UFOs Over West Virginia Power Plant

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm » by Blacky


brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:good pics brillbilly!!! :flop:
even got a chem trail in one of them! :flop:
:cheers:

chemtrail? how dare you use that scare tactic on me,lol chemtrails are a figment of the imagination.lol,brb got to photo a chemtrail :flop:


dont lie lol
you love your chem trails :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cheers:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 pm » by Lowsix


You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..

VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and..
"Houston we gots a problem"

Shadows...
I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.

They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.

THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)

Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.
See Below:

Please dont get mad at me..
(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)
This analysis is valid.

Image
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm » by Lowsix


bumpity.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm » by Blacky


LowSix wrote:You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and.."Houston we gots a problem"Shadows...I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.See Below:Please dont get mad at me..(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)This analysis is valid.Image
nice one low!!! :flop: thats why we want people to look into this!!like i said in my first post i like this vid but i feel its to good to be true!!dont get me wrong i wish this was real wow! that would be good!but whenever do you get clear good footage like that?!I also said that if its fake then its very good CGI that someone has done!thanks for looking into this one!! :flop:  :flop:  :cheers: do still like the vid though!!!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm » by Kris75


LowSix wrote:You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..

VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and..
"Houston we gots a problem"

Shadows...
I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.

They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.

THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)

Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.
See Below:

Please dont get mad at me..
(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)
This analysis is valid.

Image


























:flop: :cheers:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm » by Lowsix


I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.
Thanks for posting Kris..still cool.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm » by Kris75


LowSix wrote:I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.
Thanks for posting Kris..still cool.


thanks hehe :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm » by Blacky


LowSix wrote:I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.
Thanks for posting Kris..still cool.


No mate its good that we can dispute these things !
nice work low!
will look into this further myself!
:flop:
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 am » by Lucidlemondrop


OMG! OMG! OMG!

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:cheers:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 am » by Lowsix


lol

oh now thats some fucking bullshit..

Thanks for deleting all that work who the fuck ever did it..
godammit.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook