Uk data loss events

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 12:44 pm » by Drjones

Hey again people,i'm real busy so i'll keep this short.I'm more interested in WHAT YOU have to say rather than me with reagards to all this. :flop:

I take it like me if you live in the police state UK you have noticed how many times over the past SEVERAL YEARS :o that ALOT of public data has been apparently stolen or has went missing.Now this is a very new phenomenon i believe as if you go back before the first incident there is nothing like this happening.i only mention all this as it just happened again and i thought to myself...WTF...right,what's going on here.

Here's a snippit of the most recent incident:

GORDON Brown last night warned ministers would act against contractors who lost sensitive government data in another information security lapse.
Officials were forced temporarily to shut down the key Gateway website – managed by Atos Origin – after a memory stick containing passwords was found in a pub car park.

The theory i like best with regards to all this is that there is an organisation or group out there WITHIN the government that is GOOD and throwing a spanner in the works of the governments agenda and push for a New World Order-that Gordon Brown has admitted to wanting LIVE on tv several times now i believe :scary:
I dunno i've not done alot of research into the thefts but i think it is happening too often now and we have to start investigating it a bit :flop:

Cheers i look forward to your comments :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 2:21 pm » by Theshee

This makes me so mad. I do everything I can to protect my personal details. We are force fed off banks and the likes not to give our pin out etc (as if we would!!) protect all our personal data then along comes a twat with total disregard for the people of their country they have been elected to serve and protect and just leaves it willy nilly :censored:

What the F£$* are contractors doing with 'sensitive information' anyway??? Why give the work to outside sources!! What is the point of the data protection act?? It clearly isn't working when things like this keep on happening. Like you said drjones, way to many have went 'missing' or 'lost' in recent months and it does make you start to question what the bigger picture to all this is!?!?! Maybe 'someone' or 'organisation' is paying people off to make the public have no faith (mine went a long time ago!) in the government, a complete breakdown...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 5:26 pm » by Drjones

Thanks again theshee for your sensible and constructive feedback :flop:
I've just searched the company that the government hired with regard to all this,Atos origin,jees,what's with all these weird names man :scary: Well i have still to find out what that means,i'm assuming it is latin,perhaps someone can enlighten me.Anyway their company logo is a surgeonfish??WTF...why?why?why?.. :?:
Even if there is no conspiracy here but i believe there always is more to stuff than what we see on the news etc that's for sure...it is MORE PROOF that the current system of things IS'NT WORKING and a revolution is needed now more than ever.I mean we DO live in a state of near permanent worry-WHY?,well i do my best not to,you know,Ooh my personal details??...my credit card might be stolen,the number copied,oohh my house needs an alarm...What's going on?Ooohh,no i can't do that..to hell with that way of living. :flop:
If the governments dished out love and understanding to it's citizens instead of handing the cops tasers and batons then the world would truly be a wondeful place.Yeah instead they go spend our tax money on bombing baghdad and killing innocent men,women and children,this is all a sick game to them,it has to be,no one in their right mind is going to WANT to kill his fellow man.Aaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh-i have seen the light,it is everywhere,in everyone and everything but the darkness that our governments promote and try to make widespread is also everywhere,it is made easier to follow and is promoted as the ONLY WAY to get by in this life...IT IS NOT,many know this,we need to be spreading this message of love and understanding more now than ever before :mrgreen:
DEATH TO THE NWO :evil:

Writer

PostTue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 am » by Saluna

I'm disgusted by the whole thing, but let's be frank here, Brown is just a little messenger boy for the Queen, as were the rest of the 33 masons that preceded him. It seems as if no one really cares about the monarch, yet they have their scaly fingers all the way up Parliament. They will do whatever they wish, they are the law of high seas and of the US corporation. Unfortunately, UK is more a police state than ever before, I don't recommend living here if you value your privacy... :( I reiterate to everyone that even a small candle will illuminate the blackest rooms, as darkness naturally FLEES from light :sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 04, 2008 2:20 pm » by Drjones

saluna wrote:I'm disgusted by the whole thing, but let's be frank here, Brown is just a little messenger boy for the Queen, as were the rest of the 33 masons that preceded him. It seems as if no one really cares about the monarch, yet they have their scaly fingers all the way up Parliament. They will do whatever they wish, they are the law of high seas and of the US corporation. Unfortunately, UK is more a police state than ever before, I don't recommend living here if you value your privacy... :( I reiterate to everyone that even a small candle will illuminate the blackest rooms, as darkness naturally FLEES from light :sunny:

Yeah absolutely Saluna :flop: ,but when are the people of the UK going to start to stop talking and whining about how much of a police state we live in and start doing something about it and start doing it SOON :obsessed: .The powers at be are enslaving us more than ever and all i ever see on here and elsewhere is talk,talk,talk...we need to get out and spread some REAL information and WAKE PEOPLE UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
We can't just all go laong with things..ladee dah dee dah...alll the time.
Elvis sang-"A little less conversation a little more action"! :flop:

Writer

PostTue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 pm » by PsyCop2012

If you are serious about doing something about it, checkout www.myspace.com/patriotreguk . A group of people who have been shafted by the powers that be, more so than the rest of us!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure

Hi folks,
I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I'm glad to find like minded spirits here, so I had join. :flop:
I can think of two more possibilities than the mentioned one above.
1. Data loss could be used as an excuse for crimes (of what sort ever) against unwanted personal in public service or anyone else.
2. They might come up in the near future with some more fancy ideas of how to make our lives more secure and data loss is just used as a tool to build up acceptance for it. Just like 911, Reichstagsbrand, Pearl Harbour, etc.

Or maybe they are all just drugged out of their heads to make them forget folders, memory sticks, etc, in public places.
But this really is a mystery to me, too.

Well, f :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 05, 2008 11:57 am » by Drjones

Count_E.R.Measure wrote:Hi folks,
I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I'm glad to find like minded spirits here, so I had join. :flop:
I can think of two more possibilities than the mentioned one above.
1. Data loss could be used as an excuse for crimes (of what sort ever) against unwanted personal in public service or anyone else.
2. They might come up in the near future with some more fancy ideas of how to make our lives more secure and data loss is just used as a tool to build up acceptance for it. Just like 911, Reichstagsbrand, Pearl Harbour, etc.

Or maybe they are all just drugged out of their heads to make them forget folders, memory sticks, etc, in public places.
But this really is a mystery to me, too.

Well, f :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Welcome to the site m8.I could'nt agree more with you comments.I would'nt be suprised on the least if this was indeed aimed at taking away more of our freedoms :scary:
Regardless WE MUST BE open minded and vigilant more than ever these days :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 05, 2008 1:58 pm » by Theshee

drjones, a lot of people are waking up in the UK and are leaving the country like rats on a sinking ship!!! I might be following them shortly, Ive had enough too the 'great' went out of 'britain' a long long time ago :top:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 05, 2008 3:51 pm » by Drjones

theshee wrote:drjones, a lot of people are waking up in the UK and are leaving the country like rats on a sinking ship!!! I might be following them shortly, Ive had enough too the 'great' went out of 'britain' a long long time ago :top:

Yeah i understand where you are coming from,great britain,yeah right :top:
Anyway i was advised by someone the other day "Don't you fancy moving abroad"?
I was like well yeah that'd be nice....but there really is no running from this thing...this NWO agenda. :scary: IT IS VERY REAL :evil:
Remember it IS A GLOBAL PLAN,you may delay them getting to you but THEY WILL GET YOU INTO THEIR WAY OF THINKING....Unless like me YOU MAKE A STANCE NOW against them,which is what i have been doing the past few months.
Long live true freedom of expression!! :flop:
Oh yeah-"DEATH TO THE NWO"! :flop:
Oh look everyone Barak Obama is the new US president...LOL...did you see the mesmerised US public on TV this morning,i only watched like a few minutes before i felt like throwing up.They are so dumbed down and gullible,not all of them,it is unbelievable.
I'd recommend most people listen to the radio stream at http://www.infowars.com now and i may not like Alex Jones' particular style but at least himself and his great guests REALLY TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING on behind alll the fake smiling and prepared speeches :scary:
And i can't blame him for being MAD AS HELL either 24/7/365..really if more people were like him then this house of cards we all supports would come toppling down in an instant.
For instance,he spoke of how a 2 year old baby was stomped to death by a scitzophrenic on the side of a highway as onlookers DID NOTHING except call the police,he was like saying how the public,not all of them,are like weak jellyfish,he also said-"I would have kicked that guys ass...i think i'll have to agree with him.The public now live in such a state of fear they believe they are completely helpless in the world and puppets like obama etc will save them.
Jesus H Christ we know the world has'nt got better the past few decades,it's only gonna get worse folks,much worse :scary: .I'm thinking there is going to be a bio-attack and quite possible at the same time a detonated nuke in a US city.The stakes are higher than ever now for the NWO and if they can get the masses manipulated enough then the minority who have a belief system like me will find it that much harder to respond.But like i said before,i aint gonna change for anything or anybody and there aint nothing anyone can do about it..period! :evil:

Next