UFOs or Fallen angels:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm » by Torofamily

THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE BIBLE

These are the points that I'm trying to address with this tread. I'm not trying to address the theology of religion. Trying to keep and open mind and doing some detective work then putting all the pieces of evidence together.

I personally am familiar with the Christian view point of the bible because of my childhood upbringing but never truly understood it. To me it was an abstract philosophy of mythological storisies to teach us to be good, moral, righteous and clean behind our ears and always wear clean underwear. It was also impressed upon me as a child that the bible had special powers like a lucky rabbits foot or four leaf clover. I also believed in Santa Claus.

Now as an adult i think i see things a little clearer. I choose to research and prove or disprove with facts rather than opinions. I am not trying to advocate aliens or religion. I'm trying to piece together the facts. I am more then willing to look at others viewpoints which are based on facts and not theology or emotion.

ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 pm » by Torofamily

Is there any scientific proof of the Great Flood?

Scientific proof of the Great Flood is elusive, not because there is not enough substantive evidence to prove its historicity beyond a reasonable doubt, but because much of the evidence is equivocal. That is, it can be reasonably interpreted in more than one way. “Proof” is evidence which demands a singular conclusion. Consequentially, we do not have scientific proof of the Great Flood per se. Rather we have a strong interdisciplinary scientific case for the Flood.

* One line of evidence concerns the fossilized remains of marine life found atop every major mountain range in the world. Flood advocates (“diluvialists”) see the masses of dead sea-life found atop every major mountain range in the world as reasonable evidence that the planet’s surface was inundated by a global deluge, but not proof. Modern conventionalists interpret the same evidence to mean that ocean boundaries periodically shift, whereby dry land submerges and reemerges from the sea in a seemingly endless cycle of uplift, subduction, and erosion.

* Another line of evidence concerns the global prevalence of sedimentary rock. The planet is covered in layer-upon-layer of sedimentary rock. These consist mostly of eroded, displaced, re-solidified sediments which were transported, sorted, and re-deposited in some sort of a fluid, typically water. These layers also contain of the fossilized remains of billions and billions of displaced dead things -- the fossil record. Diluvialists interpret the fossil record (billions of dead things buried in sediments laid down by water) as strong evidence for a global deluge. Conventionalists disagree, conjecturing instead that these layers and the fossils they contain accumulated slowly over long periods of time rather than quickly during (and after) a marine cataclysm.

* A third line of evidence concerns the hundreds of flood legends preserved all over the world by somewhat isolated, indigenous cultures. Diluvialists believe these stories represent a shared primeval experience: the common ancestors of these divergent cultures survived a massive deluge and past record of the traumatic event down through successive progeny. Conventionalists believe these stories are purely mythological and their prevalence is coincidental.

These are just three pieces of the puzzle. None of the three (or any other piece of evidence) is enough to constitute proof of the Great Flood. But together they form a compelling interdisciplinary scientific case for the Flood of Noah’s day.
http://www.allaboutcreation.org/great-flood-faq.htm
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxf40yO7I60&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rxf40yO7I60&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Ancient Sumerian cuneiform writing engraved in a stone

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKZhd3mJeBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKZhd3mJeBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As the geologists explained it, the earth's axis had shifted many times, most recently between about 8,000 and 15,000 years ago. The obvious consequence of such an action would have been a dramatic change in atmospheric conditions. The polar ice caps, suddenly transposed to the temperate belt, would melt, and the level of the oceans would rise accordingly. Volcanoes would erupt, suddenly filling the skies with ash. This protective canopy of vapor would react like a greenhouse ,and the resultant condensation would cause torrential downpours. The entire earth would be exposed to the full fury of waters above and below the earth...just as recorded in the Bible.

The scientists estimated that when the last ice age melted, the oceans rose 300 feet. They have also theorized that this could have happened very rapidly and was the basis for Noah's Flood. And they cite effects on North America from the melting polar ice to prove the global flood theory.

According to Dr. Henry Morris, an expert in geology and the flow of water, and the founder of the Institute of Creation Research at San Diego, California, the earth's crust, from both above and below, was eroded, transported, and re-deposited. It was destroyed in its original form and a new world emerged after the flood.

Dr. Morris reports that wherever one looks all over the world---in the mountains, the valleys---there is evidence of a flood. The entire geological column speaks of catastrophic, hydraulic burial, and this is a flood.
The fossil record also shows a universal global flood. Worldwide fossils of animals and fish have been found buried in swimming positions---suddenly and catastrophically preserved in a moment of time. Rhinos, zebras, and hippos have been found buried in volcanic ash in Nebraska in swimming positions. The Beresovka River mammoth of Siberia was discovered half-kneeling, half-standing with buttercups in its mouth. In Scotland, tons of fish have been found in positions of terror with their fins extended and eyes bulging. Another fossil graveyard in Germany shows a mixture of plants and insects from all climatic zones. When these kinds of fossils are found together, it is usually indicative of global flooding and rapid burial.
In the early 1970's, by measuring oxygen isotopes in the mud of the Gulf of Mexico, a professor of geology at the University of Miami discovered that almost 12,000 years ago, fresh cold melt water suddenly flowed across North America into the Gulf. Professor Cesare Emiliani further reported that a sea level rise in the Gulf would have created a catastrophic effect on the entire world's oceans. He estimated the peak flooding down the Mississippi Valley during the ice melt to be ten, perhaps twenty, times larger than peak flooding during any historical times.

Emiliani's theory was confirmed when Florida scuba divers found human skeletons in a cave dwelling under water. Warm Mineral Springs, a popular health spa, contains a 250-foot deep sinkhole. In this sinkhole, divers stumbled upon an ancient community, proving that it was at one time dry. Sonny Cockrell, a Florida state underwater archeologist, found an 11,000-year-old human skull perfectly preserved by the oxygen-free mineral water. His discovery offered a possibility that the Indian was a witness to the rising of the oceans at the end of the ice age.

Geologists now believe the collapse of the ice cap was, in some places, devastating. When glacial Lake Missoula broke through a huge ice dam, parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana were scoured by a 1,000-foot high wall of water in a single day. Was this Noah's flood?
http://www.theoutlaws.com/unexplained10.htm

this is what the bible says

Genesis 6-9 (New International Version)

Genesis 6
The Flood
1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. 7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them." 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

9 This is the account of Noah.
Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God. 10 Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth. 14 So make yourself an ark of cypress [c] wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out. 15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high. [d] 16 Make a roof for it and finish [e] the ark to within 18 inches [f] of the top. Put a door in the side of the ark and make lower, middle and upper decks. 17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it.

[b]My point here is that maybe early man didnt understand the science behind the great flood but someone or something told them. They were made aware.
I'm not saying the explanation or interpretation of the biblical version are a 100% accurate but that early man simply did not understand. I also think that church and religion have been corrupted by man in some cases unintentionally but in others because its in our nature.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm » by Torofamily

[quote="papermoon"]OMG! That video about the Nephelem does make a very good point concerning the environment of the world today in not condusive to giants/giantism like in the past! Because when the flood came it did change the atmosphere of the world and the new atmosphere did make the human life span much shorter and made it so that things could not grow as tall as before. That's very interresting and explains why the giants don't inhabit the earth today like they did before. Now today they come in smaller forms like the typical greys people describe. That's very interesting. :flop:

[quote="treburn"]Hello all!

I really have been enjoying the recent post to this thread - book of Nicodemus - reading now--and book of Adam posts were interesting too.Thanks for the posts Paper, Toro and others - the level of understanding is going up and I gotta go to sleep...soo amped. :D

It is really great to be seeing this Mega-mind boggling picture filled in little by little based on ALL the evidence provided and not just discounting the Bible for being something hokey or myths and legends - real interesting for America to be a country to trust in GOD, but yet everything is mystery religions, myths, Apollo and Nimrod's wife...uhh hmmmm... well you get the picture I'm sure :lol:

The Chimera aspect is where I believe we have mention of the

Minatour
Centaur
Griffon
Cyclops
and other mythological beasts - dragons or dinosaurs perhaps? made by unnatural connections - scientifically or just....otherwise....ewww :bang;

This would point to why we have cloning - would it be perhaps to make an abomination of desolation for an alien to inhabit to look and act like us but be totally evil - antichrist?
:headscratch: :think: :ohno:

no worries - greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world
:cheers: nite all - working early[/quote]

Yeah I believe a lot of those so called mythological beings were not so mythological but were real chimeras created by the aliens, genetically engineered by mixing and matching different animals, and mankind today is trying to do the same thing and nothing good will come of it. They will recreate the past all over again in full circle. There's nothing new under the sun! :peep:[/quote]

I couldnt agree more
and im glad to see these ideas and concepts that have been shared and a common ground can be seen.
I think with all the peices we have to work with that this hypothesis makes the most sense
:sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm » by Torofamily

are these the watchers?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm » by Treburn

disorganizer81 wrote:@treburn
you claim there is a limit on how many can live in Jesus, or in the holy spirit. This contradicts the claim that it is GOD's will for ALL to come to him. Which is it? Do we have free will or are we predestined to go to heaven or hell.

I'm not sure if I said that there was a limit on how many can live in Jesus, or in the Holy Spirit (the Holy Spirit lives IN believers today, as He was in Jesus then; Jesus sits at the right hand of God in heaven (outer space) ready to come back btw)

However, God does knows the end as well as the beginning - he's a "time traveller" you know...
He knows who will choose His ways and who will choose the new worldly order's ways...
I apologize if I don't see the contradiction...so free will, it seems, is tied in to 'predestination' in a timelessness perspective - but the future is not written until free will determines the course.
Even then, free will can change that particular line of future events. God and from his perspective would be like if you could see everything laid out in front of you from beginning to end - you would see who chooses heaven and hell. :think:

So we have free will,yes; a gift, but God wants us to choose goodness, love for each other, etc. - in essence, God - YVWH, Himself.
Why should we even to desire this world and its things if we are called to be with HIm, yet some do...still puzzles me.
God doesn't send people to heaven or hell - their choices (free will) do... based on rules and regulations laws given for our benefit, not our harm.

Hopes this helps and sorry so long - some may read and not understand either

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 pm » by Papermoon

This is a very good and thoughtful thread! :flop:
cee420 wrote:Hey.

'Nephilim' means 'cloud (misty) people' = "astral spirts" = dis-carnate human spirits.

'NEFILI' a greek word for 'cloud'
http://www.zelo.com/firstnames/findresu ... ame=NEFILI

In the ancient times the 'spirit substance', or the 'matter that constructed the Spirit World ('The Here after' or 'the other side') was called "Aether" ..or the 'spirits appeared in "astral light (aether light)".
To be more specific "Aether" meant 'upper air' or 'the air that the gods breath'.

This Aether- or 'Astral light' (basically the same thing) hallucination look sort of misty (foggy, grainy) and this is why, i believe, the 'ancestor spirits' were called 'Nephilim', 'cloud spirits/people' ..because the ghosts /apparitions or "astral spirits" looked misty or like appearing in a 'cloud'. ..so, Nephilim = 'mist people/cloud people' = spirits.

So the Nephilim actually are just "dead" humans, dis-carnate human spirits, not aliens, or fallen winged beings, or reptilians ...just plain ol 'dead people'

NEPHILIM translated from latin:

From latin NEPHILIM translation would be close to something like ...'Not of Our Daughters' = 'Not our Children' and this could be a name for 'slaves' ...'Not of our daugters, but of slave women' ..or 'captured (in a war) childern'.
..these 'Not of Our Women', second class people, were used as army for the "master race" or a slave workers.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/filia#Latin

From the BOOK OF ENOCH:

"..angel Uriel answered and said to me: 'Behold, I have shown thee everything, Enoch, and I have revealed everything to thee that thou shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe083.htm

WHO exactly "turns the stars of the heaven"??!! ...according to Book of Ebnoch ..thee is some guy "turning" the heavens stars. ...did the 'ancient aliens' tell the ancient humanity there is someone "turning" the stars acros the sky?!

..not very scientifically accurate discription on REALITY, and the 'functions of Cosmos,ay ...so i really doubt we have had any ACTUAL creator god teaching us ..nor have we had any lessons from some aliens either.

'Sons of God' on the otherhand is a TITLE for 'initiated' (illuminated) kings and high priests. 'Sons of God' is the same title as "the Anointed one" = Messias, Christ

'Sons of God' is NOT some 'supernatural' being, but title to an "Annointed priest-king". ...sorry. look it up.

There is nothing about "ufos" in the book of Enoch. period.
And a proof of this; that aliens did not visit earth back then is;

- The false belief that 'astronomers' of the times had ...they believed Venus was a STAR!
WANDERING STARS ..the other planets.

...and aliens did not visit MESOamerica either ..'Chak Ek' is aztec name for planet 'Venus' ...'Great STAR' ..'ek' is a word for Star ..not a word for a 'planet'

If ancient aliens visited Earth and "supposedly" taught the Maya about the cosmos, why didn't they correct the human false belief that the other planets are STARS?! ...Is this because the 'ancient Earth visiting alien"-myth is 100% made up by money hungry pseudo-scientists and pseudo-ufologists like Zacriah Sitchin and Von Danniken.

In the Book of Enoch, these other planets are reffered as 'Hosts of Heaven' ..which is also allegory name to the Annunaki-kings qnd these legends (Annunaki kings are/were just 'annointed (illuminated) human kings', not any reptilian-kings or anything like that, just humans, who started calling themselves ...'The Hosts of Heaven' ...this would be Marduk, the annunaki etc.

John 1 (New International Version)

"10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

"...to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"..."children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God"

This put in free form:

"Every one that becomes a worshiper of YAHVE (jewish tribal Djinn), and believes in his name BECOME 'Sons of God' (children of god) ...and then, symbologically, the children are not born of men, but of 'Sons of God'

So no, 'Sons of Gods' nor the Nephilim are nothing more than names for certain groups of HUMANS, and/or 'human ancestor spirits'.

One more example of this odd 'false info on astronomy & the cosmos' is the New Age deity 'Sanat Kumara', Lord of the World ..who apparently game to our planet Earth from planet Venus around 18.5 million years ago..
...isn't it odd, that these "gods" have been with us "supposeddly" for millions of years, and ETs have visited us and taught things about the Cosmos for us ...but NOBODY apparently noticed that humans didn't know that Venus and the other planets were in fact planets and not WANDERING STARS. ...maybe these "teachers of the Cosmos" just forgot to mention this ....minor detail, ay.

If you read the 'information on cosmological construction" from ancient spiritual texts, you will notice how the information seems to be "from human"-perspective.
..so, the info on cosmos is not; 'like it was looked by some 'outsider' to planet Earth's inhabitants' ..but how this information seems to have been gathered is; 'from planet Earth & from human"-perspective, understand what i mean?

So, no ..there is no TRUTH about the cosmos in ANY of the "sacred texts", cause it is all MADE UP (fiction), invented my human mind, and the texts reflect the 'scientific knowledge/believes of the time' ...this is why the scientific knowledge of ancient spiritual texts is SO OFF, when compared to ACTUAL reality. ..the 'ancient kings & high priests just made it all up! ...and the FREEMASONS and the elite occultists KNOW all this, but wont share this TRUTH with the rest of us, so they can keep on living off of us.

Some articles (..or articles that pointout this false belief) on ancient believes in WANDERING STARS:

The Biblical Cosmos Versus Modern Cosmology: Why the Bible Is Not the Word ...
http://books.google.fi/books?id=5_UcbVx ... rs&f=false

A Brief Historical Treatise Concerning the Roots of Stargazing and Modern Sky Lore:
http://users.erols.com/jesterbear/notes/Skylore.html

The Mesoamerican Venus Symbol In Venezuelan Rock Art:
http://www.kacike.org/SanchezFUNDESIN.html

Peace.

Hey there cee420, I can see your point also, some people can choose to see things differently than others, so no problem if you decide to look at things strictly scientific. A couple of things I wanted to say though, is that when you describe the meaning of "Nephelim" as 'Nephilim' means 'cloud (misty) people' , another way of looking at that could mean tall huge people who reach up to the clouds or breath the air up there as opposed to normal human hieght level, or also could mean people who come from the clouds, or up there, so there are different ways to read and interpret what you are reading. Also there are many other bible passages that actually describe the nephelim as being tall, as in David & Goliath, or the verse that describes the size of one of their beds. Plus there are many other ancient books that describe giants and huge people and even use the word giant. So Nephelim can have certain meanins in certain languages, but when you factor in that they also used the word giants, and described them as having 12 fingers & toes and describe their height etc. you can see that Nephelim in this case is more than just spirit beings. Maybe the Nephelim later became the spirit beings who do things after the flood killed them and since they were not human their souls remained here on earth after the flood and they became the spirit beings behind a lot of spooky things going on. But looking at the meaning of the word Nephelim alone does not negate or disprove that there were actual giants walking the earth. So you are welcome to view things the way you want to view them. ;)
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm » by Torofamily

papermoon wrote:Some people can choose to see things differently than others, so no problem if you decide to look at things strictly scientific.

There are different ways to read and interpret what you are reading.

There are many bible passages that actually describe the nephelim as being tall, as in David & Goliath, or the verse that describes the size of one of their beds. Plus there are many other ancient books that describe giants and huge people and even use the word giant. So Nephelim can have certain meanings in certain languages, but when you factor in that they also used the word giants, and described them as having 12 fingers & toes and describe their height etc. you can see that Nephelim in this case is more than just spirit beings. Maybe the Nephelim later became the spirit beings who do things after the flood killed them and since they were not human their souls remained here on earth (as (territorial spirits) after the flood.Looking at the meaning of the word Nephelim alone does not negate or disprove that there were actual giants walking the earth.

They called non earth beings "angels" , now just mentally replace the word "angel" with alien and you have the answer. Fallen aliens who left their rightful place in heaven and rebelled, there was war in heaven and a third of the fallen aliens came to earth to influence mankind. Then think of Ancient Alien theory concerning the pyramids and other unexplainable ancient artifacts and you put that all together and you have the truth you were looking for. The fallen aliens of Genesis came down and mated with human women creating giant offspring called the Nephelim those were the men of great renoun. That's what genesis says. All of those mythological beings like hercules and others were hybrid offspring of the fallen aliens who came to earth and mated with human women. It's all there. In the Biblical times instead of the term "alien" they used "angel" angels are celestrial beings or beings that come from the stars and aliens are what we modern day people call beings that come from the stars.

There are good aliens and fallen aliens both groups interact with mankind. The good aliens/angels do good and the fallen aliens/angels do bad things. The nightmare and scary experiences people have with some aliens are the fallen aliens that interact with humans. Good aliens/angels came to take Enoch to tell him the truth of the aliens/angels. If people can just forget that the Book of Enoch is a religious book and look at it outside of the emotions that religion gives them, they will see that it's really a book about aliens and their history of interaction with humans.

Papermoon thanks. Thanks for all your contributions to this thread. :sunny: :clapper: :sunny:

This is for the people that don't have the time or patients to read the book of Enoch like ME.

Enoch Book of the "Watchers"

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGXmfTK5OvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGXmfTK5OvA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SR2xlsMum9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SR2xlsMum9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xt_jrOGsyQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xt_jrOGsyQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

4 is really good in my opinion
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8OKSFY96Rc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8OKSFY96Rc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and so is 5
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-K5ek14z_Gk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-K5ek14z_Gk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5qd-WUdgUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5qd-WUdgUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
these videos take you from chapter one verse one to chapter thirty three. Here is chapter thirty four to chapter thirty six. I skipped thirty seven and thirty eight to condense it but put link on bottom for those interested.

CHAPTER XXXIV.

1. And from thence I went towards the north to the ends of the earth, and there I saw a great and glorious device at the ends of the whole earth. 2. And here I saw three portals of heaven open in the heaven: through each of them proceed north winds: when they blow there is cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain. 3. And out of one portal they blow for good: but when they blow through the other two portals, it is with violence and affliction on the earth, and they blow with violence.

CHAPTER XXXV.

1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three portals of the heaven open such as I had seen in the †east†, the same number of portals, and the same number of outlets.

CHAPTER XXXVI.

1. And from thence I went to the south to the ends of the earth, and saw there three open portals of the heaven: and thence there come dew, rain, †and wind†. 2. And from thence I went to the east to the ends of the heaven, and saw here the three eastern portals of heaven open and small portals above them. 3. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them. 4. And as often as I saw I blessed always the Lord of Glory, and I continued to bless the Lord of Glory who has wrought great and glorious wonders, to show the greatness of His work to the angels and to spirits and to men, that they might praise His work and all His creation: that they might see the work of His might and praise the great work of His hands and bless Him for ever.

Lastly heres chapter thirty nine the end.

This is the book of Enoch narrated.
I hope anyone who is searching for what i believe is the truth

CHAPTER XXXIX.

1. [And it †shall come to pass in those days that elect and holy children †will descend from the high heaven, and their seed †will become one with the children of men. 2. And in those days Enoch received books of zeal and wrath, and books of disquiet and expulsion.]

And mercy shall not be accorded to them, saith the Lord of Spirits. 3. And in those days a whirlwind carried me off from the earth, And set me down at the end of the heavens. p. 58

4. And there I saw another vision, the dwelling-places of the holy, And the resting-places of the righteous.

5. Here mine eyes saw their dwellings with His righteous angels, And their resting-places with the holy.

And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men, And righteousness flowed before them as water,

And mercy like dew upon the earth: Thus it is amongst them for ever and ever.

6a. And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith, 7a. And I saw his dwelling-place under the wings of the Lord of Spirits. 6b. And righteousness shall prevail in his days, And the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him for ever and ever. 7b. And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be †strong† as fiery lights, And their mouth shall be full of blessing,

And their lips extol the name of the Lord of Spirits, And righteousness before Him shall never fail, [And uprightness shall never fail before Him.] 8. There I wished to dwell, And my spirit longed for that dwelling-place:

And there heretofore hath been my portion, For so has it been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.

9. In those days I praised and extolled the name of the Lord of Spirits with blessings and praises, because He hath destined me for blessing and glory according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits. 10. For a long time my eyes regarded that place, and I blessed Him and praised Him, saying: 'Blessed is He, and may He be blessed from the beginning and

p. 59

for evermore. 11. And before Him there is no ceasing. He knows before the world was created what is for ever and what will be from generation unto generation. 12. Those who sleep not bless Thee: they stand before Thy glory and bless, praise, and extol, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Spirits: He filleth the earth with spirits."' 13. And here my eyes saw all those who sleep not: they stand before Him and bless and say: 'Blessed be Thou, and blessed be the name of the Lord for ever and ever.' 14. And my face was changed; for I could no longer behold.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch/Chapter_36

Writer

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 am » by Bobbie

Torofamily great post about Enoch Book of the "Watchers"
just last night I was watching a video about the Nephelim's as in David & Goliath
keep up the great posts I really enjoy them.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 am » by Papermoon

Thanks for that post and the videos torofamily! :cheers: :flop: Good work! :sunny:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 11:22 pm » by Treburn

allright vids! :D
tanks toro
:cheers:

Previous