Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 am » by Evildweeb

...Oh have at it...........

UFOs of different shapes and sizes in the solar space

Upload to Disclose.tv

Review for October 18, 2013

myunhauzen74

Published on Oct 18, 2013

Giant cubes 0:05, 0:29 .You can see the different types of unidentified objects. Objects have different shapes and sizes. UFOs are in different points in space near the Sun. These objects have a material structure. Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA! Objects shown in the video are the real origin!

This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles and other qualifications that tries to convince NASA. Interference, broken pixels, meteorites, the charged particles can not have the correct complex geometries can not travel on different paths with the correct motion vector change! All objects - a UFO different forms and sizes!.These many UFO near our Sun are real unidentified objects. UFOs are of different sizes, different structures, different forms. Many UFOs are around some "energy" field. "UFOs are always near our sun. UFOs flying into the sun, and fly out of the sun. Many unidentified objects, fly up to the sun and to maneuver at high speeds. For all movement UFO can be seen in my previous file perennial surveys UFO near the Sun on this channel. In the early history of research, I was getting good quality images of the objects, but more than a year, NASA provides the public images of very poor quality. People questioned NASA. NASA responded that these UFOs - a speck of dust on the lens, these UFOs - broken pixels on the sensor lens, these UFOs - meteorites, etc. Excuses, NASA was vast. But now, NASA is silent. People should know the truth!

Subscribe to my second channel. Soon, all the information about the UFOs near the Sun will be published there: http://www.youtube.com/user/ufosnearsun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hA3mQLRThg

:banana:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 pm » by The57ironman

Evildweeb wrote:.

...Oh have at it...........

................Image

Evildweeb wrote:UFOs of different shapes and sizes in the solar space

.........Image

:lol: ...we've already got a photo anomoly thread

:cheers:

and by the way, .................i see pixels :shock:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 pm » by Tomsky84

Here's something you guys might find interesting. I got lucky three days ago and found one of those crafts, or whatever they are, in full "daylight". This one looks like a gecko, its just beneath letter „A" in top part of the picture.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am » by Evildweeb

Welcome TomSky and thx for the post - good stuff.

Ironman or any other mod - would you please move this under Will's Space Anomalies thread.

Damn those big fingers and wrong buttons. :bang;

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 12:48 am » by *WillEase*

Evildweeb wrote:
Ironman or any other mod - would you please move this under Will's Space Anomalies thread.

Mods, please...DO NOT MERGE this or any thread with my anomalies thread.