UFOs Over London Fake or Real?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm » by Mozi!!a

:shock:
[youtube]QDIF-ZwJbF0&feature[/youtube]

Have aliens became less camera-shy or dare we say it, a bit more ambitious? Opinion is dived on YouTube over the latest apparent sighting.

The clip, featured above, was posted on Friday by YouTube user alymc01 under the summary: ‘Right - took over a week to get it....but finally managed to get these critters on camera on a clear day, and even get a close-up.

'It seems to be attracting quite a crowd now when they appear. Can anyone explain what on earth these lights are please?’

The two-minute video has received over 300,000 views already but has polarised opinion, with some claiming that it is an excellent fake and others claiming that is irrefutable proof of alien life.

One YouTube commenter, however, refused to pick sides and instead wrote: ‘They heard London is shit so they went to see for themselves’.

The footage was captured outside the London BBC Radio 1 building and depicts five specks of white light flying over the English capital in the same direction. Is this actual evidence of UFO sightseeing captured on film or just a guy with far too much time on his hands?
http://www.joe.ie/joe-life/life-feature ... -0013509-1

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 pm » by Copteryo

i dont know much abou this topic so i cant comment on it just thought i would post so this website does not seem dead

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm » by Giusdude

debunk yesterday. fake as fuck.
next case.
whatup demo?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm » by Electrobadgr

giusdude wrote:debunk yesterday. fake as fuck.
next case.
whatup demo?

Proof? where can i find this 'debunk'?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:14 pm » by Ufologist

I'll have to go with fake on this one. With that many "witnesses" it has not yet made it to the BBC or any other mainstream news. Could be wrong. It's just that this would fall under a major sighting and the only place we hear about it is the fringe network.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm » by Savwafair2012

Sup Mr Dmoe

Not only did they debunk it they tore me a new asshole for posting it.

LOL :bang;

mothership-and-fleet-over-london-friday-june-24-2011-t53916.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm » by Tuor10

I live on the outskirts of London - Kent - and I have seen quite a lot of weird aerial phenomena of late.
There could be a number of explanations; but the increased frequency of sightings in general across London and the South East does warrant some attention IMO.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm » by Mozi!!a

daaam savy :shock: i see now thats fucked up

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm » by Tuor10

Okay. So all those people looking up are in on the fake?
Or is someone going to suggest that suggestion alone by one guy induced everyone else to look up with their phones?
Hummm...................Well, for it is worth, I saw something similar on Saturday while sitting in my Garden. I saw these little orbs - about 2 in formation - speeding through the air. I never took a photograph because it happened quite quick.
Of course, this footage could be fake; but it seems like a bit of a coincidence that I saw something similar.
That said, I didn't see the big mothership looking thing; just the orbs.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm » by Tuor10

demobe wrote:daaam savy :shock: i see now thats fucked up

Sav does post some stuff that kinda of stirs folk; but in this case, I see nothing wrong.
Fact is: every piece of UFO footage is going to be instantly called fake. That is the nature of the game now.
It is a bit like that Jerusalem UFO footage: it was branded fake because some guy with experience working with effects etc - proclaimed it to be fake. yet, it was taken by more than one camera at different locations, and was shown on the news. Now, I am not suggesting that it was real, but it was never proved to be fake.
Sorry, but I like more than one subjective opinion before I cast a verdict.

Next