UFOs over Southfield, Michigan

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 am » by *WillEase*

Too bad she panned away from the ones we could see and didn't pan back...damn it. :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Southfield MI, US
Long Description of Sighting Report
"We were bring groceries in from the car while the discs crossed the night sky in a northern direction, I ran in and grabbed my camera, photographed the discs giving of a type sparks from each that does not show on the video however when a plane entered the area I could still the discs but I was unable to capture them again once the plane was in the area. They were very bright and extremely noticeable. They hovered and than went in a northerly direction again. There several and more came from the east and joined them they eventually diapered. The event lasted a good 8 minutes and was seen by 3 of us.
I was trying to get them to notice us, at which time they did hover for a period of time. The movement was smooth, rather slow. I was trying to contact them with thought. Sounds unbelievable but true. I was calm and filled with wonder. I was having difficulty holding the camera still as I took the video, I was filmed free hand, no tri pod or brace of any kind the movement of the disc in the video look shaky but the movement of the discs was very smooth."

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am » by Temps13

I bet Michigan is rife with them..what with the big lake & all..have you looked at some of the ones at latest ufo sightings.net,from last Dec to now,these probes are just everywhere..
Did you watch that doccie enigma of the flying spheres? That was very good..if they updated it with a montage from the last 6 years it would have been surely definitive..
I might do that myself,make a dvd with the doccie on & edit some of the more recent instances on at the end of it..be great to show people who are new to the subject
Below-Michigan sighting
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:26 am » by Termite

Damnit! That was a good one. That guy panned and said "I can't get it". Sheeeeeeeesh! Hand the camera to someone else! Aw man....that was a nice, seemingly sharp image in the beginning.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 am » by RATRODROB

Damn, that were a good catch gone begging.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 pm » by *WillEase*

Termite wrote:Damnit! That was a good one. That guy panned and said "I can't get it". Sheeeeeeeesh! Hand the camera to someone else! Aw man....that was a nice, seemingly sharp image in the beginning.

What I couldn't get was why he didn't pan back to the orbs he did get. :bang;

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm » by Malogg

Bahahahaha ole blue brain must be playing tricks on ya

Upload to Disclose.tv

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 pm » by Malogg

Dunni bother going

"O'rly what about the sparks?"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lulzzz
:mrgreen:
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm » by The57ironman

........i just love lookin at a blank screen... :roll:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 1:50 am » by Temps13

I could show you how these sightings are not all down to chinese lanterns,or you could watch that "Enigma of the Flying Spheres"..
SEE,lanterns can be excluded from,say,the June 2007 Stratford on Avon sighting,due to the time duration of the sighting exceeding the lifespan of a Chinese Lantern & also the observed manoeuvring,the one on the end moving off & over 40 mins,returning eventually to its original position on the tip of the triangular formation..
You might be surprised to learn that we are in fact under observation..it can be demonstrated,contrary to what you now believe..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 4:36 am » by Malogg

Temps13 wrote:I could show you how these sightings are not all down to chinese lanterns,or you could watch that "Enigma of the Flying Spheres"..
SEE,lanterns can be excluded from,say,the June 2007 Stratford on Avon sighting,due to the time duration of the sighting exceeding the lifespan of a Chinese Lantern & also the observed manoeuvring,the one on the end moving off & over 40 mins,returning eventually to its original position on the tip of the triangular formation..
You might be surprised to learn that we are in fact under observation..it can be demonstrated,contrary to what you now believe..

There is a clear differance . . . :mrgreen:

Recorded a real ufo orb sphere myself, seen many so Ima know exactly what Ima going on about. . .

As can be seen here

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks though

:cheers:
HAHA Image

Next