UFOs or Fallen angels:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm » by Torofamily

Enoch

THE WATCHERS: Fallen angels,& UFOs

The book of Enoch as well as the bible gives us an inside look and deeper understanding of the fallen angels, their influence towards mankind, as well as explaining the origin of mythological creation.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5aOP-azKzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5aOP-azKzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

One of the most important apocryphic works of the Second Temple Period is Enoch. According to the biblical narrative (Genesis 5:21-24), Enoch lived only 365 years (far less than the other patriarchs in the period before the Flood). Enoch "walked with God; then he was no more for God took him."

The original language of most of this work was, in all likelihood, Aramaic (an early Semitic language). Although the original version was lost in antiquity, portions of a Greek translation were discovered in Egypt and quotations were known from the Church Fathers. The discovery of the texts from Qumran Cave 4 has finally provided parts of the Aramaic original. In the fragment exhibited here, humankind is called on to observe how unchanging nature follows God's will.

The Book of Enoch is a pseudoepigraphal work (a work that claims to be by a biblical character). The Book of Enoch was not included in either the Hebrew or most Christian biblical canons, but could have been considered a sacred text by the sectarians. The original Aramaic version was lost until the Dead Sea fragements were discovered.

Fallen: (An Intro To The Book of Enoch-The origin of Demons)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3OxRuIMLKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3OxRuIMLKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube][youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5H5-EFr2O4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5H5-EFr2O4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Before the Torah, and the old testament was the book of Enoch. The book of Enoch is quoted in the bible and was considered scripture in ancient civilization. This book adds credibility to the bible especially the book of Genesis. The book of Enoch expands into what really happened during those days before the flood. This book also explains the source of demons & fallen angels. In addition, the book also sheds light into the so called evolution of man. To read this book is to believe that there’s really a God and that the bible tells us the truth about this God. This book was not taking out of the bible because it disagrees with the bible but because it agrees with it, therefore powerful people in charge has suppressed it.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Writer

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 pm » by Cupnsaucer

look up the (talmud of jmmanuel)the teachings of the man known as jesus.be shocked as the the truth is finaly exposed!!....peace to all....

Writer

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm » by Cupnsaucer

just found a good site on it all goto (www.youtube.com/user/russiansu.)good luck to anyone looking for the truth.? peace...

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 pm » by Torofamily

@slush its a repeat but i think its worth a second printing

@cupnsaucer i goggle it and its interesting. I even thought to post a vid on it then thought about this particular thread is not really dealing with Jesus or religion as far as what mainstream Christianity teaches but I think it helps answer some of the science of this topic

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm » by Slith

Toro, this is the stuff I thrive on. Loved it. Yeah, I remember seeing it, but I can't get enough of this type of material. Thanks for posting it. :flop:

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 11:36 pm » by Torofamily

i think this video has to be considered in the search for truth and disclosure.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3OxRuIMLKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3OxRuIMLKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

people need a man, a face, to believe, but disclosure is all around.

as a wise man once said "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES"

dlslith:
this is the stuff I thrive on. Loved it. Yeah, I remember seeing it, but I can't get enough of this type of material.

@dlslith thanks and i totally agree

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 am » by Torofamily

Did Ancient Biotech Create "Nephilim"? Will Modern Science Bring Them Again?
by Thomas Horn
May 3, 2007

Excellent story

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers23.htm

"by corrupting the species barrier in which each creature was to recreate after its "own kind," Watchers had successfully mingled human-animal DNA and combined the hereditary traits of different species into a single new mutation?

An entirely new being—Nephilim—might have suddenly possessed the combined intelligence and instincts (seeing, hearing, smelling, reacting to the environment) of several life forms and in ways unfamiliar to creation."

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 am » by Papermoon

Good thread! I totally believe that most of the truth we are looking for can be found in the Book of Enoch! :cheers: They called non earth beings "angels" , now just mentally replace the word "angel" with alien and you have the answer. :flop: Fallen aliens who left their rightful place in heaven and rebelled, there was war in heaven and a third of the fallen aliens came to earth to influence mankind. Then think of Ancient Alien theory concerning the pyramids and other unexplainable ancient artifacts and you put that all together and you have the truth you were looking for. The fallen aliens of Genesis came down and mated with human women creating giant offspring called the Nephelim those were the men of great renoun. That's what genesis says. All of those mythological beings like hercules and others were hybrid offspring of the fallen aliens who came to earth and mated with human women. It's all there. In the Biblical times instead of the term "alien" they used "angel" angels are celestrial beings or beings that come from the stars and aliens are what we modern day people call beings that come from the stars. Good thread! :flop:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am » by Papermoon

There are good aliens and fallen aliens both groups interact with mankind. The good aliens/angels do good and the fallen aliens/angels do bad things. The nightmare and scary experiences people have with some aliens are the fallen aliens that interact with humans. Good aliens/angels came to take Enoch to tell him the truth of the aliens/angels. :flop: If people can just forget that the Book of Enoch is a religious book and look at it outside of the emotions that religion gives them, they will see that it's really a book about aliens and their history of interaction with humans. :alien:
~I Believe~
Tis strange but true, for truth is always strange, stranger than fiction.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 5:09 pm » by Torofamily

papermoon wrote
I totally believe that most of the truth we are looking for can be found in the Book of Enoch! :cheers: They called non earth beings "angels" , now just mentally replace the word "angel" with alien and you have the answer. :flop: Fallen aliens who left their rightful place in heaven and rebelled, there was war in heaven and a third of the fallen aliens came to earth to influence mankind. Then think of Ancient Alien theory concerning the pyramids and other unexplainable ancient artifacts and you put that all together and you have the truth you were looking for. The fallen aliens of Genesis came down and mated with human women creating giant offspring called the Nephelim those were the men of great renoun. That's what genesis says. All of those mythological beings like hercules and others were hybrid offspring of the fallen aliens who came to earth and mated with human women. It's all there. In the Biblical times instead of the term "alien" they used "angel" angels are celestrial beings or beings that come from the stars and aliens are what we modern day people call beings that come from the stars.

There are good aliens and fallen aliens both groups interact with mankind. The good aliens/angels do good and the fallen aliens/angels do bad things. The nightmare and scary experiences people have with some aliens are the fallen aliens that interact with humans. Good aliens/angels came to take Enoch to tell him the truth of the aliens/angels. :flop: If people can just forget that the Book of Enoch is a religious book and look at it outside of the emotions that religion gives them, they will see that it's really a book about aliens and their history of interaction with humans.

Papermoon you put all the pieces together perfectly. I believe that is exactly what the book of Enoch is and thats why it was left out of the bible. If you put the bible and the book of Enoch together and understand that these books where written by primitive people that could not understand science and technology then you will start to see that these book truly do explain our history (past, present and future).

Papermoon thank you for explaining it so well :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Next