UKIP are the new BNP!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 6:40 pm » by Tuor10

A few years ago, when the BNP (British National Party) were getting under the skin of the mainstream parties - even though they had no chance of entering mainstream politics - the British media went into over-drive. They used every thing in their collective arsenals to besmirch, tarnish, embarrass and ultimately lie about a party who were never going to get any sort of power that would undermine the mainstream.

Fast forward a few years to 2014, and we see the same vehement, rabid, gutter trash reporting of UKIP, the once darlings of the British right. Why? Well, UKIP are now on course to get the highest vote in their history. They will - according to many poll companies - get over 20% of the national vote; and could get as high as 27%, which would give them the biggest percentage of the vote in Britain, which would translate into more MEP's (member of the European parliament) and more influence in British politics. This is just not acceptable to the establishment. They don't want a four party system; or worse, a party like UKIP having a credible chance of being serious contenders at the next national election.

The fact is most people are tired of the same hackneyed crap. People want change; they want to listen to another way. And people are also tired of having tossers in the mainstream telling them it is wrong to vote for this party or that party, because their politics and ideas are not a carbon copy of the accepted axioms of the mainstream: full compliance to the prescribed version of politics in Britain.

I for one will be voting UKIP. I want out of the European Union. In fact, I want out of all national treaties we are currently tied too, including NATO. There is no point to any of them, and we are a piss ant of a nation compared to what we once were. We should look to sorting out the many problems in our own society, and forget about sorting the worlds problems; for one should always get their house in order before they tell others how to sort theirs.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm » by The57ironman

Tuor10 wrote: We should look to sorting out the many problems in our own society, and forget about sorting the worlds problems; for one should always get their house in order before they tell others how to sort theirs.

:cheers: ...hope for change... :peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 6:58 pm » by DarkHeart

I hate to pop your bubble but UKIP are no different to the three main parties, they are only there to add a bit of colour to what has become very drab theatre, even the tree party leaders look identical.

This might sound egregious but I can prove it with one factoid, do you know the three main parties all have a "Friends of Israel" group ?

Nothing odd in its self, but; there is not one MP who is a Minister or Shadow Minister (or anything else for that matter) who is not in their parties "Friends of Israel" group.....

Well conspiracy or not, it stinks.

And it just so happens that UKIP also has a "Friends of Israel" group.....http://foi-ukip.org/

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:06 pm » by Tuor10

DarkHeart wrote:I hate to pop your bubble but UKIP are no different to the three main parties, they are only there to add a bit of colour to what has become very drab theatre, even the tree party leaders look identical.

This might sound egregious but I can prove it with one factoid, do you know the three main parties all have a "Friends of Israel" group ?

Nothing odd in its self, but; there is not one MP who is a Minister or Shadow Minister (or anything else for that matter) who is not in their parties "Friends of Israel" group.....

And it just so happens that UKIP also has a "Friends of Israel" group.....http://foi-ukip.org/

You totally missed the point of my post.

I am not saying UKIP are any different. I am not saying they are the answer; but they're a peripheral party who would, if ever elected, take Britain in a different direction to the one it is currently on. Thus they have become anathema to the establishment.

The point I was making is: the way the establishment and their vile dogs in the media, go into a frenzy and subconsciously make people feel they are wrong to vote for a party who doesn't represent so called mainstream views.

It is gutter psychological warfare that was originally used by the Nazi party: create seeds of doubt that make you, the individual, feel bad for being an individual and not part of the contrived collective.

I would vote for Satan if I thought it would upset the status quo.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:15 pm » by Noentry

Wouldn't it be great if we had a none of the above box.
That would ruffle a few feathers I bet.

You are right Tuor10 msm is just a mouth peace for the the establishment.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

At least the BNP volunteered their true agenda without cloaking it amidst supposed conventional politics..That cannot be said about UKIP..It is, in study if not yet in cadre, the extreme right-wing of the Conservative Party in diaspora; a party run in the main by self-made businessmen with an agenda to match. And it has a record of defections,mutually destructive bickering and acerbity, plus ignominy which has led to more than one of its former MEPs landing themselves in jail...

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:35 pm » by DarkHeart

Tuor10 wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:I hate to pop your bubble but UKIP are no different to the three main parties, they are only there to add a bit of colour to what has become very drab theatre, even the tree party leaders look identical.

You totally missed the point of my post.

I am not saying UKIP are any different. I am not saying they are the answer; but they're a peripheral party who would, if ever elected, take Britain in a different direction to the one it is currently on. Thus they have become anathema to the establishment.

The point I was making is: the way the establishment and their vile dogs in the media, go into a frenzy and subconsciously make people feel they are wrong to vote for a party who doesn't represent so called mainstream views.

It is gutter psychological warfare that was originally used by the Nazi party: create seeds of doubt that make you, the individual, feel bad for being an individual and not part of the contrived collective.

I would vote for Satan if I thought it would upset the status quo.

No I did not miss the point of your post but I did a bad job of making my point probably.

If they get into power ( :lol: ) there will be no big changes of the sort they are talking about at all, they will be taken to one side & the facts of life will be pointed out to them, then there will be a lot of hot air & nothing will happen, maybe a few concessions from Europe & that's it.

Look how Obama swept to "power" on the promise of "change", Gitmo anyone ?

Failing that there will be a lot of "Robin Cooks", "Dr Kellys" & "Lady Dis" or maybe they will all go on a plane trip like the Polish gov did to Russia....

Politicians do what they are told by their Masters, and that sure as shit isn't the "Electorate".

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm » by Skellz

Agree with OP, been voting UKIP since they sprung up. They aren't the complete answer to the problems but they are the "lesser of two evils" compared to the other puppet parties for the controllers behind the scenes.

Nigel Farage speaks much more sense than any other politician of other parties, his EU parliament speeches are bang on about the desire the "Maniacs" have for a "United states of Europe".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4FdbIVa2j0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHETdxwv8Y
Last edited by Skellz on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 pm » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:At least the BNP volunteered their true agenda without cloaking it amidst supposed conventional politics..That cannot be said about UKIP..It is, in study if not yet in cadre, the extreme right-wing of the Conservative Party in diaspora; a party run in the main by self-made businessmen with an agenda to match. And it has a record of defections,mutually destructive bickering and acerbity, plus ignominy which has led to more than one of its former MEPs landing themselves in jail...

So they are a disaster waiting to happen, like those who have gone before them? Yet, those odious former right-wing Tories are doing enough to rouse the establishment out of their slumber in an effort to make sure we all get out in force and stop those old Thatcherite capitalists from gaining power.

LOL.............The Irony!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 pm » by Tuor10

DarkHeart wrote:" or maybe they will all go on a plane trip like the Polish gov did to Russia....

Some might argue that they already tried that one.

http://news.sky.com/story/1179168/nigel ... found-dead

Next