UK is the worst place to get Flu

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 am » by Boatman

I agree with this. People don't give a shit any more.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/uk-unhygi ... 50014.html

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Boatman wrote:I agree with this. People don't give a shit any more.

When we generalise using the term Britons I would be interested to know who was interviewed, Immigrants etc.. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am » by Perronick

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Boatman wrote:I agree with this. People don't give a shit any more.

When we generalise using the term Britons I would be interested to know who was interviewed, Immigrants etc.. :headscratch:

Wash yer hands, Briton!! :lol:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 pm » by Alexrubic

:lol:

I take that as a positive sign...Britons (at least those surveyed) obviously don't gullibly fall for all the manufactured swine/bird flu hysteria like other countries!

Our findings suggest that promoting non-pharmaceutical interventions - such as handwashing and avoiding large public gatherings of people - do not jeopardise the adoption of vaccination, though the uptake of vaccines was low compared to other behaviours in all countries we surveyed. To maximise the effect of pandemic policies, future efforts might need to combine vaccination programmes with support for the most effective non-pharmaceutical interventions.

And clearly we don't jump to be pumped full of toxic, useless vaccines either!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Alexrubic wrote::lol:

I take that as a positive sign...Britons (at least those surveyed) obviously don't gullibly fall for all the manufactured swine/bird flu hysteria like other countries!

Our findings suggest that promoting non-pharmaceutical interventions - such as handwashing and avoiding large public gatherings of people - do not jeopardise the adoption of vaccination, though the uptake of vaccines was low compared to other behaviours in all countries we surveyed. To maximise the effect of pandemic policies, future efforts might need to combine vaccination programmes with support for the most effective non-pharmaceutical interventions.

And clearly we don't jump to be pumped full of toxic, useless vaccines either!

:flop:

Antibacterial products do help control bacterial infections, but research has shown that bacteria can build a resistance to antibacterial products if these products are used too much or used unnecessarily. Many people are sold into the idea of using antibacterial products because of their ability to kill germs and bacteria. However, when antibacterial products are used to prevent non-existent bacteria in the home rather than kill bacteria already there, they can, ironically, create more bacteria than they are meant to reduce.

Some bacteria contain a gene that is inherently resistant to certain antibiotics. Therefore, rather than destroy bacteria, antibacterial products can even cause some bacteria to increase. Other bacteria have cells that can remove an antibacterial agent in a process called an efflux pump. The cell resists the antibacterial agent by emptying it away from itself.

Antibiotics are made to actually kill bacteria, but antibacterial products are just meant to prevent the spreading of bacteria. Antibacterial products include soap, gel and sanitizer as well as household cleaners. The problem with using these products to prevent germs that are not present is that bacteria can mutate to resist these antibacterial chemicals. Moreover, even if germs are present and an antibacterial soap is used to kill them, most people do not wash their hands long enough or at the temperature needed to effectively kill the bacteria. The right amount of soap per the right amount of water must often be used to kill bacteria and antibacterial products for the home seldom take this into consideration.

Triclosan is the main antibacterial agent found in antibacterial products and studies have shown that it does not get rid of all the bacteria. Antibacterial agents such as triclosan can kill off the weakest bacteria while the strongest bacteria multiply. This could eventually lead to the creation of "super bugs" that become resistant to products that should kill them.

Scientific studies have shown at least some correlation between "too clean" homes cleaned with antibacterial products and increased allergies in children. These studies suggest that overuse of antibacterial products may affect the immune system. The overuse of antibacterial products on the skin may even cause more cases of some skin diseases. Some dermatologists point out that too much antibacterial soap can dry the skin and dry skin often results in a susceptibility to open sores. The open sores leave skin vulnerable to bacteria. If regular, rather than antibacterial, soap is used, the problem could likely be avoided.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm » by Boatman

It's those that sneeze without putting a hanky or the hand to their mouths, and a Flu jab i never have one even though i am in the "At Risk bracket". I know they don't do you any good.

And Mendoza When i was a kid i use to be into everything dirty Mud, dirt, sand, i use to climb trees, that's how i built up the resistance to all these bugs now, but it doesn't stop you getting all these Bugs that Asians keep bringing in.

I will await the "Your a Racist jibes now"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 8:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Boatman wrote:It's those that sneeze without putting a hanky or the hand to their mouths, and a Flu jab i never have one even though i am in the "At Risk bracket". I know they don't do you any good.

And Mendoza When i was a kid i use to be into everything dirty Mud, dirt, sand, i use to climb trees, that's how i built up the resistance to all these bugs now, but it doesn't stop you getting all these Bugs that Asians keep bringing in.

I will await the "Your a Racist jibes now"

Ooohh come on boatie, No racist jibe...Lots of viruses, and diseases are being brought back into the country, and being passed on.. TB is a great example, however in most cases the fact that these disease are becoming more prominent is not the fault of tourists of any nationality unless they are are fully aware that they have come into contact with the bug or are infected themselves. But I do think to a certain extent that sneezing and coughing without covering the mouth or nose and spitting or evacuating ones nasal passages publicly is does seem to be a cultural thing...If I am on public transport and someone is hacking away within my vicinity it does on most occasions seem to be a person of Asian descent...I am by no means racist, thats just an observation on my part

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm » by E6722maj

i'm on day 2 of some flu-like symptoms(groggy, sore throat, cough, headaches and night sweats) and i'm not going out til i'm better. if i had to (go out) i would be careful not to spread any germs through coughing or sneezing, but i always do that anyway.
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 am » by Temps13

they go up n down spraying poison in our air,they poison our food..no wonder everyones immunes are so weak
FUCKING BASTARDS THIS IS WAR MAN AGAINST MAN COME ON LETS HAVE IT YOU CUNTS MY BODY MEANS NOTHING A VIOLENT DEATH WILL HELP ME REMEMBER SO i CAN CONTINUE TO FIGHT YOU FASCIST SCUM
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Temps13 wrote:they go up n down spraying poison in our air,they poison our food..no wonder everyones immunes are so weak
FUCKING BASTARDS THIS IS WAR MAN AGAINST MAN COME ON LETS HAVE IT YOU CUNTS MY BODY MEANS NOTHING A VIOLENT DEATH WILL HELP ME REMEMBER SO i CAN CONTINUE TO FIGHT YOU FASCIST SCUM

Errrmm
Please elucidate :headscratch:

Next