uk internet freedom ends here

Initiate

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 12:43 pm » by Nosubstanze

wonder who's goona decide what is and isn't suitable?

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx? ... d=12247743

Writer

PostSat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 pm » by Drjak

he talks about be headings ! dose that not depend on whose head it is?say if it was George Bush :ohno: .that would be all over the mainstream news! he says....."If you look back at the people who created the Internet they talked very deliberately about creating a space that governments couldn't reach. I think we are having to revisit that stuff seriously now," ....now that's worrying,so the government want to scrutinize the net even more than they do already! :nope: i think it should be the parents responsibility. there are web sense filters you can buy to stop kids getting too places they aren't supposed to.now if you are talking about death on the Internet. some things are important, so you have to see a dead body to get the context .like the false flag "terrorist suicide bomber"where some poor guy gets pushed to his knees striped of then shot in the head! all very disturbing but the last photo was the shocker because a bomb disposal robot is right next to the dead guy!now it dose not prove that it was a set up .but it sure looked like it was .besides the fact that an ugly war crime was being committed any way the man was clearly unarmed as they striped him naked.but my point is this .it is important information that if it is on sites like this some one might chose to investigate it further and i hope they do. but he dose say...."I think there is definitely a case for clearer standards online. You can still view content on the Internet which I would say is unacceptable. You can view a beheading".... but he says it in a way that suggests that it would be puerly for the entertainment of the sick minded,and if he believes that hes wrong. :censored: thanks for the post :flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

seems to me if no one ever saw an actual beheading, how would they truely understand what it is they have allowed this world to become...
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!