UFOs Over West Virginia Power Plant

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:good pics brillbilly!!! :flop:
even got a chem trail in one of them! :flop:
:cheers:

chemtrail? how dare you use that scare tactic on me,lol chemtrails are a figment of the imagination.lol,brb got to photo a chemtrail :flop:

dont lie lol
you love your chem trails :lol: :lol: :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:27 pm » by Lowsix

You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..

VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and..
"Houston we gots a problem"

Shadows...
I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.

They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.

THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)

Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.
See Below:

Please dont get mad at me..
(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)
This analysis is valid.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm » by Lowsix

bumpity.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm » by Blacky

LowSix wrote:You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and.."Houston we gots a problem"Shadows...I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.See Below:Please dont get mad at me..(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)This analysis is valid.Image
nice one low!!! :flop: thats why we want people to look into this!!like i said in my first post i like this vid but i feel its to good to be true!!dont get me wrong i wish this was real wow! that would be good!but whenever do you get clear good footage like that?!I also said that if its fake then its very good CGI that someone has done!thanks for looking into this one!! :flop:  :flop:  :cheers: do still like the vid though!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm » by Kris75

LowSix wrote:You people arent gonna like me, but the UTube Videos are faked..

VERY good fakes, yes, but something bothered me, so i looked into it..and..
"Houston we gots a problem"

Shadows...
I noticed it on both of them..the shadow angles were too steep compared to shadow in the the surrounding landscape. The shots of the Reactors were hard to analyze due to high angle of the sun, but it jumps right out at ya, when you look at the second clip within the video.

They WANT you to see that shadow as proof, and they NEED them to be closer to the orbs (under them) than they would naturally be..(or else you wouldnt notice them as easily) so they faked the height/light source ratio positioning..and brought the shadows closer under the orbs than they should be..given the Light/Light source triangle that can be used to examine situations like this.

THE LIGHT SOURCE SHADOW ANGLE CANNOT CHANGE from object to object, when lit with the SAME LIGHT SOURCE (the sun)

Therefore if any objects violate the triangle..it is a faked element.
See Below:

Please dont get mad at me..
(its a very cool looking video..but its fake)
This analysis is valid.

:flop: :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm » by Lowsix

I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.
Thanks for posting Kris..still cool.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm » by Kris75

LowSix wrote:I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.

thanks hehe :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm » by Blacky

LowSix wrote:I so wanted to be wrong...this is one of the cooler looking vids out there, but the orb brightness, and shadow thing stuck out to me.

No mate its good that we can dispute these things !
nice work low!
will look into this further myself!
:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 am » by Lucidlemondrop

OMG! OMG! OMG!

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 am » by Lowsix

lol

oh now thats some fucking bullshit..

Thanks for deleting all that work who the fuck ever did it..
godammit.

PreviousNext