UK homeopathy groups unite

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm » by Drjones

UK homeopathy groups unite as hundreds lobby MPs at Westminster
http://www.anhcampaign.org/news/uk-home ... estminster :rtft:

In a massive show of unity and resolve, homeopathic practitioners, patients and supporters from over 30 different groups and organisations gathered at an event at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London. Many of those gathered were waving placards and banners, which stood out clearly against the threatening, grey sky. Many of the banners declared people’s right to freedom of choice in healthcare, or announced that ‘homeopathy worked for me’. :clapper:

Now,the massive issue i have is the arguments i see against homeopathy,is that is has not been show 'scientifically' to work,thus we should not spend any time and energy on it,despite many people having benefited from the treatments :think: ....is the scientific community that arrogant to think that just because their methods cannot detect something means it does not exist,it's a ludicrous argument in my opinion.Science,real science is about exploring the unknown not turning it's back on it..the real debate we should be having is why on Earth are so many people DYING by consuming pharmaceudicals....

Pharmaceudicals vs alternative treatments...success rate vs failure in treating disorders..alternative wins..
Pharmaceudicals vs alternative treatments...no of deaths...alternative wins hands down.

Erm,why is it called alternative when it is natural,works and is very safe.
:headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 am » by Princessleia

drjones wrote:
Erm,why is it called alternative when it is natural,works and is very safe :headscratch:

I am guessing because there are more than one natural way to treat things (not just with herbs and what not) and with pharmaceuticals it is just drugs... Just an idea. Nothing personal on the way they labeled it in my opinion. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am » by Drjones

princessleia wrote:
drjones wrote:
Erm,why is it called alternative when it is natural,works and is very safe :headscratch:

I am guessing because there are more than one natural way to treat things (not just with herbs and what not) and with pharmaceuticals it is just drugs... Just an idea. Nothing personal on the way they labeled it in my opinion. :flop:

Hey Leia ;) ,yeah,thanks,you're right,i think.Although the name 'alternative' is detrimental to the concept of it all,it does 'put many people off'...it should be renamed to natural,earth based treatment i think,or something along those lines,that's what it is really,harnasssing the power of your own body through mother nature...i personally and in other areas know for a fact it works and works far better than any man made drug.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 am » by Princessleia

drjones wrote:
princessleia wrote:
drjones wrote:

Hey Leia ;) ,yeah,thanks,you're right,i think.Although the name 'alternative' is detrimental to the concept of it all,it does 'put many people off'...it should be renamed to natural,earth based treatment i think,or something along those lines,that's what it is really,harnasssing the power of your own body through mother nature...i personally and in other areas know for a fact it works and works far better than any man made drug.

I'm sure. So many people don't educate themselves enough about natural remedies and whatever else. However, with the internet, access of this information is being more recognized than ever before. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 am » by Drjones

Long live the internet...hip,hip... :flop: