UK:paki pimps vs white girls

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am » by Buckweedbertha

I was born and brought up in a successful multicultural society in the far east and this kind of thing is the result of a failed multicultural society.
The UK is a failed multicultural society because instead of multiculture we have many tight-knit foreign commmmunities (Pakistani included) who do not integrate and who do not want to let outsiders or white people in. The are taught to respect very highly their own. Unfortunately if you are not part of that community you are fair game.
Makes one wonder just whay they came in the first place and certanly why some stay....

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 pm » by Electrobadgr

Where i come from "paki" is considered the worst of racial slurs.....i suggest this thread is locked or renamed. It paints a bad picture of us here.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:18 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey zinzana,why dont you try to make a more balanced point,and post some stuff from BOTH sides of the story?ie,

how come you never criticise your own country?or there policies?

we all do here,most of us,are willing to admit our own races and countries make mistakes and do terrible wrong illegal immoral things!!!!

how come you never post anything about your country???

instead of a stupid answer,childish name calling,can you please attempt to answer this seriously?

you say that your not paid to slander muslims,that its just your "online hobby"
well,prove it then.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 pm » by zinzana

@mediasorcerer
how come i never hear you criticise your goverment and there policies ?

Australian taxpayers pay for mosques & madrassas in Indonesia

Australia finances 2000 Islamic schools where kids are taught to kill infidels:
makes you wonder if any of these government stooges have the faintest clue of what they are financing . To make matters worse, this squandering of our wealth is carefully hidden from the public downunder. Once again we see that there are many ways to pay the jiziya, with more or less willing submission. Especially galling that our money is going to those whose education teaches that infidels (that’s us) should be killed or forcibly converted:

The Australian government has funded the construction and expansion of over 2.000 junior high schools (madrassas) in poor and remote areas in Indonesia, with funds amounting to AUS $300 million. In addition, another AUS$87 million has also been allocated to improve the quality and management of the education sector.

just recently we heard about three Indonesian schoolgirls beheaded by Muslim terrorists. Two of the girls’ heads were found in a field while the third girl’s head was found in front of a church. Their crime? Being Christian.
if you dont believe me google that...its far too graphic to post here

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 pm » by Mediasorcerer

what are you going to do about it?????

cry on the internet again?

sorry man,but the whole world is turning muslim,you might as well just convert,save all this hassle,

it would give you room to get a life ,they are your cousins afterall,

and the worst thing=== you winge about is money!!!!!!typical,you just dont want to pay,

everyone has to pay sooner or later zinzana,

use your hand and go make some jizya,hahahaha!!!!

keep up the good work,youve convinced a hell of a lot of people here,lol.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:41 pm » by Mediasorcerer

so whats the salary like these days in the nsa zin,?

it must really piss you off that your related to arabs,you know,those muslim cousins of yours,

why u so angry at em?cos they wont giv u the gaza strip?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:55 pm » by Hayden

The title belongs in the Sun ( for anyone outside the UK, reactionary,bigoted and racist/sexist aledged newspaper).Please lets change it. It is about cultural atitudes to sex outside marriage in the Asian comunity. Believe me Black, Asian or White, if you try shagging an Asian girl you will find several dozen uncles, brothers , nephews etc. ready to chop your dick off. Young Asian men like everyone esle in this fucked up Country are programed to regard women as sex objects.An Asian girl would get locked in a cupboard if she 'flaunted' her self in a western way. Or shipped off back India. I agree with socks it is Male exploitation of Women. Unless of course you happen to be a Catholic priest........ :shooting:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 pm » by Proto

mediasorcerer wrote:sorry man,but the whole world is turning muslim,you might as well just convert,save all this hassle.

says it all about your perspective in this ...

the world will never turn Muslim man, keep dreaming .

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:01 pm » by Tuor10

The fathers and relatives of those girls should hunt and exterminate those savages.

The police won't do fuck all to stop it.

Are Englishman that fucken weak now that we allow savages and inferiors to pollute our young in such a way?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm » by Flecktarn

buckweedbertha wrote:I was born and brought up in a successful multicultural society in the far east and this kind of thing is the result of a failed multicultural society.
The UK is a failed multicultural society because instead of multiculture we have many tight-knit foreign commmmunities (Pakistani included) who do not integrate and who do not want to let outsiders or white people in. The are taught to respect very highly their own. Unfortunately if you are not part of that community you are fair game.
Makes one wonder just whay they came in the first place and certanly why some stay....

spot on :flop: my part of bristol is very multicultural and when i was at school everybody got on yet today it is like you said there is no intergration everyone keeps themselves to there own group and religion seems to have played a big part in this as again when i was at school no one cared about religion even muslim girls had freedom and didnt cover up and wore western clothes we all played football and cricket togeather ,,,i just dont get it
ImageImage

PreviousNext