UFOs or Fallen angels:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 pm » by Anuki

cupnsaucer wrote:just found a good site on it all goto (http://www.youtube.com/user/russiansu.)good luck to anyone looking for the truth.? peace...

thnx for the link

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 pm » by Torofamily

i think that this topic explains so many of humanity's questions of are we alone in the universe and seeking disclosure, and yet people are so set in their ways of anti religion and bible-phobic that the refuse to see whats right in front of them.

we want the truth but we cant handle the truth.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm » by Treburn

:clapper:
Greetings all! New registered user here but been a "regular guest" for almost 3 years trying to see the big picture....and do my homework before I open mouth and insert feet...
Thanks for indulging me with my first reply! Future posts my or may not happen so this won't be a quick read, but I've read alot of your stuff over the years - I hope and pray this uplifts every reader - much to the chgrin of the disinfo guys and sewage dumpers...

Woot! :sunny:
It is good to see that people are waking up to this FULL Disclosure -

Enoch ties all this together perfectly and he will be returning with another guy Elijah - thetwo alien abduction experiences spoken of in the Bible...sometimes truth pisses everyone off lol.

BTW - if you are a believer in the 3 rapture/abduction theory like me, many,many signs are pointing to this year (March 29th - April 6th (Pesach/passover - Ishtar...er Easter to (those more familiar with the pagan fallen angel/alien celebration), May 18-20 Shavout (Pentecost), or September - 8-12th Rosh Hashana) being the massive 'abduction experience'....ie. rapture. If I rated it, I would give this year and Sept in particular a 90 percent chance of a MAJOR event happening ( even betcha 5 bucks ;) ).

I know we shouldn't set times, but I believe that we are in the delay period (also the birth pangs spoken of in Matt 24) mentioned in the parable of the ten virgins...perhaps the Rapture(harpazo - greek) was supposed to be this past September, but a background for those new to this:
Matthew 25
25:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins
who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
(speaking of the church body globally)
25:3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
25:4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(the oil is the Holy Spirit - the third person in the trinity and oneness of God - respect this guy the most, or you'll be sorry lol)

25:5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

(interesting that a lot of you has posted WAKE UP!)
25:6 And at midnight a cry was heard:
'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
(Typical Jewish custom was for the bridegroom to show up at 23:30 (11:30pm) - I personally think that the Rapture was supposed to happen this past Sept (beginning of year 5770) but Jesus is waiting for the full number of the Gentiles to come in (to the beginning of next Jewish new year Rosh Hashana - 5771:
FULL NUMBER
Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
The fullness of the Gentiles is a reference to the blindness of Israel. They'll be blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles. When were they blinded? At the triumphal entry. Luke 19:41-44
They will be unblinded when the fullness of the Gentiles is come in. Come in to where? I believe this is speaking to those Gentiles that will obey His Word and follow Yeshua (Jesus).
I believe the harpazo rapture of the bride of Christ is the fullness of the Gentiles. There is a point when the body of Christ (the bride) has reached it's fullness.

25:7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
25:8 And the foolish said to the wise,
'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
(they weren't ready, they lost their desire for the Holy Spirit while asleep like the rest of the world to what is happening behind the scenes)

25:9 But the wise answered, saying,
'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you;
but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came,
And those who were ready went in with him to the wedding;
and the door was shut.
(this may even be referring a bit to the verichip legislation about to be installed too - they had to choose to go buy or not - no one who recieves the chip can enter into heaven )

25:11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying,
'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
25:12 But he answered and said,
'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
(not just because they didn't have a relationship with Jesus (the Holy Spirit, but maybe they chose to follow a worldly system for their oil - something that should be spiritual in nature...also Simon the sorcerer in Acts wanted to 'buy' the Holy Spirit so he could get credit for having supernatural powers...

25:13 Watch therefore,
for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
(hmmm says nothing about a time period say a weekend :think: )

For the haters...it's not God's will that ANY perish...in that, the planet earth would be devoid of Humans period, and we would ALL be in the heavens (outer space) bopping around the stars and planets with Jesus...knowing only goodness and no evil :D before 2012 even happens.

The Bible (and all religions for that matter) speak of gods/Aliens/Angels, good and bad, and that we belong in the heavens with our creator - it's a massive sci-fact epic happening and the daily grind to work and birthdays and shopping, etc. is all created to distract (a magician's tool) from the reality, wonder, and goodness that is all around us...
Some signs of the times:

Legislation is in place for the mark of the beast to happen....Verichip

Massive earthquakes are happening....Haiti,Chili,etc

Floods and Tsunamis...Indonesia,etc.

Signs in the sky are happening....see unedited SOHO images and others

Tower of Babel has been rebuilt...for purpose of one language,one monetary system,one government,one world religion. (when 9-11 happened they 'moved thier base of worldly operations here awaiting the antichrist.

Yemen is crawling with every nation....perhaps there is a massive portal there - spoken of by Enoch.

The Jewish Temple is under plans for construction....

Not to mention the math, jewish calender, prophecies by native americans/ancient civilizations...and I have had some pretty interesting dreams as of late - not food related :lol: as well as though my life, and so many other things that just seem to perfectly orchestrated to be coincidences.

We, who have chosen the one way to heaven - thru Yeshua(Jesus) - are not supposed to be asleep - remember - if you don't speak up, and someone suffers, thier blood is on your head, even if they perish too.

So about 2012? I think its a cutoff point , or a ruse - Based on the witchcraft (see the dollar codes and Freemasonry - a majority of the founders of our nation were in the Hellfire Club) being practiced by everyone who's anyone - using fear as a tool -
(study up on the different frequencies that love and fear make, and how it affects your DNA replication...)

and I believe that they are playing with portal technology...look at what the High Pass, HAARP,HLMS,ELF/VLF Radar capabilities around the world combined with CERN (that's not a new place btw...that was started a while ago - 50's or before.

Hope to see ya'll real soon in the air...
I welcome all replies and am willing to help in any way I can, and to privide links and info for what I have said.

I can post some of the dreams I have had since I was 10 or 11 if anyone's interested too.

I am not here to spread garbage but only the truth as best I know it for these days are short. And the war is for our souls not for territory,money power or whatever, waged not by flesh and blood but against principalities and wickedness and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God...Fallen angels/aliens

Anyway. I said enuff, may not say anymore, but at least I chimed in.
but :cheers: to all of you doing the work and :top: to the sewage dumpers :badair: "I fart in your general direction" - Monty Python

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm » by Torofamily

[quote="treburn"]
Greetings all! New registered user here but been a "regular guest" for almost 3 years trying to see the big picture
....and do my homework before I open mouth and insert feet...
Thanks for indulging me with my first reply! Future posts my or may not happen so this won't be a quick read, but I've read alot of your stuff over the years - I hope and pray this uplifts every reader - much to the chgrin of the disinfo guys and sewage dumpers...

Woot! :sunny:
It is good to see that people are waking up to this FULL Disclosure -

Enoch ties all this together perfectly and he will be returning with another guy Elijah - thetwo alien abduction experiences spoken of in the Bible...sometimes truth pisses everyone off lol.

BTW - if you are a believer in the 3 rapture/abduction theory like me, many,many signs are pointing to this year (March 29th - April 6th (Pesach/passover - Ishtar...er Easter to (those more familiar with the pagan fallen angel/alien celebration), May 18-20 Shavout (Pentecost), or September - 8-12th Rosh Hashana) being the massive 'abduction experience'....ie. rapture. If I rated it, I would give this year and Sept in particular a 90 percent chance of a MAJOR event happening ( even betcha 5 bucks ;) ).

I know we shouldn't set times, but I believe that we are in the delay period (also the birth pangs spoken of in Matt 24) mentioned in the parable of the ten virgins...perhaps the Rapture(harpazo - greek) was supposed to be this past September, but a background for those new to this:
Matthew 25
25:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins
who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
(speaking of the church body globally)
25:3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
25:4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(the oil is the Holy Spirit - the third person in the trinity and oneness of God - respect this guy the most, or you'll be sorry lol)

25:5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

(interesting that a lot of you has posted WAKE UP!)
25:6 And at midnight a cry was heard:
'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
(Typical Jewish custom was for the bridegroom to show up at 23:30 (11:30pm) - I personally think that the Rapture was supposed to happen this past Sept (beginning of year 5770) but Jesus is waiting for the full number of the Gentiles to come in (to the beginning of next Jewish new year Rosh Hashana - 5771:
FULL NUMBER
Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
The fullness of the Gentiles is a reference to the blindness of Israel. They'll be blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles. When were they blinded? At the triumphal entry. Luke 19:41-44
They will be unblinded when the fullness of the Gentiles is come in. Come in to where? I believe this is speaking to those Gentiles that will obey His Word and follow Yeshua (Jesus).
I believe the harpazo rapture of the bride of Christ is the fullness of the Gentiles. There is a point when the body of Christ (the bride) has reached it's fullness.

25:7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
25:8 And the foolish said to the wise,
'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
(they weren't ready, they lost their desire for the Holy Spirit while asleep like the rest of the world to what is happening behind the scenes)

25:9 But the wise answered, saying,
'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you;
but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came,
And those who were ready went in with him to the wedding;
and the door was shut.
(this may even be referring a bit to the verichip legislation about to be installed too - they had to choose to go buy or not - no one who recieves the chip can enter into heaven )

25:11 Afterward the other virgins came also, saying,
'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
25:12 But he answered and said,
'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
(not just because they didn't have a relationship with Jesus (the Holy Spirit, but maybe they chose to follow a worldly system for their oil - something that should be spiritual in nature...also Simon the sorcerer in Acts wanted to 'buy' the Holy Spirit so he could get credit for having supernatural powers...

25:13 Watch therefore,
for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
(hmmm says nothing about a time period say a weekend :think: )

For the haters...it's not God's will that ANY perish...in that, the planet earth would be devoid of Humans period, and we would ALL be in the heavens (outer space) bopping around the stars and planets with Jesus...knowing only goodness and no evil :D before 2012 even happens.

The Bible (and all religions for that matter) speak of gods/Aliens/Angels, good and bad, and that we belong in the heavens with our creator - it's a massive sci-fact epic happening and the daily grind to work and birthdays and shopping, etc. is all created to distract (a magician's tool) from the reality, wonder, and goodness that is all around us...
Some signs of the times:

Legislation is in place for the mark of the beast to happen....Verichip

Massive earthquakes are happening....Haiti,Chili,etc

Floods and Tsunamis...Indonesia,etc.

Signs in the sky are happening....see unedited SOHO images and others

Tower of Babel has been rebuilt...for purpose of one language,one monetary system,one government,one world religion. (when 9-11 happened they 'moved thier base of worldly operations here awaiting the antichrist.

Yemen is crawling with every nation....perhaps there is a massive portal there - spoken of by Enoch.

The Jewish Temple is under plans for construction....

Not to mention the math, jewish calender, prophecies by native americans/ancient civilizations...and I have had some pretty interesting dreams as of late - not food related :lol: as well as though my life, and so many other things that just seem to perfectly orchestrated to be coincidences.

We, who have chosen the one way to heaven - thru Yeshua(Jesus) - are not supposed to be asleep - remember - if you don't speak up, and someone suffers, thier blood is on your head, even if they perish too.

So about 2012? I think its a cutoff point , or a ruse - Based on the witchcraft (see the dollar codes and Freemasonry - a majority of the founders of our nation were in the Hellfire Club) being practiced by everyone who's anyone - using fear as a tool -
(study up on the different frequencies that love and fear make, and how it affects your DNA replication...)

and I believe that they are playing with portal technology...look at what the High Pass, HAARP,HLMS,ELF/VLF Radar capabilities around the world combined with CERN (that's not a new place btw...that was started a while ago - 50's or before.

Hope to see ya'll real soon in the air...
I welcome all replies and am willing to help in any way I can, and to privide links and info for what I have said.

I can post some of the dreams I have had since I was 10 or 11 if anyone's interested too.

I am not here to spread garbage but only the truth as best I know it for these days are short. And the war is for our souls not for territory,money power or whatever, waged not by flesh and blood but against principalities and wickedness and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God...Fallen angels/aliens

Anyway. I said enuff, may not say anymore, but at least I chimed in.
but :cheers: to all of you doing the work and :top: to the sewage dumpers :badair: "I fart in your general direction" - Monty Python[/quote]

treburn i am happy to see that this topic grabbed you enough for you to make your first post here. WELCOME.
I hope that you do decide to chime in more often and help share the news
I believe their are others that share similar views here on this sight and many more will very soon start to have an awakening. Maybe you can help be part of that awakening :sunny:

Again thank for the post :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

Good post! As you read the book of Enoch just remember that it's not in cronilogical order. When they found the fragments they put it together as best as they could. Another good book is the book of Nicodemus.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm » by Torofamily

bluesman4uonly wrote:Good post! As you read the book of Enoch just remember that it's not in cronilogical order. When they found the fragments they put it together as best as they could. Another good book is the book of Nicodemus.

I'm glad you found it interesting and thanks for the tip bluesman and maybe you can post some part that struck you, from the book of Nicodemus. I'm going to start researching it now. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

The whole book of Nicodemus is interesting. It explains the graves opening and the people witnessing the dead walking and what Christ did during the three days before he resurected. After reading it, I found that I understood what I'd read in the bible much better. As far as these two books, since the bible clearly states that Nicodemus was Christ's secret discipal and Enoch was mentioned by Crist himself, that they would be included in the scriptures. If you look at the books "Infancy 1 and Infancy 2, they are a history of Christs life from birth until he started his fathers work at the age of twelve. It points a finger that Christ was crucified at the age of 15 1/2.

The book of Jaser gives the real story of the biblical leaders of the bible and covers the real history of those mentioned in the bible. All of these books are either a part of the lost testiments or you can buy the ones that are not at amazon for a low price.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 am » by Papermoon

torofamily wrote:i think that this topic explains so many of humanity's questions of are we alone in the universe and seeking disclosure, and yet people are so set in their ways of anti religion and bible-phobic that the refuse to see whats right in front of them.

we want the truth but we cant handle the truth.

Yup, I agree! :sunny: :flop:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 am » by Papermoon

Yeah it is very interesting too how Elijah and Enoch were taken by God and did not see death because the Bible describes they were taken. That right there does describe what people call abduction today. I also found it interesting in the Bible where it mentions that when Jesus was tempted by the devil, how it says he took Jesus to a high mountain to show Him all the kingdoms of the world and told Him all of it could be His if he would just bow down and worship him(the devil). But the interesting part is how was Jesus taken to the highest place and shown all of the kingdoms of the world? Hmm... :think: Yeah I think the whole idea of people being taken by God and fallen angels/aliens mating with human women was too scary or x-rated to the religious people back then when they were putting the books of the Bible together, it was too much for them to handle so they left out the controversial, not so pretty, or hard to understand parts. They thought they were cleaning it up for the people. But the whole truth is the most important. Not just parts of it. I also remember reading in one of the lost books of the Bible I forgot which one but it mentions that the tree of knowlege was not even planted by God in the garden which is another interesting thought! That would put a whole new light on God telling Adam & Eve not to eat of that tree, and also makes you wonder then exactly what was that tree and where DID it come from. When you read all of the biblical texts and ancient texts, you begin to get a different picture of what was going on. The book of Adam is also interesting it goes more into detail about what exactly happened after Adam & Eve ate the fruit and what happened when they were banished from Eden and it tells how a being looking like a person who kept changing his clothes with some kind of "artful magic" kept aproaching Eve after they were banished from Eden. It's all very interesting. Eve described him as looking like a man but he wasn't a human man and would come and go as he pleased and had abilities. That book was left out of the Bible too. It's all very interesting. :alien:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 am » by Torofamily

papermoon i'll be reading your last post in a min. just wanted to say i love your avatar
its adorable :sunny:
Last edited by Torofamily on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext