UK:paki pimps vs white girls

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 pm » by zinzana

A senior officer at West Mercia police has called for an end to the ‘damaging taboo’ connecting on-street grooming with race.

Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: ‘These girls are being passed around and used as meat.

‘To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone’s been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

‘No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.’

In a briefing paper, researchers at University College London’s Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science concurred that victims were typically white girls while ‘most central offenders are Pakistani’.

….The grooming usually begins with older groups of men befriending girls aged from 11 to 16 they meet on the street.

In a typical scenario, the victim is initially treated as a girlfriend and showered with presents and attention.

But the relationship quickly becomes more sinister as the abuser plies the child with drink and drugs before effectively pimping her out to friends and associates.

The worst cases involve young girls being moved around the country to be repeatedly abused.

dailymail.co.uk

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm » by Flecktarn

paki pimps vs white girls ,,,,,,sounds like a club remix ,,,i guess the backing track is fat men,with big bushy beards in man dresses fireing ak47s in the air to a tecno beat ,,,,,
track 1 whitey for rapeing on the nighty
track 2 bombs in my backpack
track 3 the jack straw fatwa
track 4 we is bad from jullabad .....

please add track :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 pm » by Nosubstanze

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 pm » by zinzana

nosubstanze wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/07/AR2011010706191.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TJ962yi7w

Writer

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:10 am » by Eyesee

I am always interested in the way they never call this type of racist, if it was a group of white males grooming and raping pakistani girls the UK press would be all over it and questions would be asked in high places and the word RACIST CRIME would be in the news.
The grooming of young girls for sex has been a easy target using alcohol by asians ( pakis ) is rife in the UK , crops up all the time again and again

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 am » by Neilglfc

as a satalite engineer , i have worked in many places in the uk , mostly the nw area.over the last few years i have noticed a dramatic increase of the asain community.especially in the greater manchester area.unlike the muslim community of most of the world this community is very western in its way.dont get me wrong in many respects they still look and act the same as other muslims do but theres something very obviously different.the younger generation seems to have a huge chip on its shoulder , a notible swagger in its walk.drinking , smokeing , drug useage , basically all the problems we have with are own youth.not very muslim at all.which brings me to this posts point , unlike the uks' white youth who are getting over racist outlook on life and are moving on with other non-white communities in a rapid way compared to 15-20 years ago.the asain youth has moved in only one direction of mixing and that is with white females.its there to be seen.look around you if you dont believe me.you never see a asain lad with a black girl.you never see a asain lad with an oriental girl.and you deffo dont see asain males with eastern european girls.its always a certain type of western white uk girl.
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 am » by 99socks

It's a problem whenever any group of people think they are better than another... Always, always, the women are the victims.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 am » by Newdawnrising

Call me old fashioned but were i come from these kinds or men go missing all the time, and the pigs really put on the weight.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 am » by Malogg

zinzana wrote:A senior officer at West Mercia police has called for an end to the ‘damaging taboo’ connecting on-street grooming with race.

Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: ‘These girls are being passed around and used as meat.

‘To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone’s been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

‘No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.’

In a briefing paper, researchers at University College London’s Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science concurred that victims were typically white girls while ‘most central offenders are Pakistani’.

….The grooming usually begins with older groups of men befriending girls aged from 11 to 16 they meet on the street.

In a typical scenario, the victim is initially treated as a girlfriend and showered with presents and attention.

But the relationship quickly becomes more sinister as the abuser plies the child with drink and drugs before effectively pimping her out to friends and associates.

The worst cases involve young girls being moved around the country to be repeatedly abused.

dailymail.co.uk

OK you think that is bad what about white folks sheriff,s docters SS, workers teachers police firemen and the list can go on and on about evil bastards in good jobs stealing children as young as 2 or 3 from good parents and raping em or even forcing parents to put their children to nursery,s run by SS,workers where these evil bastards go in and rape children where parents can not be there to protect their children or to see this going on...
THIS IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE FN UK WORST PLACE THO ABERDEEN SCOTLAND....
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 am » by Neilglfc

lol @ the jewish post.you just walked straight into the trap.im hopeing thats the whole point of the original post.right at this moment an MP in the uk is being bombarded with the racism card for speaking up on this matter.even though the stats speak for themselves. alot of the asain community is pulling the race card on this matter.this is why up untill now most of the populas was unaware of this.were quiet aware this problem goes on elseware.and no matter were it is its wrong.and im hopeing that is what the original post is all about.the stats speak for themselves.in the nw of the uk out of all the sick cunts who pray on certain white uk females for what ever reason or circumstance it is the asain male community who not only tops this statistic but is ahead by a significant margin.this is a problem and needs to be sorted.if you were pointing out thats its not just a uk problem and is a world wide problem then my apologies ,but the post is about the uk.
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Next