UK's slave labour policies rebuked by major companies

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm » by Perronick

tuor10 wrote:I knew this would happen.

The Tory party are a disgusting and utterly feckless political party. Its ethos and morality are geared only towards the upper classes.

Some of their recent comments regarding the working class's has ensured that they will never again govern after they are kicked out of office in the not to distant future.

I hated New Labour, but I would have that smug cunt Blair back in an instant.

You have to get rid of the Queen first in order to achieve some change. Send her to Gibraltar and ship the monkeys in to the Parliament, they'd do a better job. Then you return the Rock and we'll take care of her. We can allocate her AND Prince Philip in some cheap summer hotel for hooligans, plus she wont have any problem with the Germans, in fact I bet she'll leave the beach towel at night to take up the deck chairs :lol:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm » by Tuor10

perronick wrote:

The Tory party are a disgusting and utterly feckless political party. Its ethos and morality are geared only towards the upper classes.

Some of their recent comments regarding the working class's has ensured that they will never again govern after they are kicked out of office in the not to distant future.

You have to get rid of the Queen first in order to achieve some change. Send her to Gibraltar and ship the monkeys in to the Parliament, they'd do a better job. Then you return the Rock and we'll take care of her. We can allocate her AND Prince Philip in some cheap summer hotel for hooligans, plus she wont have any problem with the Germans, in fact I bet she'll leave the beach towel at night to take up the deck chairs :lol:

I am ashamed to call myself an Englishman.

We have become a lost and soulless people; living only on past glories.

As for the notion of Britain...LOL.

I am going to do my utmost to get out of this fucking hell hole.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:49 am » by Perronick

tuor10 wrote:
perronick wrote:

I am ashamed to call myself an Englishman.

We have become a lost and soulless people; living only on past glories.

As for the notion of Britain...LOL.

I am going to do my utmost to get out of this fucking hell hole.

Sorry I was such a dick. We might also need a couple of monkeys over here. :lol: :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am » by Chris6912

im an engineer and work in a food factory and at wekends we need help due to lack of staff ? soom times we get staff from production depatments to help us,
while descusing a project with my boss the other day he turned to me and said we had better get one of the slaves to do that then you can get on with more important jobs ?
thats the mentality where up against hear in the uk shit init

Previous