UK to EU - Reform or We're Out!

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 5:25 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jan 18, 2014

This week the British Chancellor George Osborne warns the EU that the UK may leave the Union if crucial reforms do not take place. Katie Pilbeam gets very different reactions on Osborne's comments from Italy's Mario Monti and the former President of the Czech Republic Vaclav Klaus.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Osborne is a blow hard...Nissan and Rolls Royce have all but threatened that no EU means no Nissan or Rolls Royce in the UK. Thats just the tip of the iceberg..

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm » by Dagnamski

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Osborne is a blow hard...Nissan and Rolls Royce have all but threatened that no EU means no Nissan or Rolls Royce in the UK. Thats just the tip of the iceberg..

We might have to make our own cars again. LOL.... Reliants were good, first plastic car ever.

Monti was put in by the EU so of course he is a sucka, and the other one is unimportant from wherever.

I think the EU should reform, they dictate what everyone else should do without question, why not give them some shit back.....turds. They just ignore referendums that protect national sovereignty.

The EU was supposed to be a trading block not a ffffffin United states of Europe. :yell:

I agree with everything Farrage stands for and laugh at the Conservatives copying his policies to make them kinda relevant because they are weak and just popularist.

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Writer

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 am » by nearlyaminion

Nissan and Rolls Royce can stick it where the sun don't shine - let's get away from Europe and build Reliant's again. I need some spares for mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Dagnamski wrote: agree with everything Farrage stands for

PMSL

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 am » by One-23

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Osborne is a blow hard...Nissan and Rolls Royce have all but threatened that no EU means no Nissan or Rolls Royce in the UK. Thats just the tip of the iceberg..

Happy 2014 bro, the cars aren't the stars. I literally live minutes away from a Rolls Royce airfield and they seem to be doing pretty well in the aviation industry. Those little bitchin planes skim my house on an hourly basis. I think they have a long industrious future here in the UK. Besides, we are a nation of people with island mentality and think we are untouchable, invincible. Oh when the shit hits the fan were gonna be fucked.

Hope the family is OK bro. Was in brum last weekend and got a little messy :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 5:55 pm » by Flecktarn

ask most brits and they will say being part of europe has been bad for the uk ,we have ended up the magnet for immigrants thinking the uk is great when in reality its not and even the locals are sick of this country ,going away and then coming back to the uk makes you realise how crap this place is ,the only ones that love being part of europe are politicians who sit in the euro parliament and farmers who get quite good subsidies from europe ,i got a place in ibiza and staying there is relaxing and no rush or rat race ,the only part i really like is the freedom of movement ,and the one currency makes sense on the main european continent ,england still thinks its a king of the empire but in reality were a discount store trying to keep up
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 9:19 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Flecktarn wrote:england still thinks its a king of the empire but in reality were a discount store trying to keep up

So sad but absolutely true...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

One-23 wrote: Besides, we are a nation of people with island mentality and think we are untouchable, invincible. Oh when the shit hits the fan were gonna be fucked.

More or less what Fleck said also...It does make me very sad to have to agree..

Hope you and yours are well also little bro...K is 50 on 8th Feb...Time flies eh?

PostMon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 pm » by Enochered

There will be no real renegotiation. There is no way out. We were forced into it and those who have control will allow no one to leave. They will lake some sort of rubbish changes and then claim that they have reformed everything. The UK, France, Germany, Poland, Italy and Denmark are all controlled by Jews and probably other places as well, so we will get nowhere with Democracy. :nails:

Next