UK:paki pimps vs white girls

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am » by Mediasorcerer

proto wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:sorry man,but the whole world is turning muslim,you might as well just convert,save all this hassle.

says it all about your perspective in this ...

the world will never turn Muslim man, keep dreaming .

oh,REALLY??????

THEN WHY ARE YOU AND ZINZANA SO FUKIN SCARED OF MUSLIMS THEN???
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 1:50 am » by 99socks

hayden wrote:Extremely good observation socks! Sex and violence, so often hand in hand. Perhaps the ultimate coruption of human love. :think:

Jealousy, possessiveness, and defining your worth, dignity, or "honor" by your possessions (women) has never had anything to do with love. It is a sign of insecurity, immaturity, and a really fucked up ego.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am » by Newdawnrising

Maybe i have been wrong, but the women i have been with have been allowed to do as they pleased. To prevent such freedom only asks for the scorn of the woman. I tend to cringe when women get crazy angry. Beside if is ment to be, they will come back when they are free, if they don't it never was. :sunny:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 am » by 99socks

newdawnrising wrote:Beside if is ment to be, they will come back when they are free, if they don't it never was. :sunny:

:clapper:

I never understood why any man would go out of his way to tie down his wife/lover/partner to him if she wanted to go... I mean seriously, who the hell wants to live with someone who doesn't love you (or who doesn't even like you, or who hates you!) ? It always boggled me... But it comes down to ego ego ego!
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 2:53 am » by Newdawnrising

I have no need for an ego boost when it comes to women. It either is or it isn't, forcing the issue isn't about love it is about control. I'm not a control freak, and i won't be controlled either. To me it is pretty cut and dry. :flop:

However it is nice when those women from the past, ask me "how did you know", i made a mistake, and why didn't you chase me? I usually say you wouldn't have listened, can you hear me now? :wink:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 am » by Freeyourmindnow

neilglfc wrote:zinzana you dont belong here.that was an ignerant post.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 am » by Mediasorcerer

freeyourmindnow wrote:
neilglfc wrote:zinzana you dont belong here.that was an ignerant post.

:flop:

agreed,hes just angry at his cousins again,hel get over it,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 am » by Lilbuddhaman

tuor10 wrote:The fathers and relatives of those girls should hunt and exterminate those savages.

The police won't do fuck all to stop it.

Are Englishman that fucken weak now that we allow savages and inferiors to pollute our young in such a way?

As far as i'm concerned, if you're religious then you're the most weak of all....regardless of what you choose for your flavour. On your knees bitches! You're the worst example of humanity going - zealots and cowards with nary a backbone to handle true freedom.

Previous