UFOs or Fallen angels:

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 pm » by Papermoon

torofamily wrote:
sentientseed wrote:

toro wrote
...these books where written by primitive people that could not understand science and technology...

I love this sorta thread and information whether new or not and thanks for posting. But I very much disagree with the quote. Understand as in how?

They were doing mathematics in cuneiform in Babylonian days. They measured time in a way we still use today if I remember correctly. They did astronomy. What science and technology is it that they didn't understand?

If they were mere primitives with no understanding...why dig pour over their writings at all?

Sentientseed i see your point and completely understand. your right and it don't make sense but here's an example of what i mean

The Dogon are an ethnic group located mainly in the administrative
districts of Bandiagara and Douentza in Mali, West Africa.
A Dogon family compound in the village of Pegue is seen from the top of the Bandiagara escarpment.
During the hot season, the Dogon sleep on the roofs of their earthen homes.

The Dogon Tribe Knowledge

Certain researchers investigating the Dogon have reported that they seem to possess advanced astronomical knowledge, the nature and source of which has subsequently become embroiled in controversy.

In the question of how the Dogon People came to knowledge of Sirius and its lost companion stars, there are just 3 possibilities in my mind: Either they were physically or spiritually visited by extraterrestrials who told them a lot of things, or some Dogon Tribe individuals got this knowledge by the ancient traditional spiritual ways by out-of-body-travellings.

The Dogon believe that the brightest star in the sky, Sirius (sigi tolo or 'star of the Sigui'), has two companion stars, pō tolo (the Digitaria star), and ęmmę ya tolo, (the female Sorghum star), respectively the first and second companions of Sirius.
Sirius, in the Dogon system, formed one of the foci for the orbit of a tiny star, the companionate Digitaria star. When Digitaria is closest to Sirius, that star brightens: when it is farthest from Sirius, it gives off a twinkling effect that suggests to the observer several stars. The orbit cycle takes 60 years.

The Dogon also appeared to know of the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter.

The problem of knowing how, with no instruments at their disposal, men could know the movements and certain characteristics of virtually invisible stars has not been settled.

Dogon¹s knowledge of astronomy and non-visible cosmic phenomenon could only be explained if this knowledge had been imparted upon them by an extraterrestrial race that had visited the Dogon at some point in the past. Temple related this race to the legend of the Nommos and contended that the Nommos were extraterrestrial inhabitants of the Sirius star system who had traveled to earth at some point in the distant past and had imparted knowledge about the Sirius star system as well as our own solar system upon the Dogon tribes.

And for some reason they still don't have running water.

some sources
http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html
http://www.native-science.net/Dogon_Tribe_Knowledge.htm

That is a very good post and sooo true! :clapper: Definately something to think about! It is impossible to debunk this too because what they knew was proven to be true and they knew it hundreds of years before modern man so you can't help but believe them when they say beings from the stars came down and told them this stuff. How else could they know? :sunny: That's why no one talks about this case much. ;) Very interesting! :cheers:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 pm » by Papermoon

torofamily wrote:
papermoon wrote:
Here is the link. I like this site it has all of the lost books in it. :sunny:

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... OfAdam.htm

Here's the Home page link

http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/

thanks for the links they've been book marked

so far the book of Adam is an interesting read :flop:

thanks again

You're welcome! :sunny:
~I Believe~

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 pm » by Torofamily

paper moon
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 am » by Papermoon

torofamily wrote:paper moon

Oooooh thanks! I love that! :D :cheers: :flop: That is soooooo cute!
~I Believe~

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 am » by Torofamily

Resurrection of the Nephilim

Molecular biologists classify the functions of genes within native species but are unsure in many cases how a gene's coding might react from one species to another. In recombinant DNA technology, a "transgenic" organism is created when the genetic structure of one species is altered by the transfer of a gene or genes from another.

This could change not only the genetic structure of the modified animal and its offspring, but its evolutionary development, sensory modalities, disease propensity, personality and behavior traits among other things.

Such transgenic tinkering already exists in many parts of the world including the United States, Britain and Australia where animal eggs are being used to create hybrid human embryos from which stem cell lines can be produced for medical research.

A team at Newcastle and Durham universities in the UK recently announced plans to,

"create hybrid rabbit and human embryos, as well as other ‘chimera’ embryos mixing human and cow genes."

More alarmingly, the same researchers have already managed to reanimate tissue, "from dead human cells in another breakthrough which was heralded as a way of overcoming ethical dilemmas over using living embryos for medical research" (1)

In the United States, similar studies led Irv Weissman, director of Stanford University’s Institute of Cancer/Stem Cell Biology and Medicine in California to create mice with partly human brains, causing some ethicists to raise the issue of "humanized animals" in the future that could become "self aware" as a result of genetic modification.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N63lhtx2q8o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N63lhtx2q8o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17:1-58)
ImageImage
Goliath (Hebrew: גָּלְיָת, Modern Golyat Tiberian Golyāṯ ; Arabic: جالوت , Jalut (Qur’anic term), جليات Julyat (Christian term)), known also as Goliath of Gath (one of five city states of the Philistines), was a Philistine warrior, famous for his combat with the young David, the future king of Israel. The battle between them is described in the Hebrew Bible (Christian Old Testament) and, more briefly, in the Koran.

Earliest Known Hebrew Writing Discovered
This undated picture released by the University of Haifa shows an ancient inscription on a piece of pottery in early Hebrew writing. The 3,000 year-old inscription discovered at a site where the Bible says David slew Goliath has been deciphered, showing it to be the earliest known Hebrew writing, Israeli archaeologists said.

To many sources to post url,s
I lost track

ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 am » by Papermoon

Wow very interesting and that stuff about the chimera is so scary! :nails: Why are they mixing species like that? Nothing good will come of it. Scary indeed! :o
~I Believe~

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 am » by Treburn

Hello all!

I really have been enjoying the recent post to this thread - book of Nicodemus - reading now--and book of Adam posts were interesting too.Thanks for the posts Paper, Toro and others - the level of understanding is going up and I gotta go to sleep...soo amped. :D

It is really great to be seeing this Mega-mind boggling picture filled in little by little based on ALL the evidence provided and not just discounting the Bible for being something hokey or myths and legends - real interesting for America to be a country to trust in GOD, but yet everything is mystery religions, myths, Apollo and Nimrod's wife...uhh hmmmm... well you get the picture I'm sure :lol:

The Chimera aspect is where I believe we have mention of the

Minatour
Centaur
Griffon
Cyclops
and other mythological beasts - dragons or dinosaurs perhaps? made by unnatural connections - scientifically or just....otherwise....ewww :bang;

This would point to why we have cloning - would it be perhaps to make an abomination of desolation for an alien to inhabit to look and act like us but be totally evil - antichrist?
:headscratch: :think: :ohno:

no worries - greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world
:cheers: nite all - working early

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am » by Papermoon

OMG! That video about the Nephelem does make a very good point concerning the environment of the world today in not condusive to giants/giantism like in the past! Because when the flood came it did change the atmosphere of the world and the new atmosphere did make the human life span much shorter and made it so that things could not grow as tall as before. That's very interresting and explains why the giants don't inhabit the earth today like they did before. Now today they come in smaller forms like the typical greys people describe. That's very interesting. :flop:

treburn wrote:Hello all!

I really have been enjoying the recent post to this thread - book of Nicodemus - reading now--and book of Adam posts were interesting too.Thanks for the posts Paper, Toro and others - the level of understanding is going up and I gotta go to sleep...soo amped. :D

It is really great to be seeing this Mega-mind boggling picture filled in little by little based on ALL the evidence provided and not just discounting the Bible for being something hokey or myths and legends - real interesting for America to be a country to trust in GOD, but yet everything is mystery religions, myths, Apollo and Nimrod's wife...uhh hmmmm... well you get the picture I'm sure :lol:

The Chimera aspect is where I believe we have mention of the

Minatour
Centaur
Griffon
Cyclops
and other mythological beasts - dragons or dinosaurs perhaps? made by unnatural connections - scientifically or just....otherwise....ewww :bang;

This would point to why we have cloning - would it be perhaps to make an abomination of desolation for an alien to inhabit to look and act like us but be totally evil - antichrist?
:headscratch: :think: :ohno:

no worries - greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world
:cheers: nite all - working early

Yeah I believe a lot of those so called mythological beings were not so mythological but were real chimeras created by the aliens, genetically engineered by mixing and matching different animals, and mankind today is trying to do the same thing and nothing good will come of it. They will recreate the past all over again in full circle. There's nothing new under the sun! :peep:
~I Believe~

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am » by Disorganizer81

@treburn
you claim there is a limit on how many can live in Jesus, or in the holy spirit. This contradicts the claim that it is GOD's will for ALL to come to him. Which is it? Do we have free will or are we predestined to go to heaven or hell.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 pm » by Cee420

Hey.

'Nephilim' means 'cloud (misty) people' = "astral spirts" = dis-carnate human spirits.

'NEFILI' a greek word for 'cloud'
http://www.zelo.com/firstnames/findresu ... ame=NEFILI

In the ancient times the 'spirit substance', or the 'matter that constructed the Spirit World ('The Here after' or 'the other side') was called "Aether" ..or the 'spirits appeared in "astral light (aether light)".
To be more specific "Aether" meant 'upper air' or 'the air that the gods breath'.

This Aether- or 'Astral light' (basically the same thing) hallucination look sort of misty (foggy, grainy) and this is why, i believe, the 'ancestor spirits' were called 'Nephilim', 'cloud spirits/people' ..because the ghosts /apparitions or "astral spirits" looked misty or like appearing in a 'cloud'. ..so, Nephilim = 'mist people/cloud people' = spirits.

So the Nephilim actually are just "dead" humans, dis-carnate human spirits, not aliens, or fallen winged beings, or reptilians ...just plain ol 'dead people'

NEPHILIM translated from latin:

From latin NEPHILIM translation would be close to something like ...'Not of Our Daughters' = 'Not our Children' and this could be a name for 'slaves' ...'Not of our daugters, but of slave women' ..or 'captured (in a war) childern'.
..these 'Not of Our Women', second class people, were used as army for the "master race" or a slave workers.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/filia#Latin

From the BOOK OF ENOCH:

"..angel Uriel answered and said to me: 'Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe083.htm

WHO exactly "turns the stars of the heaven"??!! ...according to Book of Ebnoch ..thee is some guy "turning" the heavens stars. ...did the 'ancient aliens' tell the ancient humanity there is someone "turning" the stars acros the sky?!

..not very scientifically accurate discription on REALITY, and the 'functions of Cosmos,ay ...so i really doubt we have had any ACTUAL creator god teaching us ..nor have we had any lessons from some aliens either.

'Sons of God' on the otherhand is a TITLE for 'initiated' (illuminated) kings and high priests. 'Sons of God' is the same title as "the Anointed one" = Messias, Christ

'Sons of God' is NOT some 'supernatural' being, but title to an "Annointed priest-king". ...sorry. look it up.

There is nothing about "ufos" in the book of Enoch. period.
And a proof of this; that aliens did not visit earth back then is;

- The false belief that 'astronomers' of the times had ...they believed Venus was a STAR!
WANDERING STARS ..the other planets.

...and aliens did not visit MESOamerica either ..'Chak Ek' is aztec name for planet 'Venus' ...'Great STAR' ..'ek' is a word for Star ..not a word for a 'planet'

If ancient aliens visited Earth and "supposedly" taught the Maya about the cosmos, why didn't they correct the human false belief that the other planets are STARS?! ...Is this because the 'ancient Earth visiting alien"-myth is 100% made up by money hungry pseudo-scientists and pseudo-ufologists like Zacriah Sitchin and Von Danniken.

In the Book of Enoch, these other planets are reffered as 'Hosts of Heaven' ..which is also allegory name to the Annunaki-kings qnd these legends (Annunaki kings are/were just 'annointed (illuminated) human kings', not any reptilian-kings or anything like that, just humans, who started calling themselves ...'The Hosts of Heaven' ...this would be Marduk, the annunaki etc.

John 1 (New International Version)

"10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

"...to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"..."children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God"

This put in free form:

"Every one that becomes a worshiper of YAHVE (jewish tribal Djinn), and believes in his name BECOME 'Sons of God' (children of god) ...and then, symbologically, the children are not born of men, but of 'Sons of God'

So no, 'Sons of Gods' nor the Nephilim are nothing more than names for certain groups of HUMANS, and/or 'human ancestor spirits'.

One more example of this odd 'false info on astronomy & the cosmos' is the New Age deity 'Sanat Kumara', Lord of the World ..who apparently game to our planet Earth from planet Venus around 18.5 million years ago..
...isn't it odd, that these "gods" have been with us "supposeddly" for millions of years, and ETs have visited us and taught things about the Cosmos for us ...but NOBODY apparently noticed that humans didn't know that Venus and the other planets were in fact planets and not WANDERING STARS. ...maybe these "teachers of the Cosmos" just forgot to mention this ....minor detail, ay.

If you read the 'information on cosmological construction" from ancient spiritual texts, you will notice how the information seems to be "from human"-perspective.
..so, the info on cosmos is not; 'like it was looked by some 'outsider' to planet Earth's inhabitants' ..but how this information seems to have been gathered is; 'from planet Earth & from human"-perspective, understand what i mean?

So, no ..there is no TRUTH about the cosmos in ANY of the "sacred texts", cause it is all MADE UP (fiction), invented my human mind, and the texts reflect the 'scientific knowledge/believes of the time' ...this is why the scientific knowledge of ancient spiritual texts is SO OFF, when compared to ACTUAL reality. ..the 'ancient kings & high priests just made it all up! ...and the FREEMASONS and the elite occultists KNOW all this, but wont share this TRUTH with the rest of us, so they can keep on living off of us.

Some articles (..or articles that pointout this false belief) on ancient believes in WANDERING STARS:

The Biblical Cosmos Versus Modern Cosmology: Why the Bible Is Not the Word ...
http://books.google.fi/books?id=5_UcbVx ... rs&f=false

A Brief Historical Treatise Concerning the Roots of Stargazing and Modern Sky Lore:
http://users.erols.com/jesterbear/notes/Skylore.html

The Mesoamerican Venus Symbol In Venezuelan Rock Art:
http://www.kacike.org/SanchezFUNDESIN.html

Peace.

PreviousNext