Ukraine celebrates Hitler's birthday

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 2:12 pm » by Oleksander

Now it is hard to imagine that couple of months ago I was for united Ukraine and supported Euromaidan. April, 20 showed who is who in Ukraine.
I live in Kramatorsk. There is martial law here. Our kids don't go anywhere since middle of March because of the Right Sector punishers shooting everyone they don't like and not making difference between 'vicious separatist' and a schoolgirl. But Hitler's birthday finally arranged everyone back to order. In April, 20 it was frightfully even at home. Those Right Sector cutthroats yelled "Heil Hitler' and crashed houses and cars in Kramatorsk suburbs. On the next day we saw the body of our 87-year old neighbor. He was veteran of the WW II and fought vs Fascists and Bandera's bandits. Now the descendants of those very bandits beat up an old man severely and hung him on the apple tree growing near his house.
So why should I love those Kyiv usurpers? Even the methods of those bloody morons haven't changed. If Mr. Obama or frau Merkel would want to know whom they support let them come to Kramatorsk and look at ranks of crippled and tortured corpses with St.George's Ribbons in our mortuary then. This is how the Right Sector celebrated their beloved Fuhrer's birthday in Kramatorsk and other cities of South-East Ukraine.
Our new Kyiv authorities not only had ruined Ukrainian economics in less than two months. They also unleashed horrible Right Sector monster. Now they aren't able to control him. But they are scared to admit it openly.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Oleksander wrote:Now it is hard to imagine that couple of months ago I was for united Ukraine and supported Euromaidan. April, 20 showed who is who in Ukraine.
I live in Kramatorsk. There is martial law here. Our kids don't go anywhere since middle of March because of the Right Sector punishers shooting everyone they don't like and not making difference between 'vicious separatist' and a schoolgirl. But Hitler's birthday finally arranged everyone back to order. In April, 20 it was frightfully even at home. Those Right Sector cutthroats yelled "Heil Hitler' and crashed houses and cars in Kramatorsk suburbs. On the next day we saw the body of our 87-year old neighbor. He was veteran of the WW II and fought vs Fascists and Bandera's bandits. Now the descendants of those very bandits beat up an old man severely and hung him on the apple tree growing near his house.
So why should I love those Kyiv usurpers? Even the methods of those bloody morons haven't changed. If Mr. Obama or frau Merkel would want to know whom they support let them come to Kramatorsk and look at ranks of crippled and tortured corpses with St.George's Ribbons in our mortuary then. This is how the Right Sector celebrated their beloved Fuhrer's birthday in Kramatorsk and other cities of South-East Ukraine.
Our new Kyiv authorities not only had ruined Ukrainian economics in less than two months. They also unleashed horrible Right Sector monster. Now they aren't able to control him. But they are scared to admit it openly.

:hiho: Welcome Oleksander and thank you for the insiders view...Stay safe... :hugging: