UFOs filmed hiding in woods & shooting beam? mufon report

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm » by bugmenot

Murrysville: Multiple morphing UFOs filmed hiding in woods & shooting beam :alien: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... st_reports

Location of Event PA, US

Long Description of Sighting Report
Too many UFOs almost every night to list detail, so only the last three best ones:

October 10, 2009: After filming many UFOs coming out of usual patch of woods in front of house from farm field across the road, caught one shooting a beam of some sort--No Sound Detected, but my car was next to my tripod running because it was cold. Made vapors or excited molecule action that was visible across tree like it was hot, but inspection of area next day showed no burn marks on ground nor unusual marks on tree. Frame by frame of video shows the beam bending as it is seen through the glass of my car's windshield indicating it was not a lens flare.

Video of it shot in Gen3 nightvision

Upload to Disclose.tv

Video of ground where shot the next day here:

Upload to Disclose.tv

October 11, 2009: Another UFO rose from woods and started to fly across valley (500-600 feet across), then suddenly lit up really bright like a big golden Orb, Sun-like in appearance, traveled like that for a bit, then toned down and started flashing like a plane. Filmed in Gen3 nightvision, you can see the shape changing & morphing as it flew. SILENT FLYING. Video to be posted later (when I get a chance).

October 13, 2009: After another night of seeing multiple orbs descend into the woods then crafts rise from woods on surveillance cam, I decided to try and go closer to see if I could film them hiding in the woods before take off. Went to other side to General Forbes Trail to dead end by Blackthorn golf course edge. Filmed several of them in the sky, then noticed a white blinking light that seemed close to edge of woods. Filmed that then to the right another one back by the Cable TV line that runs through woods. Having already explored that in the day, I know it's heavy brush & fallen/cleared trees laying about that's difficult to navigate through without hedge clippers. The multiple objects seemed sphere like with many lights that constantly changed and seemed to hover slightly. DID NOT SEEM TO BE ACTUALLY TOUCHING THE GROUND. No sound. Smaller ones where seen around the bigger ones. Pitch black, the sound of breaking branches scared me so I moved back to by my car to film & saw another smaller one move around the cable lines then disappear. The full video can be seen here (3 parts)

Part 1:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part 2:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part 3:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Part 3 of the video shows after wards when I went to shopping center where I filmed a smaller Triangle UFO flying backwards on Sept 25th (which, btw, doesn't even show on NEXRAD radar--only light clouds & light hits). This time saw another large bright golden orb coming from different woods on ridge south of Rt. 22. While filming it, a small sphere whizzed past and danced around the light pole in the parking lot before it went out of sight. The golden orb then turned on FAA style lights and continued in the direction of Monroeville--no sound was heard from it this time.

This same almost nightly phenomenon (except for rainy nights for some reason) is also occurring in New Jersey where they are filmed by Youtube.com/user/mikie8865 and even as far away as Moscow, Russia by Youtube.com/user/olegen77 -- indicating this is not the only place this is happening and is NOT any type of our secret military crap. If you read the comments left by others from different States AND countries on my videos, you can see where else it's happening for yourself.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... st_reports :alien: