uk schools doing ufo crash drills no joke

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm » by Otomon

mushroom wrote:I think this exercise was part of the 'Big Write' project, or something similarly titled. To my understanding, this project is run by the education authorities and not by the government or police. Many different scenarios have been played out by many schools to encourage creative writing by the students.. Nothing more.
I think the reason that this story is doing the conspiracy forums is quite obviously because of the UFO involvement in the role-play scenario to encourage children to write better stories.

I will stick with my original observation and wave the :bullshit: flag.

Oh for reals? Dam they got some big-ass budget up in the UK then... the biggest inspiration I got from my school is when I smashed my counselor`s car window and he called me a douche bag.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:17 am » by Buhdoo

My sister is a teacher at a big school in Lincoln.. i asked her about this, she laughed..

End of story... lol

Previous