Ugly fat people fearful for sex lives over Alcohol Prices

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm » by Rydher

spock wrote:"I'm the predator, I go for the sick and wounded that can't keep up with the rest of the herd".

I wish I didn't laugh at that, but that's funny as hell. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm » by Toxic32

I remember a night out getting pissed and next morning waking up on the beech. I got the shock or my life when I realized the slim beautiful girl I met the night before lying next to me had meta morphed into a beached wale and the only thing missing was the harpoon. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :vomit:
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm » by Noentry

spock wrote:I had a friend that only dated fat women. They were all attractive, just fat. I asked him why it was. His excuse was, "I'm the predator, I go for the sick and wounded that can't keep up with the rest of the herd". :alien51:

Oh shit that is funny.
Law of the land, or is it law of the low self esteem
:lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm » by Spock

You'd just have to know this guy. It is exactly something I would expect him to say. You can't help but laugh.

About 5 foot nothin, may as well hook up Coors Light to an IV bag. He's hilarious, and real life cartoon character.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 pm » by Slith

spock wrote:You'd just have to know this guy. It is exactly something I would expect him to say. You can't help but laugh.

About 5 foot nothin, may as well hook up Coors Light to an IV bag. He's hilarious, and real life cartoon character.

Was his name Al and did he come from Cape Breton? Sounds exactly like a friend of mine. Too funny

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 pm » by Yuya63

About 30 years ago i woke up on a beach in mexico with a hooker. I dont remember going to mexico, but i kinda remember driving through red lights and stopping at green lights in San Diego. There's much more to the story, like the Hang Over movie. Ahh, the good ol' days. Btw, the hooker swore i did'nt touch her. But she did keep me out of jail. Long story. I stopped drinking shortly afterwards.
Last edited by Yuya63 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 pm » by domdabears

I like 'em thick. Meaty. I hate skinny girls. :vomit:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 am » by Evildweeb

noentry wrote:
evildweeb wrote:Wow, I didn't realize it was possible to use all four words - ugly fat sex alcohol - in one sentence.

Hahahahaa

hey bro you need to get out more
It has happened to me more then once.
I am ashamed to say
:peep:

I had this for my sig for quite a long time before I changed it. So either no one read it, or spaced out the intent:

"You can drink a bad girl crazy, you can drink a good girl to sin, you can drink an ugly girl pretty, but you can't drink a fat girl thin" - Jeff Daniels

'Nuff said.............

LMAO

cheers buddies

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 am » by Spock

domdabears wrote:I like 'em thick. Meaty. I hate skinny girls. :vomit:

Me too. Skinny women don't have enough girth. They tend to be big as a hat, which doesn't compliment the extreme enormity of my severe averageness. And, it reminds me of dangling chicken skin.

I'm all about that thick Katie in Paranormal Activity, I love the girl-next-door thang way more than the model look...

PreviousNext