UKRAINE F@CKED ?!!? PLZ NAE :(

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:33 am » by Malogg

AWESOME PICS OF RIOT :arrow: http://m.imgur.com/a/lnawg

They will replace the clown with another clown sad this is not the answer but it makes fkn AWESOME viewing for the world to see how to really overthrow a gooberment
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 am » by Akashicrebel

:flop:

I was so exciting when I watched it, Subconsciously I grabbed the chair under me and almost smashed it into my computer monitor :lol: FUCK YEA !
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 5:26 am » by Malogg

Akashicrebel wrote::flop:

I was so exciting when I watched it, Subconsciously I grabbed the chair under me and almost smashed it into my computer monitor :lol: FUCK YEA !

VIOLENCE is nae always the answer

To be honest Ima been seeking professional help to stop myself from taking the law into my own hands and committing murder GGGRRR !!

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 5:55 am » by Thebluecanary

They're fighting for what they feel will be a better government, and they might even win. I wish them well.

The problem is, when a violent uprising overthrows one dictator, it's usually just another similar dictator who gets put in his place. I hope that it's different for Ukraine, and that they can get their goals accomplished without an excess of innocent people being hurt or killed.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 6:05 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 9:07 am » by Akashicrebel

Malogg wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote::flop:

VIOLENCE is nae always the answer

To be honest Ima been seeking professional help to stop myself from taking the law into my own hands and committing murder GGGRRR !!

:flop: not always. Only when it's against the establishments and there watch dogs.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 9:14 am » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:They're fighting for what they feel will be a better government, and they might even win. I wish them well.

The problem is, when a violent uprising overthrows one dictator, it's usually just another similar dictator who gets put in his place. I hope that it's different for Ukraine, and that they can get their goals accomplished without an excess of innocent people being hurt or killed.

I was just checking that dude out. He was supporting russia but now he is
stabbing russia in the back by wanting desperately to be in the E.U.
Getting him out would be a good thing for Russia now. :look: :rtft:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yanukovych

Foreign policy

Yanukovych's first foreign visit was to Brussels to visit the President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, and the EU Foreign Affairs chief, Catherine Ashton.[117][118] During the visit Yanukovych stated that there would be no change to Ukraine's status as a member of the NATO outreach program.[119]
During his second foreign visit to Moscow in March, Yanukovych vowed to end years of acrimony with Russia, saying that ties between Russia and Ukraine "should never be the way they were for the past five years".

He indicated that he was open to compromise with Russia on the Black Sea Fleet's future (this led to the April 2010 Ukrainian–Russian Naval Base for Natural Gas treaty), and reiterated that Ukraine would remain a "European, non-aligned state", referring to NATO membership.[120] Both Russian President Dmitry Medvedev (April 2010[121]) and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (June 2010[122]) soon stated they noticed a big improvement in relations with Ukraine since Yanukovych's presidency.
On 3 June 2010, the Ukrainian parliament excluded, in a bill written by Yanukovych, with 226 votes, Ukrainian membership of any military bloc, but allowed for co-operation with military alliances such as NATO.[123][124] A day later Yanukovych stated that the recognition of the independence of Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Kosovo violates international law, "I have never recognized Abkhazia, South Ossetia or Kosovo's independence. This is a violation of international law".[125]
On 22 November 2010 the European Council and Ukraine announced "an action plan for Ukraine toward the establishment of a visa-free regime for short-stay travel".[76] In May 2011 Yanukovych stated that he will strive for Ukraine to join the EU.[82] Yanukovych's stance towards integration with the EU has, according to The Economist, led him to be "seen in Moscow as a traitor", a reversal of the 2004 presidential election where Moscow openly supported Yanukovych.[126][127]

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 am » by Tjahzi

This is going down the shitters fast now.

Crazy pics & vid :shock:

Writer

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm » by rikdegraaff

What the h*ll is going on in Ukraine...
I heard it yesterday on the news.
I hope that there are not many casualties.

But Ukraine is going down, faster than we think... :(
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win - Mahatma Gandhi

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 1:28 pm » by Doogle

Here's proof it's a directed coup :D

Arnie's seal of approval

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next