoy!! :) :mrgreen: :wink: :cheers:

Thanks, but after a second look and reading the whole anal probeing, buthole scorgeing, and alien deamons devouring tongues and chaceing them down with "petie and the boys" not sure now, if i want to know. creepy But it does sound like a good movie for hollyweird though. :mrgreen:


:flop: lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :alien51:

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 am » by Nihilgeist


lamonema wrote:
kris75 wrote:@lamonema

lol now i get it no problem m8 :)

COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations

Date:
08-27-10

PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg

enjoy!! :) :mrgreen: :wink: :cheers:

Thanks, but after a second look and reading the whole anal probeing, buthole scorgeing, and alien deamons devouring tongues and chaceing them down with "petie and the boys" not sure now, if i want to know. creepy But it does sound like a good movie for hollyweird though. :mrgreen:


:wink: Hahaha, I was just messin with Kris since he posted something in the past that was quasi-religious, so I countered with what religious people think, that they're really Demons. So I poke at him with this every now n then. :D

Seriously though, the Human mutilation factor is a scary thought. :scary:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostMon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm » by Kris75


kris75 wrote::scary: :scary: COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations :nails: :nails: :nails:

Image

Image


Date:
08-27-10

Host:
Art Bell

Guests:
Butch Witkowski



Filling in for George, Art Bell was joined for the entire duration of the program by Butch Witkowski, Director of the UFO Research Center of Pennsylvania, for a discussion on human mutilation cases that share astonishing similarities to cattle mutilations. Such cases of human mutilations have been reported around the world. In 2005, three families were found in the Beni Mazar region of Egypt mutilated just like cattle, Witkowski disclosed. A combat photographer in Vietnam claimed to have found a downed B-52 aircraft with the crew still strapped into their seats and mutilated in a similar fashion, he added. "I think our little grey brethren from outer space are a little bit more malevolent than they are benevolent," Witkowski opined.

One of the best documented cases of human mutilation occurred in 1988 at the Guarapiranga Dam in Brazil. Photos of the crime scene as well as the autopsy report are readily available online, Witkowski said. As in cattle mutilations, the victim's body was drained of blood and marked by unusual holes, his sensory organs (eyes, ears, tongue) were taken, the anus had been cored out, and the digestive and reproductive systems removed. Even more gruesome, the man had been alive during his dismemberment, Witkowski noted. Although the victim had been killed 48 to 72 hours prior to discovery, there were no signs of decomposition or rigor mortis, the body had no odor, and, stranger still, no wounds from predators, he continued. It is typical for predators to avoid feeding on mutilated carcasses, Witkowski added, speculating that radiation may have something to do with keeping the animals away.

Witkowski also addressed abduction phenomena, pointing out that about 30,000 people go missing each year and are never seen or heard from again. He believes the government may be complicit in some of these disappearances, and suspects a deal with extraterrestrials was brokered sometime in the 1950s. Witkowski commented on an abduction case sent in by a woman named Barbara. According to her report, a man was taken and murdered by aliens at Montour Ridge, near the town of Northumberland, Pennsylvania. Rescue workers and volunteers found him on the evening of the second day of their search. He was emaciated (not bloated), wearing only his underwear, and had an expression of horror on his face. Farmers in the area reported seeing a "large round bright object" pull something up into a beam of light. The autopsy uncovered no cause for death, though the toxicology report indicated the cause was from a cocaine overdose. Witkowski said the puzzling case remains open.

TORRENT LINK
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5799121 ... uction_Phe



PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg


Website(s):
•paufosearch.com


:nails: :nails: :alien: :alien: :nails: :nails: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostTue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 pm » by Kris75


MUFON Investigates New Mutilations in Colorado


:nails: :scary: :nails: :scary: :nails:
Image


[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M35c2y07UY0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M35c2y07UY0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jb6hgE8400Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jb6hgE8400Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Two horses found mutilated August 11, 2010, by their ranch owners in Rush, Colorado, were investigated by Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Field Investigator Chuck Zukowski (who obtained the video and images).

Two other ranch animals who apparently survived the attacks and were found with "unknown marks." A high "electro-magnetic field reading" was measured on an attacked dog. The rancher's wife reports unusual sounds two days prior to the discovered mutilations.

Rush is situated along Highway 94 in unincorporated El Paso County, two miles west of El Paso, and about one hour east of Colorado Springs.


SOURCE
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm » by Kris75


kris75 wrote::scary: :scary: COAST TO COAST AM Abductions & Human Mutilations :nails: :nails: :nails:

Image

Image


Date:
08-27-10

Host:
Art Bell

Guests:
Butch Witkowski



Filling in for George, Art Bell was joined for the entire duration of the program by Butch Witkowski, Director of the UFO Research Center of Pennsylvania, for a discussion on human mutilation cases that share astonishing similarities to cattle mutilations. Such cases of human mutilations have been reported around the world. In 2005, three families were found in the Beni Mazar region of Egypt mutilated just like cattle, Witkowski disclosed. A combat photographer in Vietnam claimed to have found a downed B-52 aircraft with the crew still strapped into their seats and mutilated in a similar fashion, he added. "I think our little grey brethren from outer space are a little bit more malevolent than they are benevolent," Witkowski opined.

One of the best documented cases of human mutilation occurred in 1988 at the Guarapiranga Dam in Brazil. Photos of the crime scene as well as the autopsy report are readily available online, Witkowski said. As in cattle mutilations, the victim's body was drained of blood and marked by unusual holes, his sensory organs (eyes, ears, tongue) were taken, the anus had been cored out, and the digestive and reproductive systems removed. Even more gruesome, the man had been alive during his dismemberment, Witkowski noted. Although the victim had been killed 48 to 72 hours prior to discovery, there were no signs of decomposition or rigor mortis, the body had no odor, and, stranger still, no wounds from predators, he continued. It is typical for predators to avoid feeding on mutilated carcasses, Witkowski added, speculating that radiation may have something to do with keeping the animals away.

Witkowski also addressed abduction phenomena, pointing out that about 30,000 people go missing each year and are never seen or heard from again. He believes the government may be complicit in some of these disappearances, and suspects a deal with extraterrestrials was brokered sometime in the 1950s. Witkowski commented on an abduction case sent in by a woman named Barbara. According to her report, a man was taken and murdered by aliens at Montour Ridge, near the town of Northumberland, Pennsylvania. Rescue workers and volunteers found him on the evening of the second day of their search. He was emaciated (not bloated), wearing only his underwear, and had an expression of horror on his face. Farmers in the area reported seeing a "large round bright object" pull something up into a beam of light. The autopsy uncovered no cause for death, though the toxicology report indicated the cause was from a cocaine overdose. Witkowski said the puzzling case remains open.

PLAYER LINK
http://www.humyo.com/FVkpWjV/Music/Abdu ... 6KkloqLbrg


Website(s):
•paufosearch.com


:nails: :nails: :alien: :alien: :nails: :nails: :cheers: :peep:


C2C - Human Mutilations & Abduction - 08-27-10


Upload to Disclose.tv



:peep: :cheers: :nails: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm » by Kris75


These are the photos from the Brazilian Human Mutilation Case

The complete set of the forensic color photographs, and the autopsy report, proves that the typical "cattle mutilation" type of wounds were inflicted WHILE THE VICTIM WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS! :nails: :scary: :nails:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:peep: :cheers: :scary: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 am » by Truthdefender


He makes a great point in video 4. We have only been scientifically studying the human body for what, 1-2 hundred years, and we have made leaps and bounds in human physiology. So what is the abduction phenomena about? If it is truly happening, beings with the technology that UFO's seem to possess should have completed their studies by now, right? I believe that the abduction phenomena is related to Daniel 2:43 in the Bible.
Daniel 2:43
New King James Version (NKJV)

43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

The fallen angels are trying to master the gigantism (Genesis 6) that results when they mix their DNA with the DNA of humans so as to appear more like us when they manifest themselves in our reality. That, or they are building for themselves perfect 'vessels' to inhabit for the same purposes--if they are truly spiritual beings which can only enter our domain through channeling or through the presence of the greys; which also seem to be nothing more than biological automatons.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook