UFOs Over West Virginia Power Plant

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:09 am » by Lowsix

That is some serious fucking bullshit is what that is...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 am » by Lowsix

Fuck retyping all that..point is..youre wrong..

No Reflections:

Angles to the light source are wrong.
ITs been rendered in a 3d app where the light source CANT be 93 million miles away..

Histogram has been manipulated. There is a spike with the added orbs..Orbs added after the original filming.

Orb is masked poorly and appears in FRONT of smokestack..

Both parts of the vid are faked.
Fact.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 am » by Avimoas

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is one of many CG shots I created for the upcoming documentary film titled EYES OF THE MOTHMAN. Release date is unknown. Syntheyes, Modo, Photoshop, and After Effects were used. IT WAS REPORTED TO ME THAT SOMEONE TOOK A VERSION FROM THE CLIENTS FTP SITE WITHOUT THE WATERMARK AND POSTED IS AS REAL FOOTAGE.

Case Closed

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm » by Lowsix

psiman wrote:THIS VIDEO IS THE REAL DEAL

(confident enough to clown yourself in TWO threads...in ALLCAPS even. Congrats.)

lulz

Here's your sign.

Thanks for the follow up Avi..
Very nice work, as always..

OMGAAWD..a 3D app used and everything?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modo_%28software%29

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 pm » by Lowsix

psiman wrote:Of course if he is wrong in any way right now you will NOT say so

Thank god we were never in danger of THAT happening.
(well, at least in this thread...keep diggin tho psi, you might catch me out someday..just not today)

Have a really great day.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm » by Windycity

I thought perhaps they were investigating the fact that this plant still burns train load after train load of coal, and dumps the bi products into the Columbia River.
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 pm » by Spock

What's cool is the maker of the video was honest and didn't want the piece to be considered real.

It's a shame that someone would try to pull that, even though it happens all the time.

But Psiman you should know by now for a photograph or video to be known as real, you about have to take it yourself. This vid didn't pass the scrutiny (unfortunately), and the creator wasn't even concerned about the inconsistencies.

Very nice work Low6. I would have never thought to look at the histogram for that evidence.

Writer

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am » by Scully40

Help...... lol...... Iam a true ufologist and cant seem to add a post to forum? Why? Please Help? Scully40 And More Like Mulder.....Than u think....Many Thanks Scully40 Please Leave Message in inbox......Would love to join in. lots luv wishes Scully40.xxx

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am » by Boondox681

i know it's repetitive,but
real.
man made.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 am » by Kris75

boondox681 wrote:i know it's repetitive,but
real.
man made.

:shock: :o :o boondox how did you find this tread?? it was my first tread here on dtv he he, :D :mrgreen: :) :cheers:

Previous