UFOs predicted over Moscow and London in January 2011

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 pm » by Redwoodrick

Thank you for putting a new page in my Princess Leia fantasy book :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm » by Kiltedkiller1

Yeah and i guarantee the chemtrails will obscure my view from it :D

Cheers for post

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 am » by E6722maj

hope it happens

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 am » by Niji666

Eyes to the sky again. Lets see what happens??

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am » by Zegtelzegtel

A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow between the end of the first part of January 2011 and the second week of January 2011.

what is the first part of January, the first 15days ? and the second week of January ? doesn`t that mean the same?

B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display over London approximately seven days later.

So London around 22 January...

C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration

we will see..I will bump this at the time..
:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 am » by Poooooot

mountaingoat wrote:UFO sightings have been overdone. They may be called 'contact' by the viewers but not by me. What is needed is something less mistakable than some fancy excuse of the weather balloon type variety. Perhaps these aliens are lacking in imagination. If you agree then consider this comment to be a call to put forward your suggestions to them.

What would be the most convincing type of contact bearing in mind the possible risks from those who have reasons to maintain the status quo?

The Transcendors warn that we are looking at a huge cultural change and the impact will have dramatic effect on our belief systems, cultures, our myths of alien threats, economic realities, etc. The Alien Council understands that; they have had eons of experience with similar situations on other planets, so it is not just a matter of cleaning up our planet, for they are aware their intervention will cause massive panic and fear.

They have determined on their gradual introduction to mankind
. First, they will display their UFO spaceships for several hours over our principal cities, tentatively planned for 13 October 2010, without landing or communication. More aggressive interaction will take place until 2015, when they will commence the removal of pollution from our atmosphere. This process will take between 12 to 18 months, creating massive fear and panic of an alien invasion, unless the public is conditioned to their peaceful intent.

http://sites.google.com/site/challenges ... l-articles
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 am » by Funnyman46

I’ll see them right after I smoke a bowl and get to singin Cumbya my lord
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Previous