UFOs emerge from light

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 5:47 pm » by Torofamily

Two cylinder UFOs emerge from light as couple watches along Idaho's I-84

* August 26th, 2010
http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/two-cylinder-ufos-emerge-from-light-as-couple-watches-along-idaho-s-i-84

Mountain Home, Idaho.
Photo: Wikipedia.

A Utah couple working as commercial drivers encountered a series of odd lights as they approached Mountain Home, Idaho, just after 11 p.m. on August 24, 2010, along I-84, and witnessed two, large, cylinder-shaped UFOs emerging from one of the lights, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The couple telephoned the UFO Examiner today to report the incident as they approached Denver, but with the events very clear in their minds. They filed the case with MUFON following our call.

Witnesses Jay and Eileen (first names used with permission) were traveling along I-84 with Eileen at the wheel and Jay riding as a passenger in clear weather with no cloud coverage. Eileen first noticed a bright light in the distance near the upcoming town of Mountain Home that was yellow-orange and "lit up for about 5 seconds and went away."

Mountain Home is the largest city and the county seat of Elmore County, Idaho, population 12,236. Mountain Home Air Force Base is located 12 miles southwest of the city. The host unit at Mountain Home since 1972 has been the 366th Fighter Wing (366 FW) of the Air Combat Command (ACC), nicknamed the "Gunfighters." The base's primary mission is to provide combat air power and combat support capabilities to respond to and sustain worldwide contingency operations.

The two discussed what the light could have been as Jay is a former avionics mechanic with military attack choppers.

Twenty minutes later, the light lit up again.

Now it appeared to be about a quarter-mile away, and above the town of Mountain Home, on the south side of the interstate, and hovering 400 to 500 feet off of the ground.

"We could now see clearly two bright lights close to one another," Eileen stated. "In comparison to the size and the objects around it, the size of the two lights together were approximate to the near size wingspan of a 747. It was lit up brightly and hovering for five seconds and then disappeared. We could see no silhouette of the lights or the craft after it disappeared. We could clearly see the sky behind where it was seen hovering lit up."

As they moved closer, now near mile marker 97, Eileen pointed out a pulsating red light that had a small yellow light to the left of it.

"This object was just in front of us on the north side of the road, moving to the south side," Eileen stated. "I pointed to this object, mentioning that the other bright light couldn’t have been a helicopter like this red light probably was."

Now they were approaching this red light - just 150-200 yards away from the highway and only about 200 feet off the ground. They noted that the time was 11:19 p.m.

Jay then recalls that he saw "two square lights appear directly across from each other as the red light faded away." He lowered his window for a better look, noting that the lights were a bright yellow-orange.

A red light then appeared below and to the left of the square light on the left side.

"At that time this immense light lit up the entire object and I saw a cylinder object that was attached with the red light separate from the brightly lit object. At first it almost slowly moved off. Directly after the separation the brightly lit object disappeared."

The cylinder object moved quickly away in a southerly direction.

Then 4 to 5 seconds later, "the first red pulsating craft reappeared," Jay stated. "It repeated itself in the exact same manner slightly to the right of the original cylinder separation. The immense light again disappeared and there were two cylinder shaped craft with red pulsating lights moving across the sky.”

As their vehicle moved along and away from the area, they both noted that there was no sound coming from the objects. They pulled over safely at a spot less than one mile away and stepped outside for a better view.

Eileen picks up the story.

"We saw both craft with pulsating red lights flying around, hovering at times. The lights would stay on for a bit at times then pulsate at others. The craft would disappear and reappear in different places quickly but still in the same general area. They would follow each other. They were flying very low over homes. We took a look around the sky and noticed there were no other happenings going on. Traffic was slow but steady. We would see trucks or cars pass approximately every 20 or 30 seconds at best. I did not notice any other spectators stopped."

Then at 11:45 p.m., a fast moving jet moved into the area from the east.

"As the jet came closer the two red pulsating cylinder craft flew quickly off back over the highway towards the northwest," Eileen stated. "The jet appeared to be tracking them."

The two eventually climbed back into their vehicle and noted the time as 11:49 p.m.

NOTE: Look for Jay and Eileen to be my guests for my first web radio show - UFO Traffic Reports - Wednesday, September 1, 10 - 11 p.m. EST. MUFON Idaho State Director Marie Malzahn will join us too for a discussion on this case. Check out the show page here.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or man made. If Idaho MUFON State Director Marie Malzahn investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

ID, August 24, 2010 - Red pulsating lit craft lights up brightly whitish yellow and cylinder object emerges twice. MUFON Case # 25181.

My husband and I travel during all hours of the day and night. We are currently commercial drivers.

The night of August 24th, 2010, I was driving thru Idaho on I-84 eastbound my husband in the passenger seat. The weather was clear, there was not a cloud in the sky that we could see. The moon was a full moon that made for a bright night sky that could cast shadows of objects on the ground.

I had gone past Boise and was approximately at mile marker 80 when I noticed a bright light in the distance ahead of me and slightly to the right. (East bound) It was yellowish orange in color and was just above the horizon. It lit up for about 5 seconds and went away. It was in the direction of Mountain home, which has an air force base. It didn’t appear to move, however I thought it may have been a large aircraft in the distance turning off it’s lights possibly after take off. I mentioned seeing it to my husband. Since he has previous military experience working in avionics mechanics with military attack choppers; we discussed what possible craft it may have been.

About 20 minutes later, as we came near Mountain Home, Idaho, the light lit up again. It appeared to be about a quarter of a mile away in comparison to the town and objects around it. It was over the town of Mountain home on the south side of the interstate. It was approximately 400-500 feet off the ground hovering. We could now see clearly two bright lights close to one another. In comparison to the size and the objects around it, the size of the two lights together were approximate to the near size wingspan of a 747. It was lit up brightly and hovering for five seconds and then disappeared. We could see no silhouette of the lights or the craft after it disappeared. We could clearly see the sky behind where it was seen hovering lit up.

This peaked our amazement for neither of us knew of anything similar to that in an aircraft or helicopter that would just hover and disappear. We talked about what it might have been but could not come to any rational conclusion. Still traveling down the road now at about mile marker 97, I pointed to a pulsating red light that had a small yellow light to the left of it. This object was just in front of us on the north side of the road, moving to the south side. I pointed to this object, mentioning that the other bright light couldn’t have been a helicopter like this red light probably was.

As I was talking about this theory, the red light object was on the south side of the highway. We had driven up closer to it and it was only about 150-200 yards away from the highway and was only about 200 feet off the ground. My husband was looking directly at the object. At 11:19 mountain time.

My husbands account: “At first I saw two square lights appear directly across from each other as the red light faded away. I opened the window to get a clearer view. The light was a bright yellowish orange. A red light reappeared directly below and to the left of the left square. At that time this immense light lit up the entire object and I saw a cylinder object that was attached with the red light separate from the brightly lit object. At first it almost slowly moved off. Directly after the separation the brightly lit object disappeared. The cylinder object then snaked off quickly and continued south. About four to five seconds later the first red pulsating craft reappeared. It repeated its self in the exact same manner slightly to the right of the original cylinder separation. The immense light again disappeared and there were two cylinder shaped craft with red pulsating lights moving across the sky.”

We did not notice any sound.

I had personally witnessed the first time the craft lit up but did not witness the separation due to having to watch the road, however as my husband in his excitement told me what he was seeing I looked over, had slowed way down and witnessed the second separation. We were now past the objects separation area and we wanted to pull over to get a look at anything else that was happening. I pulled over less than a mile away. We turned off the truck and got outside to look behind where the craft had been.

We saw both craft with pulsating red lights flying around, hovering at times. The lights would stay on for a bit at times then pulsate at others. The craft would disappear and reappear in different places quickly but still in the same general area. They would follow each other. They were flying very low over homes. We took a look around the sky and noticed there were no other happenings going on. Traffic was slow but steady. We would see trucks or cars pass approximately every 20 or 30 seconds at best. I did not notice any other spectators stopped. We watched these craft fly around in this pattern until about 11:45 when we saw a fast moving jet coming towards the area from the east. It appeared not to be a commercial craft. As the jet came closer the two red pulsating cylinder craft flew quickly off back over the highway towards the northwest. The jet appeared to be tracking them.

When we sat back in our vehicle the time was 11:49pm.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image