UFOs Over West Virginia Power Plant

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 pm » by Boondox681

yup,they're real.too real.u.s. military/gov't.remember,they are at least 50 yrs ahead of society with their technology.this stuff is childs play for them.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm » by Thesaint

For my two penny worth, This looks totally bogus. Why, I don't know I'm not a video buff but sometimes you just can't put your finger on it. I hope it's real but it just doesn't sit right with me. I smell a rat and I hope i'm wrong but I think not.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 pm » by Kris75

thesaint wrote:For my two penny worth, This looks totally bogus. Why, I don't know I'm not a video buff but sometimes you just can't put your finger on it. I hope it's real but it just doesn't sit right with me. I smell a rat and I hope i'm wrong but I think not.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm » by Kris75

psiman wrote:
the cameraman seemed more interested in the shadows. If I saw a space ship, I wouldn't care too much if it had a shadow or not.

Fair enough concrete but if you time it and take into account that the shadow bit at the end is in slow motion then you will find that most of the time was spent on filming them in the air.

Either the filmer has seen so many ufos that they're bored of them, or this is a test of how good their shadow editing is becoming

...(which are both possible) or the filmer has seen so many or much footage of things at least similar to them like us that he thought that the question of shadows would come up for verifying their authenticity OR something happened to make his attention have to turn away from them etc.

I think this footage is easier accept than some because there is alot of evidence supporting ufo presence around these kinds of places.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm » by Blacky

Sorry just had to look at this vid again caused it has got me puzzled!!
do like this vid wether its real or not!!!
input people !!!
what do you think??

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm » by brillbilly

hi kris welcome.this is good footage but as for real or not i dont know but looks like many others that have been photod.Image Image Image :cheers:

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 pm » by brillbilly

Image Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm » by Kris75

brillbilly wrote:hi kris welcome.this is good footage but as for real or not i dont know but looks like many others that have been photod.Image Image Image :cheers:

NICE :cheers: :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm » by Blacky

good pics brillbilly!!! :flop:
even got a chem trail in one of them! :flop:

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm » by brillbilly

blacky wrote:good pics brillbilly!!! :flop:
even got a chem trail in one of them! :flop:

chemtrail? how dare you use that scare tactic on me,lol chemtrails are a figment of the imagination.lol,brb got to photo a chemtrail :flop:

PreviousNext