UFOs or Fallen angels:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 am » by Torofamily

papermoon wrote:Yeah it is very interesting too how Elijah and Enoch were taken by God and did not see death because the Bible describes they were taken. That right there does describe what people call abduction today. I also found it interesting in the Bible where it mentions that when Jesus was tempted by the devil, how it says he took Jesus to a high mountain to show Him all the kingdoms of the world and told Him all of it could be His if he would just bow down and worship him(the devil). But the interesting part is how was Jesus taken to the highest place and shown all of the kingdoms of the world? Hmm... :think: Yeah I think the whole idea of people being taken by God and fallen angels/aliens mating with human women was too scary or x-rated to the religious people back then when they were putting the books of the Bible together, it was too much for them to handle so they left out the controversial, not so pretty, or hard to understand parts. They thought they were cleaning it up for the people. But the whole truth is the most important. Not just parts of it. I also remember reading in one of the lost books of the Bible I forgot which one but it mentions that the tree of knowlege was not even planted by God in the garden which is another interesting thought! That would put a whole new light on God telling Adam & Eve not to eat of that tree, and also makes you wonder then exactly what was that tree and where DID it come from. When you read all of the biblical texts and ancient texts, you begin to get a different picture of what was going on. The book of Adam is also interesting it goes more into detail about what exactly happened after Adam & Eve ate the fruit and what happened when they were banished from Eden and it tells how a being looking like a person who kept changing his clothes with some kind of "artful magic" kept aproaching Eve after they were banished from Eden. It's all very interesting. Eve described him as looking like a man but he wasn't a human man and would come and go as he pleased and had abilities. That book was left out of the Bible too. It's all very interesting. :alien:

Wow... great stuff :clapper:

im just now in my life trying to put this picture together
if you want and i sure would appreciate if you ever have the time to post some excerpt of some of those stories or point me in the right direction to be able to do some research
i would really like to learn more

thanks and sorry i took so long to respond but i type with one finger :mrgreen:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 am » by Papermoon

torofamily wrote:
papermoon wrote:Yeah it is very interesting too how Elijah and Enoch were taken by God and did not see death because the Bible describes they were taken. That right there does describe what people call abduction today. I also found it interesting in the Bible where it mentions that when Jesus was tempted by the devil, how it says he took Jesus to a high mountain to show Him all the kingdoms of the world and told Him all of it could be His if he would just bow down and worship him(the devil). But the interesting part is how was Jesus taken to the highest place and shown all of the kingdoms of the world? Hmm... :think: Yeah I think the whole idea of people being taken by God and fallen angels/aliens mating with human women was too scary or x-rated to the religious people back then when they were putting the books of the Bible together, it was too much for them to handle so they left out the controversial, not so pretty, or hard to understand parts. They thought they were cleaning it up for the people. But the whole truth is the most important. Not just parts of it. I also remember reading in one of the lost books of the Bible I forgot which one but it mentions that the tree of knowlege was not even planted by God in the garden which is another interesting thought! That would put a whole new light on God telling Adam & Eve not to eat of that tree, and also makes you wonder then exactly what was that tree and where DID it come from. When you read all of the biblical texts and ancient texts, you begin to get a different picture of what was going on. The book of Adam is also interesting it goes more into detail about what exactly happened after Adam & Eve ate the fruit and what happened when they were banished from Eden and it tells how a being looking like a person who kept changing his clothes with some kind of "artful magic" kept aproaching Eve after they were banished from Eden. It's all very interesting. Eve described him as looking like a man but he wasn't a human man and would come and go as he pleased and had abilities. That book was left out of the Bible too. It's all very interesting. :alien:

Wow... great stuff :clapper:

im just now in my life trying to put this picture together
if you want and i sure would appreciate if you ever have the time to post some excerpt of some of those stories or point me in the right direction to be able to do some research
i would really like to learn more

thanks and sorry i took so long to respond but i type with one finger :mrgreen:

Oh okay yes sure thanks! Yeah I can do that! I will gather the links and post them. It's all very interesting! :sunny:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 am » by Papermoon

Okay here's a quote from the Book of Adam it's very interesting. :)

"9.1 When the twelve days of his weeping were completed, the devil trembled and changed his shape and his clothes by his artful deceit. He went close to Eve, on the Tigris river, and stood beside the bank.
9.2 He was weeping and had his false tears dripping (trickling) down on his garment and from his garment down to the ground. Then he told Eve, "Come out of that water (where you are) and stop your tribulations, for God has hearkened to your penitence and to Adam your husband."
9.3 Moreover, we too have besought favor because of your misfortunes which we have seen.
9.4 Thus God sent me to have you (plural) come forth and to give you the food on account of which you repented.
9.5 Now, come upfrom there , for I have gone to Adam and he sent me and told me, 'Go and speak with Eve, my spouse; bring her back to me.' Come, now, and I will lead you to Adam to the place where he is and where your food also is."
10.1 And Eve came up out of the water and her flesh was withered like rotten vegetables because of the coldness of the water. All the form of her beauty had been destroyed.
10.2 And when she had come up out of the water, she fell on the face of the earth in great weakness and remained lying (on the ground) without moving for two days. And after two days she arose and the devil led her to where Adam was.
10.3 And as soon as Adam saw Eve (and) how she was following the devil, he started to weep with burning tears and called out with a great voice and told her, "Where are the commands of repentance which I gave you? How have you been deceived again by him, because of whom we are aliens to our dwellings?"
11.1 When Eve heard that, that it was the devil who had deceived her, she fell down before him and Adam's distress for Eve increased twofold for he saw her lying on the earth like one dead.
11.2 He was sad and said, groaning, "Woe to you who fight against us! What evil have we done to you? For it is because of your calumnies that we went out from paradise. Is it because we have caused you to be expelled that you are angry against us?

Here is the link. I like this site it has all of the lost books in it. :sunny:

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... OfAdam.htm

Here's the Home page link

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/
~I Believe~

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 am » by Papermoon

This is a quote from THE GREEK APOCALYPSE OF BARUCH
It's from that same site in the link. It's very interesting. :)

"Baruch said, And how (does this happen)? And the angel said, Hearken, the Lord God made three hundred and sixty rivers, of which the chief of 8 all are Alphias, Abyrus, and the Gericus; and because of these the sea does not sink. And I said, I pray thee show me which is the tree which led Adam astray. And the angel said to me, It is the vine, which the angel Sammael planted, whereat the Lord God was angry, and He cursed him and his plant, while also on this account He did not permit Adam to touch it, and therefore 9 the devil being envious deceived him through his vine. [And I Baruch said, Since also the vine has been the cause of such great evil, and is under judgment of the curse of God, and was the 10 destruction of the first created, how is it now so useful? And the angel said, Thou askest aright. When God caused the deluge upon earth, and destroyed all flesh, and four hundred and nine thousand giants, and the water rose fifteen cubits above the highest mountains, then the water entered into paradise and destroyed every flower; but it removed wholly without the bounds the shoot 11 of the vine and cast it outside. And when the earth appeared out of the water, and Noah came out 12 of the ark, he began to plant of the plants which he found. But he found also the shoot of the vine; and he took it, and was reasoning in himself, What then is it? And I came and spake to 13 him the things concerning it. And he said, Shall I plant it, or what shall I do? Since Adam was destroyed because of it, let me not also meet with the anger of God because of it. And saying 14 these things he prayed that God would reveal to him what he should do concerning it. And when he had completed the prayer which lasted forty days, and having besought many things and wept, 15 he said: Lord, I entreat thee to reveal to me what I shall do concerning this plant. But God sent his angel Sarasael, and said to him, Arise, Noah, and plant the shoot of the vine, for thus saith the Lord : Its bitterness shall be changed into sweetness, and its curse shall become a blessing, and that which is produced from it shall become the blood of God; and as through it the human race obtained condemnation, so again through Jesus Christ the Immanuel will they receive in Him the ..."
~I Believe~

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 pm » by Sentientseed

...these books where written by primitive people that could not understand science and technology...

I love this sorta thread and information whether new or not and thanks for posting. But I very much disagree with the quote. Understand as in how?

They were doing mathematics in cuneiform in Babylonian days. They measured time in a way we still use today if I remember correctly. They did astronomy. What science and technology is it that they didn't understand?

If they were mere primitives with no understanding...why dig pour over their writings at all?

This is not meant as a slight to anyone. I just believe todays way of referencing things are different than they were then and we look to find a common ground comparable between the two. I will always believe the best way to relay information over time is by fantastical stories and occultising. There are issues with doing so as well obviously. But text can be destroyed intentionally and unintentionally. Dry thought can be easily forgettable. Anyone read instruction manuals with enthusiasm and get bored to death by a Ben Steinish monotone talk? But fantastical stories and song carry on in the minds of folks even if they do not understand the meaning. Eventually someone will uncover what was forgotten.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Writer

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 4:44 pm » by Withuletsgo

Am reading a great book that someone on this site actually turned me to: "The Nephilim" by Patrick Heron, great read, makes for a great argument.....recommend it;

I personally believe thru all I've read that there is good and there is evil; good is truth & light; evil hides in deceit and trickery; be very careful who you group where and do not confuse their teachings; when your reading all over the place be careful not to believe everything you read; be mindful of what you allow to take over your minds......I personally do believe the bible, bible code, book of enoch and many other ancient texts hold so much wisdom; but you best believe there are others that are put out to cloak truth, confuse and mislead; careful what you believe, weird times we are living in could mean many things......do your own research :rtft:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm » by Torofamily

sentientseed wrote:

toro wrote
...these books where written by primitive people that could not understand science and technology...

I love this sorta thread and information whether new or not and thanks for posting. But I very much disagree with the quote. Understand as in how?

They were doing mathematics in cuneiform in Babylonian days. They measured time in a way we still use today if I remember correctly. They did astronomy. What science and technology is it that they didn't understand?

If they were mere primitives with no understanding...why dig pour over their writings at all?

Sentientseed i see your point and completely understand. your right and it don't make sense but here's an example of what i mean

The Dogon are an ethnic group located mainly in the administrative
districts of Bandiagara and Douentza in Mali, West Africa.
A Dogon family compound in the village of Pegue is seen from the top of the Bandiagara escarpment.
During the hot season, the Dogon sleep on the roofs of their earthen homes.

The Dogon Tribe Knowledge

Certain researchers investigating the Dogon have reported that they seem to possess advanced astronomical knowledge, the nature and source of which has subsequently become embroiled in controversy.

In the question of how the Dogon People came to knowledge of Sirius and its lost companion stars, there are just 3 possibilities in my mind: Either they were physically or spiritually visited by extraterrestrials who told them a lot of things, or some Dogon Tribe individuals got this knowledge by the ancient traditional spiritual ways by out-of-body-travellings.

The Dogon believe that the brightest star in the sky, Sirius (sigi tolo or 'star of the Sigui'), has two companion stars, pō tolo (the Digitaria star), and ęmmę ya tolo, (the female Sorghum star), respectively the first and second companions of Sirius.
Sirius, in the Dogon system, formed one of the foci for the orbit of a tiny star, the companionate Digitaria star. When Digitaria is closest to Sirius, that star brightens: when it is farthest from Sirius, it gives off a twinkling effect that suggests to the observer several stars. The orbit cycle takes 60 years.

The Dogon also appeared to know of the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter.

The problem of knowing how, with no instruments at their disposal, men could know the movements and certain characteristics of virtually invisible stars has not been settled.

Dogon¹s knowledge of astronomy and non-visible cosmic phenomenon could only be explained if this knowledge had been imparted upon them by an extraterrestrial race that had visited the Dogon at some point in the past. Temple related this race to the legend of the Nommos and contended that the Nommos were extraterrestrial inhabitants of the Sirius star system who had traveled to earth at some point in the distant past and had imparted knowledge about the Sirius star system as well as our own solar system upon the Dogon tribes.

And for some reason they still don't have running water.

some sources
http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html
http://www.native-science.net/Dogon_Tribe_Knowledge.htm

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

torofamily wrote:i think that this topic explains so many of humanity's questions of are we alone in the universe and seeking disclosure, and yet people are so set in their ways of anti religion and bible-phobic that the refuse to see whats right in front of them.

we want the truth but we cant handle the truth.

Toro, can't help but to say...........When I read that last line Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men' popped into my head when you said with such anger "You people can't handle the truth"

I really dislike it when people use the term "you people" it is so encompassing and shows a level of arrogance and ignorance!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm » by Torofamily

papermoon wrote:
Here is the link. I like this site it has all of the lost books in it. :sunny:

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... OfAdam.htm

Here's the Home page link

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/

thanks for the links they've been book marked

so far the book of Adam is an interesting read :flop:

thanks again

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm » by Torofamily

lucidlemondrop wrote:
torofamily wrote:i think that this topic explains so many of humanity's questions of are we alone in the universe and seeking disclosure, and yet people are so set in their ways of anti religion and bible-phobic that the refuse to see whats right in front of them.

we want the truth but we cant handle the truth.

Toro, can't help but to say...........When I read that last line Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men' popped into my head when you said with such anger "You people can't handle the truth"

I really dislike it when people use the term "you people" it is so encompassing and shows a level of arrogance and ignorance!

hey miss lucid sorry i overlooked your post. I just caught it and yes you are right the line "we want the truth but we cant handle the truth." was supposed to remind you of that movie, but it was not said in my part, in anger or to be condescending but in sarcastic jest.

your such a ferocious attack poodle ImageImage :mrgreen: lol

PreviousNext