UFOS AND NATO - The Human Mutilation Cover Up

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 pm » by DarkHeart

I watched this film yesterday on DVD & was moved to post it on the forum (its already on the video section) in case anyone either missed it or wanted to discuss it.

The phenomenon of animal mutilation difficult to explain in conventional terms, and has been linked for decades with UFO’s, because strange lights are sometimes witnessed in proximity to sites where animal carcases are found. But have human beings suffered similar attacks? This film attempts to answer this very controversial question. Rumours about human mutilation have circulated the UFO community for years with some people claiming to have had contact with a military group which is used to acquire the corpses of victims of human mutilation. In the film we reveal the testimony of a black ops soldier, who was employed by a secret NATO “find and secure” military team. Their job is to search for and then protect sites where human mutilation has taken place.

On Richplanet; http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

This mutilation is IMO done to test for pollution (esp on animals) & DNA condition in the general population, and is not something done to the traditional Abductee who is part of long term ongoing programmes / hybrid stuff, nor is it the same as humans who are just taken for food, of which nothing is seen again (not that most of the blood of these mutilation cases won't end up as food for Grays)

:alien: Sleep tight :nails:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Initiate

PostWed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 pm » by Skydog

It's a great topic Darkheart and imo the reason they will never come clean about the whole phenomenon,as well as keeping the technology to themselves(the military that is) :(

:nails: <Genuinely scary.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 12:23 am » by Cosmine

Not sure... Don't deny that there's something wrong... But blaming the Greys..... They're more of sorts of bees... And they're not malvolent, they're curious and kind.... Did you notice we don't hear from them since three, four years... Mission accomplished, collection of dna... In case "we" needed to blow up the whole world... It's stopped...

Only the Greys can come here (imo ) other ET's are interdimensionals and different kinds of "human " annunakies... Also under archontic control of the mind... Kinda like in the series x files.... Most be a virus or something.....

I'll give a chance to your video and view it... :flop: ....better be scared... Or ill blow up the planet... :alien51:

Edit, you still had to be with the Archon's for a while.... One hundred years.... Told me a girl who came from the future.... No joke... Don't know if she's telling the truth... But she appeared and disappeared... Twice in my life, once again three months ago.... Blonde with jeans and T-shirt... Twenty fiveish... Like all annunakies... Never saw an old one nor a kid...

:cheers:
Last edited by Cosmine on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 am » by Skydog

Skydog wrote:It's a great topic Darkheart and imo the reason they will never come clean about the whole phenomenon,as well as keeping the technology to themselves(the military that is) :(

:nails: <Genuinely scary.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 12:12 pm » by DarkHeart

Cheers Skydog, I'll bookmark those vids for tonight :cheers:

Cosmine wrote:Not sure... Don't deny that there's something wrong... But blaming the Greys..... They're more of sorts of bees... And they're not malvolent, they're curious and kind.... Did you notice we don't hear from them since three, four years... Mission accomplished, collection of dna... In case "we" needed to blow up the whole world... It's stopped...

Only the Greys can come here (imo ) other ET's are interdimensionals and different kinds of "human " annunakies... Also under archontic control of the mind... Kinda like in the series x files.... Most be a virus or something.....

Is this a joke ?

They have left ? I had 3 grays in my bedroom only months ago, they are kind ? Whats your idea of cruel ?

You think this has stopped ? I can assure you that it has not, I have seen this shit with my own eyes.

Where did you get this idea from "Only the Greys can come here" ? You need to read some books on the subject dude.
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm » by Rahkriga

DarkHeart wrote:Cheers Skydog, I'll bookmark those vids for tonight :cheers:

Cosmine wrote:Not sure... Don't deny that there's something wrong... But blaming the Greys..... They're more of sorts of bees... And they're not malvolent, they're curious and kind.... Did you notice we don't hear from them since three, four years... Mission accomplished, collection of dna... In case "we" needed to blow up the whole world... It's stopped...

Is this a joke ?

They have left ? I had 3 grays in my bedroom only months ago, they are kind ? Whats your idea of cruel ?

You think this has stopped ? I can assure you that it has not, I have seen this shit with my own eyes.

Where did you get this idea from "Only the Greys can come here" ? You need to read some books on the subject dude.

Yeah...Greys are the O.G.'s of anal probing. Im not sure how this Cosmine person can just ignore all the negative experiences with Greys. Theyre probably just like humans...some are kind....but most are down right foul

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 2:23 pm » by Cosmine

This is all Imo, guys... I'm not joking neither.... All of opinions I'm forming, are based on my experience... Not on any given books ....
I don't have to deny your own opinions...

I'll dig up my personal tread for your curiosity...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 pm » by Cosmine

Just a little tough though.... Not at you's... But at the humans in general.

If you don't want to be treated like animals, stop acting like they.

Aren't the abducted return to their beds safely... Greys aren't cruel... Mayans were... You are way more than cruel, humans kill their owns ...for fun and "GAMES".

Darker, you know the Hill's case i presume... Do you know that Betty and barney... Were not describing greys as theirs kidnappers but... Oriental looking men and also... A Caucasian in a nazi's uniform.... :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv