UFOs Over London Fake or Real?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm » by Will69ease

ufologist wrote:Again, they are fake...the "ufo" goes right into the building!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bravo!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am » by Deuem

Hi, I took a look at this video step framing it. First I would like to say that the video needs to be stabilized in certain sections, then flight path trails need to be added. There are some rather funny flight paths and movements but it is hard to determine if it is just the cameras movement.
There are at least two frame jumps in the video, I don't like. At frame 56.866 to 56.907 the little UFO takes a giant leap as if several frames have been deleted. If you don't see it, look at the cloud reflections in the letters AL on the side of the building, left frame. You can see how the clouds were moving up the letters then jump.
In Frame 1.12.48 to 1.12.527 there is another big camera zoom jump in one frame. This is not possible unless done by a cut. That much of a zoom would take several frames.
At the moment I reserve all other comments on weather this is fake or real. I need information I am unable of creating as listed above. I do not like that the video has been altered. Maybe this was done to remove imperfections in CGI work, maybe the camera just acted funny.
I will say at this time I did do a workup on the large UFO when it was in zoom. It does not look good to me. It gives the appearance of being layered onto the video. Our process is capable of cutting through certain colors and it looks like I can see through the object to the sky behind it and it has a huge blur or feathered edge around the object.
If it is real then they are using a very powerful EM field unlike anything we have done before and it makes the craft transparent.
If I had to bet money on this at this moment I would say it is CGI. 60/40 This video should go to the next level of research if it is real.
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 am » by Malogg

Got to laugh tho. :dancing:

Great to see how the DTV crew rip these hoax videos apart but as I know sometime soon someone will have a camera ready to catch real footage, I have a camera waiting hoping for the fucker I seen a few years ago to make a wee show for me so there must be loads of nut jobs out there all planning the same but for fucktards to make hoax's is retarded but guess it is what they get off on.
More chance of getting a real UFO recorded than there has ever been, sightings have increased worldwide so it is just a matter of time for some lucky fucker.
I just hope a member of DTV get's the footage 1st. :sunny:
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am » by Zegtelzegtel

this vid made me think of this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

bad fake imo...

Initiate

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am » by Djpakkal

I don't know if this is real or not but what I do know is that sunday we got called by a guy in antwerp, who saw 6 lights moving very slow. I just think the army is testing them new ufo like thinks. Nothing to worry about , the just try to make you scared so they can use them project blue beam to let you all shit in your pants. By the way, if I watch the sky and see the clouds , I m absolutely sure that the are using HAARP full on above belgium.

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 am » by Larsson7

a couple of seagulls with strobe lights on a hat coming back from a rave!!! :banana: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm » by Will69ease

I see white orbs like that if I hold my breath too long or take a really big hit off my bong.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm » by Giusdude

tuor10 wrote:Okay. So all those people looking up are in on the fake?
Or is someone going to suggest that suggestion alone by one guy induced everyone else to look up with their phones?
Hummm...................Well, for it is worth, I saw something similar on Saturday while sitting in my Garden. I saw these little orbs - about 2 in formation - speeding through the air. I never took a photograph because it happened quite quick.
Of course, this footage could be fake; but it seems like a bit of a coincidence that I saw something similar.
That said, I didn't see the big mothership looking thing; just the orbs.

no brother, only the few assholes standing at the corner are in on it. the people passing by are just looking up as a natural curiosity reaction. they look, they see NOTHING, they keep going.
PLUS you see proof of image manipulation with the missing frames.
PLUS you see a mistake in editing (one of the "orbs" goes INTO the building)
PLUS the "mothership" moves like a yo-yo.
PLUS, and this SHOULD BE the final PLUS, the people that made the video ADMITTED it was a publicity stunt for a special effects company.

is tha a good enough explanation?

respect, tuor.
:cheers:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Okay. So all those people looking up are in on the fake?
Or is someone going to suggest that suggestion alone by one guy induced everyone else to look up with their phones?
Hummm...................Well, for it is worth, I saw something similar on Saturday while sitting in my Garden. I saw these little orbs - about 2 in formation - speeding through the air. I never took a photograph because it happened quite quick.
Of course, this footage could be fake; but it seems like a bit of a coincidence that I saw something similar.
That said, I didn't see the big mothership looking thing; just the orbs.

no brother, only the few assholes standing at the corner are in on it. the people passing by are just looking up as a natural curiosity reaction. they look, they see NOTHING, they keep going.
PLUS you see proof of image manipulation with the missing frames.
PLUS you see a mistake in editing (one of the "orbs" goes INTO the building)
PLUS the "mothership" moves like a yo-yo.
PLUS, and this SHOULD BE the final PLUS, the people that made the video ADMITTED it was a publicity stunt for a special effects company.

is tha a good enough explanation?

respect, tuor.
:cheers:

The cover story for this was a fake too.
Someone claimed some top design house claimed responsibility when this said design house has some of the best designers and cgi artists on the planet, and don't need to promte their work through such mediums.
My interest in this footage stems from my own sighting on Saturday, which was very similar to the orbs shown in the video.
I also live on the outskirts of London and can see central london from a hill where I live.
Yes, it looks fake, but I am curious to why some debuking site would lie about the people who supposedly claimed to have made it for promo purposes.
Something just doesn't sit right for me.
It really is as simple as that for me.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 6:51 pm » by The57ironman

will69ease wrote:I see white orbs like that if I hold my breath too long or take a really big hit off my bong.

:o ............me too....... :o

.........the old orb degronificator...... :mrgreen:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext