UK Raises Terror Threat Level to 'SEVERE'

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 29, 2014

BREAKING ALERT: UK terror attack! David Cameron warns threat from IS is 'greater than ever' in an intense speech.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 6:35 pm » by Mad Scientist

Haven't been updated on the IS thing here on the site, but has anyone posted yet that they have found a laptop from IS with around 35.000 recovered files? In those files plans were uncovered to attack the West with Bio Weapons like the Bubonic Plague I mean WTF.....
Because Women Are a Science!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 7:01 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Mad Scientist wrote:Haven't been updated on the IS thing here on the site, but has anyone posted yet that they have found a laptop from IS with around 35.000 recovered files? In those files plans were uncovered to attack the West with Bio Weapons like the Bubonic Plague I mean WTF.....

For those of you that are wondering what Mad S is referring to...
Found: The Islamic State's Terror Laptop of Doom
Buried in a Dell computer captured in Syria are lessons for making bubonic plague bombs and missives on using weapons of mass destruction.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... hPoints%20[Manual]%20-0828
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 7:32 pm » by Crotchrocket

More Bullshit to keep the perpetual war machine running.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 pm » by Crotchrocket

*WillEase* wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:Haven't been updated on the IS thing here on the site, but has anyone posted yet that they have found a laptop from IS with around 35.000 recovered files? In those files plans were uncovered to attack the West with Bio Weapons like the Bubonic Plague I mean WTF.....

For those of you that are wondering what Mad S is referring to...
Found: The Islamic State's Terror Laptop of Doom
Buried in a Dell computer captured in Syria are lessons for making bubonic plague bombs and missives on using weapons of mass destruction.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... hPoints%20[Manual]%20-0828

Dreamers will dream...
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 8:03 pm » by The57ironman

...please, just give up all your personal responsibility now....before it's too late

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 pm » by PaoQue

News Flash From London

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 9:24 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

PaoQue wrote:News Flash From London

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:07 pm » by Tuor10

Believe it or not, but I know that guy. Well, my brother knows him better as he used to train with him at a place called the Lyn boxing club in South East London. He also lived around my area briefly. Funny thing is, I saw in about 5 years ago in Camberwell SE london - his mums lived there - and a made a sarcastic comment about his conversion ((I was, how should we say, a little more hostile towards the Muslim back then) which I don't think he got lol.

I know quite a few black dudes from my old manor who converted to Islam. Most were converted in Prison, and are quite radicalised now, as I understand it.

Hehe, to add, I just spoke with my brother and told him that Anthony was on the web, and he said he saw him in Walworth road, SE london, a few months back preaching his radical shit - outside the pie and mash shop - handing out leaflets. My brother said he asked him why he stopped boxing, because he was a top boxer, and he said he had to stop because of the connotations with gambling.

He said he is now "on a different path" lol

I suspect MI5 will be paying him a visit before long. Silly bastard.

:bang;

Next