UFOS FROM THE PLANET ZEEBA HOVER OVER ARGENTINA!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 pm » by Savwafair2012

Several UFOs are hovering over Argentina. They have been identified as spaceships from Planet Zeeba.

The alien spaceship was first spotted on January 4, 2012, over the Capital Federal District in Argentina. A video was taken of the spaceship (below). It looks at first like a helicopter over some nearby high-rise buildings, but authorities in Argentina and at the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials confirm that it is a spaceship from Planet Zeeba, part of a Borkon Formation.

Borkon Formations are common with ships from Planet Zeeba. Several spaceships appear as twinkling lights, then they slowly form a triangle (Borkon) and fly over a given area. The U.N. told WWN that a Borkon Formation is a symbolic gesture from alien spaceships that they have come in peace. Zeebans have been identified as docile creatures.

Aliens from Planet Gootan, who have also been landing on earth the last few months, never fly in the Borkon Formation and they are coming to earth – to attack us.

The un-enhanced footage of the Zeeban spaceship over Argentina, looks like an object making a weird dip near one of the building rooftop and flies erratically. Strange, but not unusual.

It’s not until the object is viewed in the digitally enhanced sequence in the video below that it becomes clear this Zeeban ship is no helicopter or any other type of known aircraft.

Have a look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

Planet Gootan and planet Zeeba, sounds like a script from Flash Gordon, seriously do planets with these names actually exist and if so who said they came from those places.

Zeebans have been identified as docile creatures

Well they travelled millions of lightyears in highly advanced craft to reach planet earth and they are classed as docile, doesn't say much for mankind then does it. :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm » by Yuya63

U.N. panel on E.T's? And who or what authorities? Maybe this should be in hoax's and disinfo section. Where do they get this crap?!!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm » by Stratosfear

Very good. Making it up as you go along. Planet Zeeba :alien51:
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 pm » by Savwafair2012

stratosfear wrote:Very good. Making it up as you go along. Planet Zeeba :alien51:

Dude I'm good but not that good

:owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 12:00 am » by Will69ease

yuya63 wrote:U.N. panel on E.T's? And who or what authorities? Maybe this should be in hoax's and disinfo section. Where do they get this crap?!!

As is most of savwafair2012's threads, it is a copy and paste job from some other "conspiracy" web site. In this case, it's from Weekly World News (satire)
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/42 ... argentina/

Initiate

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 am » by Symbolon

Well, Zeeba or not...it's a cool video. 8-)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am » by Savwafair2012

will69ease wrote:As is most of savwafair2012's threads, it is a copy and paste job from some other "conspiracy" web site. In this case, it's from Weekly World News (satire)

As is most of this web site's threads are exacltly that.

Only a few people a very few people find original stuff to post..

:cheers:
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 am » by Will69ease

savwafair2012 wrote:
will69ease wrote:As is most of savwafair2012's threads, it is a copy and paste job from some other "conspiracy" web site. In this case, it's from Weekly World News (satire)

As is most of this web site's threads are exacltly that.

Only a few people a very few people find original stuff to post.

:cheers:

I'll have to agree with you there sav.
Personally, I've come to accept the fact that all of these "alternative websites" post the same shit. I know you spend a great deal of time and effort adding to this forum. I applaud the contribution that you make to DTV regardless of my personal opinions of the topics.
I can tell you this, you won't find any of my threads anywhere else. Except for the "space anomalies" thread that is. I have shared my anomaly findings elsewhere.
By the way, I found the WWN link by googling planet Zeeba. It amazed me how many websites mention it, none of them had sources confirming anything. Besides, just the name made me chuckle.

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 am » by Flashfish01

I SAY BRING ON THOSE ALIEN SCUM......ILL BE READY WITH MY SAMURAI SWORDS....HACK THE LITTLE SHITS UP...FIRST CONTACT.MY ARSE......COME ON BRING IT ON ALIEN BITCHES.....IF U ARE ON EARTH READING THIS REPLY THE HUMAN RACE WILL FUCK U UP.....

Next