Uh, real footage of astronauts on the moon ruin city?

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 pm » by Oceanz

i found this video with pictures and video I've never seen before of the moon and aliens pretty
cool stuff.

Upload to Disclose.tv

its a little long but.. its worth the watch, i think.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 7:03 pm » by Glassjaw667

This guy is straight up rambling his ass off...

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 4:29 am » by Serendipity

oceanz wrote:i found this video with pictures and video I've never seen before of the moon and aliens pretty
cool stuff.

Upload to Disclose.tv

its a little long but.. its worth the watch, i think.

:obsessed: :o
WTF???
This guy is a bit of a religious nut but shit..where the fuck did that video footage come from??
I have seen rare footage before but never anything like this....PLEASE SOMEONE DEBUNK THIS!!
Watch it all the way through. I have no fuckin explanation for this stuff. Please someone, anyone, have you ever heard anything about this footage? anyone got anymore information on this??
OP???
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 am » by The57ironman

thank you ....... :flop:

:cheers:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 am » by Middleman

What time is the footage in question, please? I don't wanna sift through 1.5 hours of religious statements to find it.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am » by Serendipity

middleman wrote:What time is the footage in question, please? I don't wanna sift through 1.5 hours of religious statements to find it.

Man..the religious narrative is very little..the footage speaks for itself. I would not steer you wrong. Freekin watch it and tell me what the fuck :o

If it is fake it is ONE HELL OF A FAKE :look:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 am » by Frutty

serendipity wrote:
middleman wrote:What time is the footage in question, please? I don't wanna sift through 1.5 hours of religious statements to find it.

Man..the religious narrative is very little..the footage speaks for itself. I would not steer you wrong. Freekin watch it and tell me what the fuck :o

If it is fake it is ONE HELL OF A FAKE :look:

This video was created in the 70's by Juan Jose Benitez, like the Richard Hoaxland of Spain
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 5:14 am » by Truthdefender

Excellent vid so far. The narrator isn't very presentable, but his info is most on point. I say this because most of the 'so called' UFOlogists blatantly ignore the lack of substance, logistics, and methodology when reporting their sightings and theories. Even our nice little community here at DTV; why no mention of Hynek or Vallee? Is it because these SECULAR scientist also disagree with the cute little, unproven, against physics, interplanetary travelers promoted by the lackies such as Von Daniken, Friedman, or Greer? Spacemen/brothers are comfortable! Our own sci/fi movies have made us at ease with the alien invasion! but what if the invasion is actually from something that has been here from the beginning? An extradimensional force which the Bible has foretold all along. Forget religion! Think of it as an integrated message system from outside our space/time environment. A message from a Being we would call God, who sent a Messenger who said He was here to free the Captives--Us! Stop thinking religion and think reality. Everything about the alien phenomena screams lies, illusions, deceptions. What is their purpose? Why speak only to spiritual channelers? The notion of interplanetary beings solves so many questions for those who refuse to acknowledge the intricacy of design on earth and the cosmos. It promotes the most unproven theory of evolution. It denies the special place of the human soul. And it is here, now, burgeoning at the very same time the Bible calls the Last Days!!! WHY!!!

By the way, in all of my countless hours of research, I haven't even seen some of the unexplainabl vids!~

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 am » by Truthdefender

Apparently the vid maker has a time machine! Watch the vid again and claim it's from the 70's!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 am » by Frutty

truthdefender wrote:Apparently the vid maker has a time machine! Watch the vid again and claim it's from the 70's!

This is the original video of the 70's from which the youtuber takes scenes from

Upload to Disclose.tv

Other pictures shown in the video have proven to be complete :bullshit:

Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is a mystery about our Moon too
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Next