UFOs filmed over Australia

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm » by Abyssdnb

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE:A still from video footage taken by Alan Ferguson of unidentified flying objects above his home in Acacia Hills.[/color]

A TERRITORY UFO spotter says he has video evidence of UFOs flying in the Territory sky.
Alan Ferguson has been claiming for more than 12 months that unidentified flying objects have been circling above his home in Acacia Hills, south of Darwin.

And now he says he has the pictures to prove it.

Mr Ferguson captured the video about two weeks ago.

About 40 seconds into the video a small black object can be seen flashing on the left hand side of the screen.

A similar flash occurs two more times during the two-minute video.

"They move so quickly. They blink on and blink off - it's amazing," he said.

Pictures: Territory UFOs

Mr Ferguson has become something of a Top End celebrity since the Northern Territory News first revealed his UFO spotting exploits last year.

He has since appeared on the ABC's Stateline program and now has his own radio segment each Thursday night on Buzz FM.

Mr Ferguson, who turns 45 today, has also started a website in partnership with Tourism Top End - http://www.ufoterritory.com.au - in the hope that the NT's UFO sightings will help bring in more visitors from interstate and overseas.

He has posted the video on the website.
BELIEVER:Alan Ferguson has started a UFO watchers website.

Acacia Hills UFO footage
(Site may be unavailable due to excessive traffic)

"It backs up everything I have been waffling on about," he said.

"You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it for your own eyes."
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm » by Darrylmckay

We had this yesterday and i will say what I said then.

Sorry guys, but a really good mate of mine lived in Darwin for two years, he has never been the same since.
Picture the movie "the hills have eyes", add drinking, lots of drinking, at 8am and then add 20 foot saltwater crocodiles, in the habour, then factor in that its about 110F, all year round,
did I mention the searing deserts, the flies, the lack of female company you are not related too, the fact that being related dosnt stop them, getting the picture?
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim