UFOs Over London Fake or Real?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm » by Ufologist

Okay, this video is supposed to be yet another video about the same sighting, from a different source.

Upload to Disclose.tv

However, the party that created the video has come forward and said it is all fake. Created by a special FX company called "The Mill."
Details here: http://cnufos.ning.com/profiles/blogs/v ... ondon-ufos

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm » by The57ironman

tuor10 wrote:
demobe wrote:daaam savy :shock: i see now thats fucked up

Sav does post some stuff that kinda of stirs folk; but in this case, I see nothing wrong.
Fact is: every piece of UFO footage is going to be instantly called fake. That is the nature of the game now.
It is a bit like that Jerusalem UFO footage: it was branded fake because some guy with experience working with effects etc - proclaimed it to be fake. yet, it was taken by more than one camera at different locations, and was shown on the news. Now, I am not suggesting that it was real, but it was never proved to be fake.
Sorry, but I like more than one subjective opinion before I cast a verdict.

:flop: can't argue with that...

:cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm » by Tuor10

the57ironman wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

Sav does post some stuff that kinda of stirs folk; but in this case, I see nothing wrong.
Fact is: every piece of UFO footage is going to be instantly called fake. That is the nature of the game now.
It is a bit like that Jerusalem UFO footage: it was branded fake because some guy with experience working with effects etc - proclaimed it to be fake. yet, it was taken by more than one camera at different locations, and was shown on the news. Now, I am not suggesting that it was real, but it was never proved to be fake.

:flop: can't argue with that...

:cheers:

I think if an Alien craft landed on the white-house lawn and kidnapped Obama in front of the camera's of the world, there would still be an element that cried fake.
I suspect the liberals would blame the tea party, claiming it was just an elaborate attempt at killing the chosen one LOL

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm » by Will69ease

tuor10 wrote:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm » by Mozi!!a

will69ease wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

willy help me out little bit.

is the building CGI or The UFOs?

me dont get it :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm » by Tuor10

ufologist wrote:Okay, this video is supposed to be yet another video about the same sighting, from a different source.

Upload to Disclose.tv

However, the party that created the video has come forward and said it is all fake. Created by a special FX company called "The Mill."

http://www.themill.com/what-we-do/vfx.aspx

This company?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm » by Tuor10

will69ease wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

You will have to highlight your point.
The only reason I am commenting on this thread is because I saw similar orbs on Saturday; and I live on the outskirts of London; not that far from where that footage was taken.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm » by Ufologist

tuor10 wrote:
ufologist wrote:Okay, this video is supposed to be yet another video about the same sighting, from a different source.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.themill.com/what-we-do/vfx.aspx

This company?

Your guess is as good as mine. That's what the link said, just "The Mill".

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm » by Ufologist

Again, they are fake...the "ufo" goes right into the building!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm » by Tuor10

ufologist wrote:Again, they are fake...the "ufo" goes right into the building!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is that footage taken from this one?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Tuor10 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext