UK:paki pimps vs white girls

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 am » by Malogg

neilglfc wrote:lol @ the jewish post.you just walked straight into the trap.im hopeing thats the whole point of the original post.right at this moment an MP in the uk is being bombarded with the racism card for speaking up on this matter.even though the stats speak for themselves. alot of the asain community is pulling the race card on this matter.this is why up untill now most of the populas was unaware of this.were quiet aware this problem goes on elseware.and no matter were it is its wrong.and im hopeing that is what the original post is all about.the stats speak for themselves.in the nw of the uk out of all the sick cunts who pray on certain white uk females for what ever reason or circumstance it is the asain male community who not only tops this statistic but is ahead by a significant margin.this is a problem and needs to be sorted.if you were pointing out thats its not just a uk problem and is a world wide problem then my apologies ,but the post is about the uk.

Plz Google Hollie Demands Justice and see the truth of the fn UK
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 am » by Neilglfc

malogg wrote:
neilglfc wrote:lol @ the jewish post.you just walked straight into the trap.im hopeing thats the whole point of the original post.right at this moment an MP in the uk is being bombarded with the racism card for speaking up on this matter.even though the stats speak for themselves. alot of the asain community is pulling the race card on this matter.this is why up untill now most of the populas was unaware of this.were quiet aware this problem goes on elseware.and no matter were it is its wrong.and im hopeing that is what the original post is all about.the stats speak for themselves.in the nw of the uk out of all the sick cunts who pray on certain white uk females for what ever reason or circumstance it is the asain male community who not only tops this statistic but is ahead by a significant margin.this is a problem and needs to be sorted.if you were pointing out thats its not just a uk problem and is a world wide problem then my apologies ,but the post is about the uk.

Plz Google Hollie Demands Justice and see the truth of the fn UK

like i said these cunts are all over the world.my point was and i think the original posters point is that the muslim community is pulling the race card on this subject even though they top the stats list.one mistake i think i made was i said nw uk i meant nw england.never the less as you point out , its a problem all over.asain or whatever
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 am » by zinzana

socks you probably knows this but i'll tell you anyway incase you dont
first thing is who traffic the girls in ? and the answer is very clear.....musslims (Bedouin )
second who are the vast majority of customers in those brothels ? and the answer is young arabs who lives in israel and are sick and tierd of doing it with the village goats
and ofcourse foreign workers

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 am » by 99socks

zinzana wrote:socks you probably knows this but i'll tell you anyway incase you dont
first thing is who traffic the girls in ? and the answer is very clear.....musslims (Bedouin )
second who are the vast majority of customers in those brothels ? and the answer is young arabs who lives in israel and are sick and tierd of doing it with the village goats
and ofcourse foreign workers

No Zin, the sex trade is all over the world... Girls are picked up wherever there is corruption and they are taken wherever there is corruption, and everyone makes money in-between. Citizens in a modern democracy who turn a blind eye are just as guilty as the kidnappers, the sellers, the smugglers, the pimps, and the buyers.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:25 am » by Neilglfc

zinzana you dont belong here.that was an ignerant post.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:29 am » by zinzana

neilglfc wrote:zinzana you dont belong here.that was an ignerant post.

dude its the freaking truth....

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 am » by zinzana

socks nobody is turning a blind eye ...the police here crack down on tham brothels and send tham girls home to russia
but guess what...the musslim Bedouin keep smuggling girls in coz its a very good source of income money for tham
and thats how the circle goes on and on

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 am » by Neilglfc

as may it be.the post is about it becoming a race issue even though it was a stat problem.i personally think it has a name in the asian community.bit like a 'jihaad gap year.'but dont bring race into it as im sure theres just as many dirty horrible twats in the white male european community as asaia.if not more.just ask councellors in places like thailand,vietnam,laos,philippines an so on

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 am » by 99socks

neilglfc wrote:as may it be.the post is about it becoming a race issue even though it was a stat problem.i personally think it has a name in the asian community.bit like a 'jihaad gap year.'but dont bring race into it as im sure theres just as many dirty horrible twats in the white male european community as asaia.if not more.just ask councellors in places like thailand,vietnam,laos,philippines an so on

Yes, the post was about the race issue... The thing is, with white slavery, it's always about race or ethnicity. Part of making it successful is that 1) by moving girls across the border into another country, 90% of the time that makes them illegal, and therefore not protected by law.... and 2) it's easier to dehumanize someone who isn't from your race, culture, religion and who can't speak your language. Now in the case from the OP, these girls weren't moved across any borders (that we know of) but race is still an issue in ADDITION to culture/religion where white girls are seen as sluts anyways, just because they don't wear hijab.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 am » by Neilglfc

and any of that has anything to do with jack straw and asian men in the uk praying on certain types of white uk female , how ?

PreviousNext